241 Belmont Street, Belmont, MA 02478 Map · Phone number

About Yum Bunnies Cakery

We are a Cakery not a Bakery!
Specializing in custom designed cakes for any occassion.
See our cake featured in the film "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" starring Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Garner and Michael Douglas.

• Party Favors
Vasewdg
GGPcake2

6 Reviews for Yum Bunnies Cakery

Joseph · Married on 09/17/2016

I can't say enough about Jessa and Yum Bunnies Cakery!!! We had an in-person consultation where we determined the most cost-effective way to serve 200 guests. Jessa created 5 gorgeous custom cakes for us, and almost 150 monogrammed cupcakes! The cakes were incredibly beautiful, and DELICIOUS! The cupcakes were fantastic as well. I decided to transport the cakes myself (5 hour drive away, from Boston to Southwest Harbor, ME) and I stored the cakes in coolers with dry ice - they made the journey well, and were delicious even after being refrigerated for an additional 3 days. Our guests absolutely raved about the cake - moist and delicious! I'll keep coming back to Yum Bunnies for sure!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

We had so many cake tastings before we finally picked Yum Bunnies Cakery. Their cakes are absolutely delicious and fresh. Jessa did a great job with making the sugar flowers.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Meg · Married on 05/31/2014

I have been to baby showers, confirmations, and weddings where cakes from Yum Bunnies Cakery was served and I couldn't wait to have one of Jessa's cakes at our wedding. Jessa was great to work with. We were able to pick two flavors of cake for our three tiered cake. The picture of the cake design I had in mind was of fondant frosting which Jessa explained was more money than buttercream frosting. We decided to go with buttercream and man does she know how to get buttercream super smooth! You would have thought the whole cake was done with fondant! Her attention to detail is amazing. I can't wait to order another cake from Yum Bunnies Cakery!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Yum Bunnies Cakery FAQ

• What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 241 Belmont Street Belmont, 02478 See on map
    Location of (Yum Bunnies Cakery)