Your Best Guest

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Package Price

Your Best Guest is a wedding-planning and in-house design company based in Dallas, Georgia. Company owner and lead designer Hannah Guest has ample experience of delivering flawless wedding days for her clients. This company provides a wealth of services and resources for each couple they work with to ensure an unforgettable day.

Your Best Guest aims to go above and beyond to make your special day one to remember. Their detailed packages include everything you could need to make your dream wedding a stunning reality. Full-service planning includes two coordinators, tailored floor plan creation, limitless contact, and a timeline logistics packet. Their partial-planning and day-of coordination also offer multiple coordinators and online task management software. Your Best Guest also provides a wedding preview which includes an in-depth design meeting hosted at their showroom in Dallas, Georgia, to go over every aspect of your day. In addition to perfect planning services, this company can also create a vast array of floral designs and supply a range of rentals for your special day. They are happy to travel to plan your dream day and will work tirelessly to ensure your needs and expectations are exceeded.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$49

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$55

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Elsie
    Elsie M. Getting married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best florist with the best value!

We all know how expensive florals can get for weddings. I was getting frantic not being able to find a florist within in my budget that I really liked. But then I found this gem and felt like I hit jackpot. Hannah Guest and her team made all my dreams become a reality! I cannot recommend her enough and feel so lucky to have found her! look no more! Hannah is so kind, patient and extremely easy to work with and her work says all you need to know about her passion. she goes above and beyond for her clients! I couldn't believe it was my ceremony I was seeing for the first time once I saw it all come together. it was better than what I envisioned! I hope to have another opportunity to work with her again in the future. Thank you Hannah and the team at Your Best Guest!

Your Best Guest's reply:

It was such a pleasure getting to design for you and Logan! Thanks for trusting us with your vision! Best Wishes you two!
  • Lupe
    Lupe Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most talented Florist EVER - and the Kindest Human!

Hannah was the florist for our wedding celebration on 7.23.22 and she was phenomenal!!!

We had hired a florist for our Covid-impacted elopement ceremony in 2020 and had such a disappointing experience. Our flowers weren't at all what we wanted and even worse, we could see some of the structural elements that were supposed to keep the flowers up. Going into our wedding celebration this year, I definitely had some reservations/hesitations because I didn't want to have the same floral experience from 2020. I mentioned all of this to Hannah when we spoke on our initial Zoom call and she sympathized with us. She was understanding when I asked questions about the designs and never judged me for asking numerous clarifying questions. I always felt heard and understood by her throughout the many Zoom calls, phone calls, and emails. I had a very specific floral vision and Hannah brought it all to life - literally from a sketch to reality! Hannah also offers a bridal preview as part of her process and it was a perfect way for us to make changes and feel even more confident about the day of. We ended up making a few changes at the bridal preview which made the florals and d茅cor stand out even more on the wedding day!!

I wanted a very floral heavy/modern/contemporary floral aesthetic with minimal to no greenery and she DELIVERED!! The centerpiece flowers were BEAUTIFUL, her candle d茅cor was spot on, and the huge arch installation in our venue was a true "wow moment"! It felt exactly how we wanted; a romantic, beautiful floral style with candlelight ambiance! We could not have been happier with the florals + candle d茅cor that Hannah and her team provided!!! I also met her older sister when she dropped off our personal bouquets and she was just as sweet as Hannah! I was SO incredibly happy I found Hannah!! My husband also appreciated the patience she had with me through my many questions and truly loved the look of our reception! Thank you Hannah for making it all come together!! If you are looking for a florist who will listen to your vision and follow through on their promises, definitely hire Hannah and her team!!! - Lupe & Chris

Your Best Guest's reply:

Thank you so much for the intentional review! I was such a pleasure to design for you and we cannot wait to get photos back!
  • Abby
    Abby F. Married on 03/12/2022

Absolutely amazing experience!

I can't say enough good things about Hannah and her team. We hired Hannah as our florist for our wedding at Glover Park Brewery but she did so much more than just arrange our flowers. Hannah has a ton of experience in both florals and event planning/coordinating, and she had so much knowledge to share with us about our venue, our layout, and the overall schedule of our wedding day. At our meeting with her about a month before the wedding, she considered every single detail and helped us work through every question we had. On the day of the wedding, she was punctual, professional, and just overall an amazing vendor to work with. Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL and even better than I imagined. We also hired her team to help flip our ceremony space for the reception, and they did an absolutely amazing job. If my day-of coordinator had a question about the venue or needed help with setting up some piece of decor, Hannah and her team stepped up to help. They went above and beyond. I just can't recommend them enough! Thank you Your Best Guest for helping make our wedding day perfect!!

Your Best Guest's reply:

Thank you so much Abby for the review! It was a pleasure getting to design for you and Greg! I am so excited to see all the photos from the day! Best wishes to you both!
  • illustration stars

Your Best Guest 1
Exclusive
Your Best Guest 2
Discount

$250 Off when you book Your Best Guest for BOTH a coordination and design package.

Design package may include floral design work, decor rentals, linen rentals or any other design services offered.

The deal is valid to clients who also book a planning package instead of a coordination package as well.

364 W Memorial Drive Athens, GA, 30132

Monday 8 - 5 PM Tuesday 8 - 5 PM Wednesday 8 - 5 PM Thursday 8 - 5 PM Friday 8 - 5 PM Saturday Sunday
Location of (Your Best Guest)
364 W Memorial Drive Dallas, GA, 30132

Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding