Redesignwithme

Schenectady, NY View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Redesignwithme offers a wide selection of photography services for weddings, engagements, destination weddings, and other milestone events. Almost all wedding packages include a second photographer, a short video for the couple to enjoy, and some packages include custom graphics for your wedding invitations. Couples can cherish their precious memories in the form of prints, albums, save-the-dates, and canvas prints.

Redesignwithme is a wedding photography business based in Schenectady, New York, owned and operated by Rachel Eson Marchetti. After graduating from college with a degree in graphic design, Rachel began working as a part-time photojournalist for a local newspaper. Her passion for photography was ignited soon afterward and Rachel fell in love with documenting weddings. As a creative person, Rachel strives to document each special occasion with authenticity, showcasing the happy couple's true love and enjoyment. She specializes in natural photojournalism, capturing each moment as it unfolds.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Heather C. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Amazing Photographer!

We had a great experience while working with this company, as well as Rachel herself. We recently used her for our engagement photos. She was so much more than regular photographer. She was very professional, as well as fun at the same time. She made my fiancé and I feel very at ease, and took such beautiful candid shots of us. She delivered our photos in a very prompt manner, and we couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. Rachel truly went above and beyond our expectations as far as engagement photos went. You could tell she puts a lot of time and effort into both her business, as well as her clients. I could not have asked for a better photographer and I would highly, highly recommend her!!

Heather,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review me and my business on the knot. I appreciate all your kind words and for sharing your photos. You truly are gorgeous inside and out and I am so happy we met. Congratulations again and hope you have a great rest of summer with the kiddos.
  • LAUREN
    Lauren W. Married on 08/19/2020

Family photography

Rachel was professional and very personable. She was able to capture some beautiful pictures of my son and I that I will cherish forever. Thank you Rachel!

Lauren,
    Your son’s laughter and smile is infectious. I am so lucky to have you both in my life and fortunate to be able to come photograph with you. Your suggestions and helpful tips have made a real impact on my business and life. When I’m in Syracuse again, we should go back to the lake and do a new photo shoot.
    Sarah C. Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing photographer!

Rachel took amazing pictures of our rehearsal dinner in 2009. She beautifully captured so many candid moments that I still treasure, and also many special shots of the venue and overall ambiance. She is very sweet and thoughtful, and is such a pleasure to work with. The pictures came out fantastic! I highly recommend her.

Sarah,
    It wasn’t even a job for me to take these photos. You and family made my job easy as I was able to capture some true moments among the crowd. Thank you again for the opportunity.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

20 photos · 10/22/2016

Pricing

3451 East Lydius Street Schenectady, NY, 12303
Location of (Redesignwithme)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding