You Made Me Ink

Boca Raton, FL View map

You Made Me Ink is a professional wedding calligraphy service based in Boca Raton, Florida. Offering hand-written designs tailored to your style, this artist takes pride in the personalized experience they provide. Their accommodating, versatile approach focuses on your aesthetic, adapting their talents to suit your wedding. Focusing on the finer details, they can be there to add a thoughtful flourish to your long-awaited occasion.

You Made Me Ink offers a wide selection of packages and designs, all of which can be adjusted to your desired designs. Along with hand-written invitations, this artist can also present a wide range of custom stationery, such as menus, signage, and place cards. Additionally, they are happy to meet or speak with you, learning more about your styles and inspirations.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
RSVP Cards

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Calligraphy
Letterpress

What is your minimum order requirement?

1 User photo

Natalia C. Married on 02/12/2021

Amazing service

We got exactly what we were looking for! We ordered a custom acrylic sign and picked out the colors. It turned out perfect.
    Kelsey C. Married on 01/02/2021

Wedding Calligraphy

Caroline was amazing! On-time, reliable, and creative. She did over 100 place cards for me and each one was perfect. 10/10 would recommend
    Genna W. Married on 10/17/2020

Mr and Mrs bedroom sign

Caroline made a Mr and Mrs bedroom sign for me as a gift for a friend’s wedding that I had attended and it came out beautiful. She made it very personalized and was able to reflect the couples’ personality in her work. Caroline puts her whole heart into her calligraphy and has amazing professionalism.

Team

Caroline
Caroline
Owner

Hi I’m Caroline and I'm a modern calligrapher! I am the creative behind “You made me ink”. I create hand lettered paper products and signage.

More about me: Firstly, I am a pediatric nurse and I LOVE it. However, I always found myself needing a creative outlet! So naturally when I started learning calligraphy, I fell in love! In 2018, I took a leap of faith and created my own wedding signage and invitations. 3 years later, I am now the creator of “ You made me ink" and I help brides make their dream weddings become a reality! I'd love to help make your event unforgettable! Let's chat!

Boca Raton Boca Raton, FL, 33486
Location of (You Made Me Ink)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding