Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Xcelerate Sports Car Rentals

Experience the thrill of driving a luxury sports vehicle in the most picturesque of locations.

Xcelerate Sports Car Rentals is the Capital Region’s only Luxury and Sports car rental company, specializing in giving you the ultimate driving experience for a few hours or a few days. Select from our fleet of high performance vehicles located in Albany, NY for your special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, business meetings or a night on the town.

-Arrive in style at your wedding in white Corvette C-7 Z51 3LT Coupe

-Roll in to the Saratoga Race Track in an eye catching black convertible Porsche 911 Carrera 4S

-Tour the pristine Adirondacks, Lake George, Hudson Valley or Finger Lakes to view the breathtaking fall foliage

-Treat your executive to an upscale car rental option during their visit to the Capital Region in a BMW 535i

-Give the perfect and unique gift of the exhilaration of driving a high end sports car

-Catering to a wide range of clients, we are here to help you select the best package for your needs. Our meticulously maintained vehicles can be delivered to you at your location of choice for convenience and ease. Call us today to see how we can help you Xcelerate your experienc

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Albany

Follow Xcelerate Sports Car Rentals on

3 Reviews for Xcelerate Sports Car Rentals

Exotic Car (1)
Multi-Locations (1)

Just call them and tell them what you want and they'll do their best to make it happen. Absolutely awesome company to work with and a great experience. I was the best man in a wedding and showed up with the White Corvette as a surprise. The groom traveled with me in the Corvette to the wedding and it ended up being in many of the bride and grooms photo's. I'm so glad I did it and they loved it and will always cherish it. It was everything I hoped and driving it is exhilirating.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

What a great company and experience!

Profile Picture User6660048, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Exotic Car

Very fun experience. I can't wait for my next birthday!!!

Profile Picture User6492504, 2+ years ago, 1 Review