Your Forever Ceremony

Portland, OR View map

$200 Typical Price

Covid-19 Update

At Your Forever Ceremony I am making sure that your health and safety are my main priority during this pandemic. Even though we are in uncertain times, wedding ceremonies can still be reserved. I can make sure that Your Forever is certain.

Your Forever Ceremony is a wedding officiant located in Portland, Oregon. Gregory originally became ordained through the Universal Life Church to perform ceremonies for family and friends, though that changed after a life-changing experience helping a couple say “I do” on short notice on the island of Hawaii. Since then, he’s performed a wide range of ceremonies, from events with hundreds of guests to intimate weddings with just the couple.

Your Forever Ceremony provides services for all people as love is love! Your Forever Ceremony can officiate a variety of events, including non-religious weddings, ceremony rehearsals, vow renewals, single-religion events, interfaith celebrations, and civil unions. This non-denominational wedding officiant offers both pre-scripted and fully customized ceremonies allowing for couples to create their own vows. This ensures that each event fits the individual needs and tastes of the couple as they prepare to start their forever.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Cortney
    Cortney R. Married on 07/04/2021

Amazing experience!

I chose Greg to officiate my moms casual backyard wedding. Greg was very professional, respectful, helpful, punctual, and quick to respond to every email with any questions we had. Everything turned out amazing, and the ceremony ran very smooth with his help and guidance. My family appreciated how friendly he was, and how comfortable it was planning and enjoying this special day. We highly recommend him!
    Vanessa H. Married on 11/21/2020

Absolutely amazing!

We loved having Greg marry us! To share this moment with us was truly rewarding. My husband Sjon & I were the last out of his friends’ group to get married! Now.. these guys go all the way back to grade school. I can’t tell you how awesome it is to attend almost every one of those weddings and seeing him as the officiant. How lucky are all those guys?! Your best friend marrying you! I couldn’t wait for him to do ours! Not only was he patient, but he listened to our needs. Made sure we were comfortable up there. Greg we can’t thank you enough ♥️

Your Forever Ceremony's reply:

Vanessa and Sjon,
    I was so grateful to be apart of your wedding day! This is a once in a life time experience, I wish nothing but the best for you both. May Your Forever always be as special as your wedding day!!
  • Heather
    Heather H. Married on 10/13/2019

More than just a officiant!

Greg did an amazing job officiating our wedding! he goes above and beyond and was more of a day of coordinator and officiant. Greg really helped us keep things organized and go smoothly! I highly recommend him! Thank you

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Your Forever Ceremony 1
Gift

At the end of Your Forever Ceremony, the couple will get the original copy of their ceremony in a binder as a keepsake for their many years to come!

Portland, OR, 97035
2092567091
Location of (Your Forever Ceremony)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding