364 W Memorial Drive, Athens, GA 30132 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,400
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Your Best Guest

Your Best Guest is a wedding-planning and in-house design company based in Dallas, Georgia. Company owner and lead designer Hannah Guest has ample experience of delivering flawless wedding days for her clients. This company provides a wealth of services and resources for each couple they work with to ensure an unforgettable day.

Your Best Guest aims to go above and beyond to make your special day one to remember. Their detailed packages include everything you could need to make your dream wedding a stunning reality. Full-service planning includes two coordinators, tailored floor plan creation, limitless contact, and a timeline logistics packet. Their partial-planning and day-of coordination also offer multiple coordinators and online task management software. Your Best Guest also provides a wedding preview which includes an in-depth design meeting hosted at their showroom in Dallas, Georgia, to go over every aspect of your day. In addition to perfect planning services, this company can also create a vast array of floral designs and supply a range of rentals for your special day. They are happy to travel to plan your dream day and will work tirelessly to ensure your needs and expectations are exceeded.

Follow Your Best Guest on
hannahguest 3 51 1012477 1571742976

18 Reviews for Your Best Guest

• Laura

Laura Banister · Married on 12/12/2020

Your Best Guest is an absolute treasure!

I cannot imagine how my wedding day would have gone without the help of Hannah and her team at Your Best Guest. They literally made EVERYTHING happen for me! I hired Hannah for my day-of coordination and for our wedding flowers + design and it was probably the best decision I have ever made. Hannah is extremely professional and on top of everything, but also down to earth and so much fun to talk to. During the entire planning process and wedding it took so much stress off of me to know that she was handling things for me if any issues arose! Hannah helped me through the process as COVID changed all of our plans and cut our guest list from 130 to 60. She also helped us navigate how to keep our wedding safe for our friends and family while still tons of fun. Our florals and designs were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted for a December, but not too Christmas-y, wedding! Having my coordination and florals done by the same vendor made things SO much easier for me too. I’m a very independent and DIY-type person, but when planning a wedding you quickly realize that you need help and you want someone who is reliable, responsive, and creative. For anyone who is considering whether or not they need to hire a coordinator/planner, please believe me when I say yes you do, and that it should be Your Best Guest!

Sent on 01/15/2021

Your Best Guest's reply:

Laura - I CANNOT believe how fast your wedding has come and gone! It was truly a pleasure getting to work with you and Austin and getting to see everything come together so beautifully. Your design was one for the books! Thanks for trusting my team and I! Best wishes to the new Mr. and Mrs. Woods!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/20/2020

Blown away!

Where to begin! Hannah is hands down the reason I wasn’t a complete disaster in the planning process! She makes everything so easy for you and her design skills are unmatched! I couldn’t thank her enough for her beautiful arbor, decor, coordination, tablescape and more! Day of I had NO STRESS it was unreal how comfortable I was knowing my wedding was in her hands! Her assistants day of were just as friendly and helpful as her! I will forever recommend her services to brides to be!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Your Best Guest's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Biz! It was SUCH an honor being a part of your dreamy day and seeing it all come together was truly magical!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Your Best Guest FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2400
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 49
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 55
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Your Best Guest 1
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Your Best Guest 2
    Coordination + Design Package Deal

$250 Off when you book Your Best Guest for BOTH a coordination and design package.

Design package may include floral design work, decor rentals, linen rentals or any other design services offered.

The deal is valid to clients who also book a planning package instead of a coordination package as well.

• 364 W Memorial Drive Athens, GA, 30132 See on map
    404-999-2797 (Phone number)
    Monday 8 - 5 PM Tuesday 8 - 5 PM Wednesday 8 - 5 PM Thursday 8 - 5 PM Friday 8 - 5 PM Saturday Sunday
    Location of (Your Best Guest)
  • 364 W Memorial Drive Dallas, GA, 30132 See on map
    Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Location of (Your Best Guest)