406 Fulton Street Suite 318, Troy, NY 12180 Map · Phone number

About YTK Works

We believe in love.

At YTK Works, we are a collective of creative dreamers, hopeful romantics and lovers of love.

Through our process of getting to know you and what is important to you, we watch for the spark, that little bit of magic - a flash of perfection and beauty where everything comes together. As visual artists, we capture your connections filled with emotions and authenticity. It’s the perfect way to hold on to your most cherished memories and relive the moment over and over.

• Professional photography

74 Reviews for YTK Works

• Jorge

Jorge R. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Just hire her.

We chose YTK photography based on our initial face-to-face meeting with Katherine, where she put us at ease and helped us figure out what we were looking for in our wedding photos. On our wedding day, she guided us through every photograph and made the process feel natural. Katherine will go to great lengths to get the perfect photo - at our wedding, she took off her shoes, rolled up her pants and got into a muddy creek in order to find the right angle. In the end, every photo taken was perfect. Our wedding was postponed due to COVID and Katherine was not only accommodating but would check in with us and offered to help with any part of our wedding plans. She also had great recommendations in regard to other wedding vendors. A+++ You'll be 1000% satisfied.

Sent on 02/10/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica G. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

A must book

Where to begin! A wedding during a pandemic is stressful but Katherine and her team went above and beyond. She is the most professional, easy and talented photographer I have ever worked with. Katherine and her team made me feel so comfortable, safe and calm the day of the wedding. We had photography and videography all through YTK which helped keep it seamless.

I did not want to miss my wedding, I did not want to miss the entire cocktail hour but I wanted all of the photos, a tough ask! Katherine made this happen, she was so quick with getting the right people together, grabbing the photos and getting people on their way. This was probably one of the hardest tasks for our wedding and she pulled it off brilliantly.

Now, lets talk photos. She is so current and up to date on the newest trends and is so prepared for everything. She arrived day of with everything from props to shoot our detail photos with down to a bobby pin for me to fix my hair. The photos are absolutely stunning. I am not the most comfortable in front of a camera but she made it so fun and easy that the photos came out even better because I was so relaxed.

We received a preview of our photos so quickly and her online portal is so easy and user friendly.

If you are stilling looking for a wedding photographer/videographer, book Katherine. She and her team will take care of you, take the most amazing photos and will leave you blow away.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Megan · Married on 02/06/2021

The pictures clearly speak for themselves. The best part of having Katherine as our wedding photographer was that she also did our engagement pictures (which we used for our table numbers) and everything coordinated. Many of the guests didn't even know she was there until they saw her at the reception! Her camera was super quiet and her presence was pretty much unknown during the entire ceremony. I have been to weddings with obnoxious photographers with loud cameras that are always getting in the way of the guests but Katherine fit right in as if she was a guest! Katherine quickly became friendly with the caterer and DJ and made sure that everyone was on the same page with the reception events so that I had no worries. Katherine found beauty in scenery that I would have never even thought was possible. Plus, the fact that I have over 800 pictures of my wedding day speaks volumes. Oh, and when the only person who knew how to do my bustle "couldn't find her glasses" Katherine and her assistant came to the rescue!

I could go on and on but just looking at her blog will make you fall in love.

Sent on 11/17/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

YTK Works FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Superfly Sounds Wedding DJs

Whenever a couple tells me they are working with Katherine, I already know they have good taste. I had the pleasure to work with Katherine and the YTK team at one of my favorite weddings of 2017. Not only are they kind and easy to work with, the pictures for this wedding came out amazing. She was able to turn a rainy morning into a beautiful backdrop for some seriously stunning shots. Katherine is a true professional, end of story!

• Fieldstone Lodge
    Fieldstone Lodge Historic Weddings

Exceptional photography team! Highly professional and works well with all vendors.

• Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Katherine is an amazing individual with a wonderful eye for beauty and an incredible work ethic! I not only know her professionally, but I have personally hired her on two occasions and was VERY PLEASED with her work. She is a delight to work with and you will LOVE her photography!! I highly recommend hiring Katherine for your special day!

• 406 Fulton Street Suite 318, Suite 318 Troy, New York, 12180 See on map