Your Wedding - Your Way.
Just the way you want it. Your wedding. Officiated your way!!!
1. Most couples don't have a "home church" and many do not attend services at all. This is not an issue. Nor will it be. I am here to provide services as an officiant. To help you find happiness. And that's all that needs to be said about that!
2. Upon initial contact, and if you like what you hear? I will email you a contract. Sign it, and send it back with a minimal deposit to be agreed upon via e-mail or phone call within 7 days. And I am booked for you.
3. I will work with you. I am VERY easygoing, laid-back, and willing to discuss what it takes to get the best for you!
4. I am very flexible with my schedule. If I am available, and you are interested? I'm there. It's that simple!!
5. I will help with anything you request including the vows, ring exchange, unity candle, unity sand, or anything else that will make your day as special as you want it! Ask? And you shall receive!
I DO work on short notice. All it takes is an email or a phone call. I return both within 24 hours. So how about it? Let's talk!!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
Harmony Whitaker · Married on 11/10/2018
Thank you Reverend Dan
We found Reverend Dan through here on Wedding Wire and could not have been happier. My wife and I were not successful in finding someone to officiate a same-sex marriage. Dan was so open minded, friendly and accepting we wish we would have found him before trying to talk to others we'd located on here. No one would consider it. Than You Reverend Dan for not judging and for making our day amazing.Sent on 12/11/2018
Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018
My husband and I found Reverend Dan through Wedding Wire. We read the reviews and wanted to meet him to see if he was a good fit. We were really happy that he was flexible with his schedule. He was able to work things out with our schedule and meet us in person. He was friendly, easy to work with and able to put everything together. We couldn't have been happier.Sent on 08/30/2018
We would highly recommend him for anyone that wants a friendly person to work with, a good service and someone who takes what they do very seriously but also knows how to have fun.
Courtney · Married on 07/27/2018
I knew Dan from work. He had been a friend for a long time. I was happy to have him officiate our wedding. He was willing to work with us even though we are out of state and travel to Indiana to officiate. We could not have been happier with the service he provided, how friendly he was, and the work he put into making it an amazing day.Sent on 08/03/2018
Dan is an amazing guy. You couldn't find a more kind heart if you tried. He's extremely personable, and professional, and if you select him to officiate your wedding, you will not be disappointed.