Boca Raton, Boca Raton, FL 33486 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About You Made Me Ink

You Made Me Ink is a professional wedding calligraphy service based in Boca Raton, Florida. Offering hand-written designs tailored to your style, this artist takes pride in the personalized experience they provide. Their accommodating, versatile approach focuses on your aesthetic, adapting their talents to suit your wedding. Focusing on the finer details, they can be there to add a thoughtful flourish to your long-awaited occasion.

You Made Me Ink offers a wide selection of packages and designs, all of which can be adjusted to your desired designs. Along with hand-written invitations, this artist can also present a wide range of custom stationery, such as menus, signage, and place cards. Additionally, they are happy to meet or speak with you, learning more about your styles and inspirations.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
img 4951 51 2015025 161343501738301

1 Reviews for You Made Me Ink

1 User photo

You Made Me Ink FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    RSVP Cards
  • What services do you provide?
    Calligraphy

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• You Made Me Ink 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of You Made Me Ink

Caroline

Caroline

Owner

Hi I’m Caroline and I'm a modern calligrapher! I am the creative behind “You made me ink”. I create hand lettered paper products and signage.

More about me: Firstly, I am a pediatric nurse and I LOVE it. However, I always found myself needing a creative outlet! So naturally when I started learning calligraphy, I fell in love! In 2018, I took a leap of faith and created my own wedding signage and invitations. 3 years later, I am now the creator of “ You made me ink" and I help brides make their dream weddings become a reality! I'd love to help make your event unforgettable! Let's chat!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Boca Raton Boca Raton, FL, 33486 See on map
    Location of (You Made Me Ink)