Nearby Vendors to Consider

About X7 Entertainment

When it comes to finding the perfect entertainment company to host customized affairs, night life events, or personal private events , X7Entertainment is who you're looking for. In addition to hosting a wide variety of special events, our years of experience along with our mixture of a boutique and professional style of business, allows us to establish a growing relationship with our clients in order to satisfy customer's needs to the fullest extent. We understand that having all the responsibility to organize such a special occasion can be overwhelming and exciting at the same time, which is why X7 Entertainment is here to help.

Our experienced and talented entertainment crew will provide an energetic and lively atmosphere that will have you and your guests entertained and reminiscing the night for years to come. X7 Entertainment is a family owned business known for their professionalism, talent and taste of music. My father is the key person along with his brother's ( M.G.M. Guarnera Brothers)-since 1974- that are to be thanked for the opportunity to be surrounded around music entertainment, influencing X7 to be where it is today.

(Our Emcee's speak) -English,Italian & Spanish
Other Language's can be provided upon request.

Music Library: We have a large variety of music in our library. Weeks/ months before an event we sit down with all our client's creating a playlist of music of their choice in preparation for the event. Some of many music styles we provided are listed below...

Music Style's: 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, Top 40, dance/hip-hop, pop, rock, house, Italian music (traditional & new), Spanish music ( salsa, merenque etc. Anything upon request.

Services offered:
DJ
MC
Intelligent lighting & FX(Haze Machine or fog machine)
Ambient Lighting/Room Up lighting
Screen Displays w/photo montage
Motivational Dancers
Live Musicians/ singers
Percussionist
Photo booth
Lounge Decor / Pipe & draping
Party giveaways

So feel free to browse the website and see what X7 Entertainmentis all about, we hope to hear from you soon.
The company that knows you best, X7 Entertainment.

Alessandro Guarnera,

X7entertainment.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey, Northern New Jersey

Follow X7 Entertainment on

10 Reviews for X7 Entertainment

X7 entertainment did an absolutely PERFECT event for us. We were really nervous about planning our wedding and keeping all of our guests happy, especially with a group of all different ages and backgrounds. Alex ( Alessandro) was the best rep and DJ we could ever wish for. Leading up to the event he answered every question, made lots of suggestions and left my mind at ease that he had everything under control and wanted to make us and our guests happy at all costs. He is very friendly and easy to talk to. You can tell he really cares about his business and customers. He also has so much to offer in terms of lighting, sound and extras. Whatever your needs are he will help you, and if you aren't sure what you want he will help you figure it out with no pressure. Once we got to the wedding......during the night and for weeks afterwards all we heard was that it was " the best wedding they have ever been to" with a big emphasis on the DJ and MC !!! X7 kept the crowd dancing the ENTIRE TIME. Almost everyone was up and had told me it was there favorite selection of music they have ever heard at a wedding, and asking how we found this excellent DJ. Our MC Armando also was a huge crowd pleaser and so wonderdul to work with. In addition, Alex did a beautiful job with a more laid back playlist for cocktail hour and also keeping the pace during our ceremony. He even worked hand and hand with my friend who sang live for part of our ceremony as well. I could go on and on...I just can't say enough great things about X7. They are Professional, on time, reasonablely priced, friendly, and most of all FUN ! If you are lucky enough to find them , book them ! Thank You so much X7, for making our planning process easier and largely contributing to making our wedding the Best Day of our lives !!

Profile Picture Casey, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Let me start off by saying this; a week later, guests from the wedding are still telling me it was the best wedding that they have ever been to, a big part of that due to X7 entertainment.

My wife and I are incredibly picky and detail oriented. We knew from day one that this wasn't going to be the typical, cookie cutter wedding. The last thing we wanted was a wedding playlist you would find on iTunes. We had all sorts of requests, from a part of the intro song having to be perfectly timed with the doors opening as we were announced, to requesting a certain atmosphere musically, needing all genres covered, specific artists that had to be included, and very specific songs that had to be played, pleasing the older Italians musically, and keeping everyone pumped all night.

Allesandro assured us that there was nothing he couldn't do, and if he hadn't done it before, there was no challenge he wasn't willing to accept. He met with us a few times to go over all the details, never telling us no to anything we wanted. He made himself incredibly accessible by phone, text, and e-mail which made the planning process go as smoothly as possible. As far as what he offered in services, sky is the limit to what you want. I'm pretty sure if you can think of it, he knows how to get it.

I would absolutely, with out a doubt, recommend X7 entertainment to anyone looking to plan a wedding, or any event really. Allesandro and his staff were incredibly professional, accommodating, friendly, and experienced. The only complaint I have is that we only got to do this once with them. Maybe one day if I hit the lottery, I'll have him throw us a party every week. Until then...best night of our life!

Thanks for everything x7!

Profile Picture Dino, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

X7 Entertainment are by far the most professional and talented individuals I've had the opportunity to hire! I will recommend them to anyone I know and anyone looking for excellent entertainment for their wedding.

Profile Picture User4788093, 2+ years ago, 1 Review