Unlimited Party & Event Rental

Hiram, Georgia View map Visit website

Unlimited Party & Event Rental is an event rental company based in Hiram, Georgia that strives to offer a large inventory and comprehensive customer service to all clients. The company prides itself on creating timeless wedding memories with its high-quality rental items, and the team constantly expands its inventory to keep up with the latest trends. An in-house design team is also available to create custom pieces for one-of-a-kind events.

Unlimited Party & Event Rental offers a wide variety of event rentals in its storeroom, all of which are maintained at the highest level of quality. The company’s wide selection of available items includes aisle markers, aisle runners, altars, arches, furniture, drapery, tents, and tent accessories. The company’s inventory also includes audio equipment, dancefloors, and lights, as well as food and beverage items, such as barware, flatware, linens, china, glassware, and chocolate fountains. Delivery, set up, and clean up is provided with all rentals.

Other Services

As well as event rentals, Unlimited Party & Event Rental offers the option of an enclosed photo booth rental. All photo booth rentals come equipped with the following:

• CD/DVD of images

4.4 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Leah H. Married on 01/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Experience and Great People!

I cannot say enough great things about Lauren and Unlimited Party Rentals. I originally booked Unlimited Party Rentals to rent some gold flatware and estate tables for our wedding, and even for an order as small as this, Lauren was professional, extremely responsive to questions, and flexible when I needed to adjust our guest count.

About a month before our wedding, I reached out to Lauren to reserve a tent as a rain contingency plan for our outside ceremony. They allow you to pay a non-refundable deposit and make the decision the week of the event, based on the weather forecast, so if you don’t end up needing the tent, you won’t have to pay the full amount. The week of our wedding, a crazy (unexpected!) winter snowstorm was predicted - as you can imagine, I was in full panic mode, but Lauren and her team were so flexible and easy to work with throughout the whole process. We ended up moving our ceremony inside due to the rain, snow, and cold weather, and Lauren was kind enough to refund the initial deposit for the tent based on the fact that the weather would have likely made it near impossible to even install the tent. She didn’t have to do this, but it was such a kind gesture and showed me how great this company really is!

I would 10/10 recommend using Unlimited Rentals for all of your event needs - they have such a great selection and are kind, professional people - it was a pleasure working with them!
  • I
    Ilaria B. Married on 02/20/2021

So Helpful and easy

We had to rent patio heaters and potentially a tent for our outdoor reception. Lauren who worked with me made it so easy to figure out the costs and how to do it. They allowed us to "hold" a tent up until the Wednesday before so we could make the best decision with the weather if we wanted it or not. The men who dropped off the heaters showed the event coordinator how to turn them on and everything and picked them up the night after. So easy and not as expensive as other tent companies were.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/12/2019

Great Rental Place

I rented water glasses and burgundy cloth napkins for my wedding. The people here are very friendly and easy to work with. The napkins and glasses looked great! This place is also very affordable which was very important to me. I would use them again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Carriage House Catering Carriage House Catering Wedding Caterers

Unlimited party rental does a wonderful job with their rentals, tents, linens, etc. All their equipment is clean upon arrival and staff and crew is very knowledgeable. Always, our first choice rental company!

Extraordinaire Affairs & Events Extraordinaire Affairs & Events Wedding Planners

UPR is a great resource for rentals. We always rely on UPR to supply or needs for rentals. They have an awesome inventory of supplies and great team of professionals that understand the needs of the client and the logistics of each event. It is our pleasure to have UPR as a preferred vendor of E.A.E.

966 Rosedale Drive Hiram, Georgia, 30141

Monday thru Friday 9:00 to 5:00 Saturday 10:00 to 2:00 Closed on Sundays
Location of (Unlimited Party & Event Rental)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding