Palm Bay, FL 32908 Map · Phone number

About Your Day, Your Way

Because each wedding is different, the below packages are just examples,
Please contact me for a FREE consultation so we can talk about Your Day, Your Way!

Initial Wedding Consultation
FREE

Not sure what you want or where to start? That is OK! We will talk about your wants, ideas and budget, as well as needs and timeline to see what package fits best with you and your day, or we always have the option to customize your very own.

Day Of Cordination
10%+
Have it all figured out, but you need someone to step in and keep the big day running smoothly? I will meet up with you to go over any existing contracts and schedules, then on the day of, make sure everything is executed as planned.

Fairy Tale Wedding
15%+
A lot goes into planning a wedding- contracts, vendors, invitations, seating charts, decorations, ect. It can be overwhelming to even know where to start – and that’s where I come in. I take you step by step in making your fairy tale a reality, coordinating every detail to make your wedding process memorable and stress free.

Picture Perfect Wedding
20%+
A picture is worth a thousand words, just as a thousand different elements come together to make the perfect wedding. This package allows you full access to both your wedding planner and our on staff photographer. From engagement photos to the day of, take the stress out of planning a wedding and be able to re-live every moment of it.

Meet Your Planner...
My name is Sarah Fincham and I am a wife and mother of two. I previously worked as a bridal consultant at a bridal shop, and as a formal event planner. I am a graduate of Ashworth College, a licensed wedding and event coordinator, and a member of ABC (Associations of Bridal Consultants). Through my experience as a bride, bridesmaid, attendant, consultant, and planner I have come to understand every detail, dollar and point of view that goes into a wedding. Your Day Your Way is about customizing your wedding to make your dream a reality. No two weddings, brides, or budgets are the same. I work closely with you, your groom, bridal party, guests, and vendors to make "Your Day...... Your Way."

c6df36bd5841c9f7 1378229222608 p1120742
c6df36bd5841c9f7 1378229222608 p1120742

Your Day, Your Way FAQ

• Beyond the Box Photography
    Beyond the Box Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is awesome! Very organized and thorough . . . . and she does it all with a smile on her face! I truly enjoy working with her.

• Palm Bay, 32908 See on map