Winter Garden, FL 34787 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,250
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Your Favorite Day

A unique approach to wedding planning ...
Using our event expertise we empower couples to plan their own wedding and fully recognize their vision. With our expert guidance along the way PLUS professional assistance the Day-Of, we enable you to fully enjoy this special time!
Featuring our signature Wedding Coach Package which includes a fully customized planning portal and discounts on bridal fashion, paper goods, specialty linens and much more.

Certified Wedding Planners serving Central and Southwest Florida. Licensed and Insured.

Follow Your Favorite Day on

your favorite day wedding planning 7 51 971992 1555699533

9 Reviews for Your Favorite Day

Jenn Reynolds · Married on 05/11/2019

Saved our day!

Beth was so detailed, so helpful, so efficient and a creative genius. She took so much stress and anxiety out of our wedding planning. Beth does the “dirty work” so you can show up and have the time of your life! Thanks for everything Beth!!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Rachel

rachel bettencourt · Married on 02/17/2019

Beth is a godsent!

Beth was an absolute godsent! There’s no two ways around it. We were in contact starting about a month and a half before my wedding, and she was our day of coordinator. One of my favorite things about Beth was that she was understanding of how much I wanted to be involved in planning my wedding, and I feel like we really worked as a team to accomplish everything. The day of the wedding, she handled absolutely everything and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She has the most comforting personality so she was always very calming and there were never times where I felt her presence was stressful or overbearing. I couldn’t have asked for a greater day of coordinator, and I would 100% recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Your Favorite Day's reply:

Thank you Rachel! It was such a pleasure working with you and your wedding was beautiful! Best wishes to you, Gio and your families.
  • Nandini

Nandini · Married on 12/29/2018

Hire them!

Lauren did a great job as our day of coordinator. Even though It's her first Indian wedding, we did not face any problem at all. She made sure to understand our wedding process, rituals beforehand. Lauren is very professional, sweet and organized.

We were having a destination wedding in Florida. My husband lives in Oklahoma and I live in Iowa. It was being very difficult to organize everything as we were planning our wedding from a distance. Although Lauren is a day of coordinator, she went above and beyond with every aspect of our wedding.

On the day of our wedding, Lauren and her team set everything up as we intended, greeted the guests and made sure everything happened on time. I'm so glad that I hired your favorite day and I sincerely advice hiring a coordinator for the wedding. Please include this in your budget and you can take off lot of stress.

Even though Lauren was a day of coordinator, she was in touch with us from a month before the wedding. We had several conference calls and couple of in person meetings as well. The amount of time and energy she put in planning is priceless.

I would VERY HIGHLY recommend Lauren and her team to anyone planning a wedding or an event.

Lauren, thank you so much for everything. I wish we cross our paths in future.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Award

Your Favorite Day Pricing

Your Favorite Day Price Rates

Your Favorite Day FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Winter Garden, FL, 34787 See on map