Yanina & Co

451-455 Pompton Avenue, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 Map · Phone number

About Yanina & Co

Yanina & Co. welcomes you to explore our unmatched collection of exceptionally beautiful fine custom-made jewelry, the very pinnacle of style, quality and design. Since 1987, our clients have learned to expect nothing less than the most impeccable service from our experts, renowned for their trend sense and meticulous attention to detail. Visit our luxuriously appointed, Park Avenue-style showroom and discover for yourself all that Yanina & Co. has to offer. The online store offers the current styles in jewelry at affordable prices, attracting visitors to the site every day.

Yanina & Co. has been featured in various publications and websites. Most recently Yanina & Co. teamed up with Caroline Manzo to create the Unbreakable Bond Bracelet featured on “The Real Housewives of New Jersey.” The jewelry store’s extensive clientele includes Kim Kardashian, Caroline Manzo and the Manzo family, Melissa Gorga, “The Spin Crowd’s” Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck.

2 Reviews for Yanina & Co

Robyn · Married on 05/06/2012

I have never walked in to a jewelry store and felt like a celebrity until I walked in to Yanina & Co. They made me feel so special and they were so attentive. The turnaround time was incredible and I will not shop for my jewelry anywhere but Yanina's now.

Eugenia · Married on 02/22/2018

0.4
      0.5

After 15 years of patronage, I bought a pair of diamond earrings from Yanina. A few months later, I noticed a crack in one of the stones. Yanina’s brother told me that I must have broken the diamond (!) and will have to pay thousands of dollars to replace it. He and Yanina also told me that I should have insured the stone to get the insurance company to pay the bill. I then sent the stone to the Gemological Institute of America. Here is what GIA wrote back to me: “A foreign material has been artificially introduced into surface reaching fractures, which precludes quality analysis and origin of color determination.” To translate, Yanina rewarded my long-standing loyalty by pushing a cracked stone on me and refusing to replace it at no cost to me. Truly, buyer beware!

Yanina & Co FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 451-455 Pompton Avenue Cedar Grove, 07009 See on map