Off The Chart Entertainment

788 Shrewsbury Avenue Building 2 Suite 2212, Eatontown, NJ 07724 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 3

About Off The Chart Entertainment

Off The Chart Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Eatontown, New Jersey. They love creating the celebration of their clients’ dreams using their entertainment, MC, and lighting services. The team has a combined 60 years of experience in the entertainment business and works hard to make your celebration fun and carefree.

Off The Chart Entertainment offers over 150,000 song choices from the 1940s until present day in a variety of genres. To narrow down what you’d like to hear on your wedding day and personalize the music choices, they offer an initial consultation to clients. The do-not-play list can also be discussed during this meeting. Additionally, Off The Chart Entertainment offers MC services, a high-definition video display, light shows, personalized monogram lighting, smoke machines, and photo montages throughout your evening. All the necessary sound and lighting equipment is provided.

Follow Off The Chart Entertainment on

159 Reviews for Off The Chart Entertainment

1 User photo

Off The Chart Entertainment 1

Brian · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend Off The Chart Entertainment!

Michael and his team were aces from start to finish, with hands down the fastest response time of any vendor we worked with! We booked Off The Chart Entertainment to play our wedding after party and Michael was great about learning our music preferences, taking requests, and walking us through how they play a party. When the day arrived, Michael was early, professional, and kept our high energy party going without missing a beat as he played our requests, worked the crowd, and ensured we had a great time. Five stars all around! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Michael and OTC Entertainment to anyone needing a DJ for their wedding or other important event.

Meagan Sayles · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing wedding DJ!

Anthony was amazing! He was very professional and had amazing energy throughout the night. He did a great job balancing the music preferences of the older and younger generations. Our guests are still raving about the music at our wedding. Thank you so much for making our wedding celebration so amazing!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

Look No Further!

LOOK NO FURTHER FOR A DJ ! I promise you, your search will end w\ Michael and his team. I wish I could give this company 10 stars. My inquires were handled by Michael, and my DJ was Mark. Both were super efficient, friendly and professional. I never doubted or feared that anything will go wrong. They were thorough and made sure whatever I asked was done appropriately. I received compliments on my DJ, the music selection was amazing, they knew what would get the crowd up and out of their seats. I could not be happier and definitely recommending this company to anyone looking for DJ services. Thanks so much for your help throughout this process, you have made this so easy for my husband and I!

Off The Chart Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• 788 Shrewsbury Avenue Building 2 Suite 2212, Building 2 Suite 2212 Eatontown, NJ, 07724 See on map