406 Fulton Street Suite 318, Troy, NY 12180 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About YTK Works

We believe in love.

At YTK Works, we are a collective of creative dreamers, hopeful romantics and lovers of love.

Through our process of getting to know you and what is important to you, we watch for the spark, that little bit of magic - a flash of perfection and beauty where everything comes together. As visual artists, we capture your connections filled with emotions and authenticity. It’s the perfect way to hold on to your most cherished memories and relive the moment over and over.

• Professional photography

YTK Works 6
YTK Works 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/14/2019

Jess at YTK captured our wedding events flawlessly

Jess at YTK did our whole wedding package—engagement shots, ceremony, and reception a year later. I can’t say enough about how lucky we were to get her as our photographer. She made everyone feel so comfortable, even the young kids, and the photos are something I’ll treasure for the rest of my life. I’d heard that the photography is one of the most important parts of a wedding and now I know why: the day flies by and you need someone trustworthy, talented, and communicative to capture all the special moments forever. Jess took the time to understand what we wanted in a package and catered her services around us. Everyone commented on what a joy she was to work with, and I also couldn’t be more pleased with the final product.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Elizabeth Meegan · Married on 05/26/2019

Hunter mountain wedding

My husband and I hired YTK for our wedding in May 2019 and have nothing but good things to say about Katherine, Diane and the entire YTK Team!

From the start, Katherine was by my side helping me to create the wedding I had dreamed of. She worked with our (my husband and my own) crazy schedules to allow us to do our couples shoot in NYC, and captured our everyday life in the most real and beautiful way possible- following us from iconic places in Central Park to the underground craziness of the subways! The photos were amazing and we got sooo many compliments from family, friends and even acquaintances!

As the wedding got closer we had multiple conversations about planning a timeline that would allow us to do all of the family, bridal party and close friend photographs prior to the start of the ceremony. This took a lot of coordination and patience from Katherine and the YTK team but really helped Sean and I to get to spend time with family and friends on our special day— something that was extremely important to us.

On the wedding day, Katherine helped to create the perfect “first look” scenario and used the light to create some gorgeous photos. Most of all, she kept me calm when any part of the day seemed stressful- for example, my husband lost his boutonnière and Katherine effortlessly fastened him a new one from one of the bridesmaid bouquets!

Basically, I could not recommend YTK photography more. They are an amazingly talented team who really care about their clients and couples and their photographs are gorgeous! There is no one else we would choose to capture our most special day!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Mara

Mara · Married on 09/22/2018

the BEST wedding photographer

Katherine was amazing to work with for our wedding day. We planned our wedding in upstate NY from Chicago, so we were a little nervous because we didn't get to meet many of our vendors in person until the day of the wedding. But after talking with Katherine over the phone she made me feel so comfortable from the beginning, and I felt like she got the style we were looking for from the start! Our wedding photos were better than we could have asked for. Not to mention Katherine was SO organized. She had our wedding photos done so we actually made it to our cocktail hour to enjoy our guests. I highly recommend Katherine and the YTK team!

Sent on 01/11/2019

YTK Works FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Superfly Sounds
    Superfly Sounds Wedding DJs

Whenever a couple tells me they are working with Katherine, I already know they have good taste. I had the pleasure to work with Katherine and the YTK team at one of my favorite weddings of 2017. Not only are they kind and easy to work with, the pictures for this wedding came out amazing. She was able to turn a rainy morning into a beautiful backdrop for some seriously stunning shots. Katherine is a true professional, end of story!

• Fieldstone Lodge
    Fieldstone Lodge Hotel Weddings

Exceptional photography team! Highly professional and works well with all vendors.

• Chaplain Claudia Meyer
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Katherine is an amazing individual with a wonderful eye for beauty and an incredible work ethic! I not only know her professionally, but I have personally hired her on two occasions and was VERY PLEASED with her work. She is a delight to work with and you will LOVE her photography!! I highly recommend hiring Katherine for your special day!

• 406 Fulton Street Suite 318, Suite 318 Troy, New York, 12180 See on map