364 W Memorial Drive, Athens, GA 30132 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Your Best Guest

Your Best Guest is a premier wedding-planning and design company based in Athens, Georgia. Company owner and lead designer Hannah Guest has ample experience of delivering flawless wedding days for her clients. This company provides a wealth of services and resources for each couple they work with to ensure an unforgettable day.

Your Best Guest aims to go above and beyond to make your special day one to remember. Their detailed packages include everything you could need to make your dream wedding a stunning reality. Full-service planning includes two coordinators, tailored floor plan creation, limitless contact, and a timeline logistics packet. Their partial-planning and day-of coordination also offer multiple coordinators and online task management software. Your Best Guest also provides a bridal preview which includes an in-depth design meeting hosted at their showroom to go over every aspect of your day. In addition to perfect planning services, this company can also create a vast array of floral designs and supply a range of rentals for your special day. They are happy to travel to plan your dream day and will work tirelessly to ensure your needs and expectations are exceeded.

Follow Your Best Guest on

Your Best Guest 4
Your Best Guest 5

Allie · Married on 05/25/2019

You won’t be able to find a better company than Your Best Guest

Hannah was very on top of things and was willing to get creative to help achieve whatever vision we had in mind. She was relaxed and easy to work with while also being assertive to ensure everything would be in place for the wedding day itself. I’m so thankful we got in touch with Hannah and that Your Best Guest was in charge of our coordination, decor, and flowers! I can’t imagine a better company to work with! Hannah’s experience in the wedding venue industry was very apparent, as she was always aware of any sort of thing that might make a difference in how the wedding day went, and she had every moving part under control. Hannah also did a great job building relationships with my mom, husband, and me, and I never felt like I was just another one of her clients. The normal stressors I was afraid would accompany my wedding planning experience weren’t there thanks to Hannah’s hard work!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Your Best Guest's reply:

Allie - thank you so much for the awesome review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and create a beautiful, classic wedding at at the venue that started our business' journey! So excited for you both!

Courtney Huffman · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful wedding created with ease!

If you don’t want to read the whole review, just know that hiring Hannah and her team was the best wedding planning decision we made. Hannah and her team were incredible to work with! We hired her to decorate for our wedding, as we already had a coordinator, but wanted someone else to handle the small beautiful details. From our initial contact, we set up a meeting where Hannah and I talked about my vision for the wedding! She created an estimate and a style guide that she worked to get inside my budget and created adjustments with as our wedding planning went on. She took huge initiative in familiarizing herself with the venue, working with our coordinator, and communicating all of the details. Our wedding was gorgeous! She created centerpieces, signs, our ceremony aisle and backdrop, and worked with our bartenders and caterers to make their presentations even better! I was a super type A bride, but Hannah is so on top of everything I got to relax and enjoy my day, while my type A side was delighted that she remembered every detail! Hannah effortlessly merged beauty and logistics so well! I couldn’t not recommend Hannah and her services strong enough!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Your Best Guest's reply:

Thank you Courtney for your kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you and everything turned out so beautiful! Thanks for letting us be a part of such a special day!

Your Best Guest FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Your Best Guest 1
    Coordination + Design Package Deal

$250 Off when you book Your Best Guest for BOTH a coordination and design package.

Design package may include floral design work, decor rentals, linen rentals or any other design services offered.

The deal is valid to clients who also book a planning package instead of a coordination package as well.

• 364 W Memorial Drive Athens, GA, 30132 See on map
    404-999-2797 (Phone number)
    Monday 8 - 5 PM Tuesday 8 - 5 PM Wednesday 8 - 5 PM Thursday 8 - 5 PM Friday 8 - 5 PM Saturday Sunday
  • 364 W Memorial Drive Dallas, GA, 30132 See on map
    Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm