Scranton, PA 18508 Map · Phone number

About Your Perfect Wedding with Rev. Gina M. Pace

I am an interfaith nondenominational minister, officiating handfastings and weddings for many years now! My personal specialty is tailoring a ceremony to really fit who you are as a couple. It's your perfect day; let it reflect you!

I perform spiritual and secular, meaningful weddings and handfastings with distinction and custom tailored to meet your specific spiritual needs, regardless of orientation or faith. Because of the length of time I've been performing them, I'm able to handle any last-minute changes. Modern services also often include children from previous relationships, and blended-family ceremonies have become a specialty of mine as well.

I can also do themed weddings and do many of this around Halloween and Christmas. Renaissance, pirate, or historical, you name it. Anything is possible on your special day!

I can perform any type of ceremony, from the most basic of "courthouse styled" ones to lavishly costumed and scripted services. I can dress accordingly, whatever your wedding theme is like black robes, white vestments, or period costume to suit your choice of service style!

Yes. I do perform weddings for couples of the same gender. I believe in marriage equality, and I believe love sees no difference in color, creed, or sex.

I also offer marriage services in my office for a reduced fee. If you are working on a limited budget or if you're not planning on having a full wedding with guests, ask me about this option!

Note: I also perform renewal of vows ceremonies and commitment ceremonies, and I'm welcoming those of any spiritual path or orientation. Love is love!

Follow Your Perfect Wedding with Rev. Gina M. Pace on

27 Reviews for Your Perfect Wedding with Rev. Gina M. Pace

1 User photo

Your Perfect Wedding with Rev. Gina M. Pace 1

Rick · Married on 09/29/2018

Gina was amazing! She is very professional and ensures that each ceremony is unique and personal. She made us feel very comfortable and provided us with so many options and recommendations to make our ceremony feel one-of-a-kind. We both highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2018

Rev. Pace made our day absolutely perfect!!! I could not imagine how our wedding would have went without her. She is truly the glue that holds everything in the ceremony together. She is organized, structured, and never once made my thoughts waiver about the flow of the evening. Always professional, prepared and the most warm hearted person. I'm so glad we put our faith and trust in her to handle our day. She will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Gina spent hours with us coordinating our ceremony. Every single word was chosen and fit for us perfectly. Our guests keep commenting on how well the ceremony suited us as a couple. Gina made sure everyone was comfortable and she has a ton of experience with many different types of weddings. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Your Perfect Wedding with Rev. Gina M. Pace FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ, NY, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Sand Springs Country Club
    Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

Rev. Gina Pace has been at Sand Springs numerous times this past year. She clearly gets to know the bride and groom and performs beautiful ceremonies that are personal for each couple. She is flexible about location for the ceremony and is willing to stand in the hot sun if that is what the couple wants! She is not only great with the bride and groom, but as a wedding coordinator, I find her great to work with as well! I hope to see more of her in the future.

• AVIVA Strings
    AVIVA Strings Wedding Musicians

We love working with Rev. Gina! She is organized, well-prepared, and customizes everything to each individual couple. There is always a lot to coordinate between the officiant and musicians, and Rev. Gina makes our job easy!

• Scranton, 18508 See on map