Off The Chart Entertainment

788 Shrewsbury Avenue Building 2 Suite 2212, Eatontown, NJ 07724 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 4

About Off The Chart Entertainment

Off The Chart Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Eatontown, New Jersey. They love creating the celebration of their clients’ dreams using their entertainment, MC, and lighting services. The team has a combined 60 years of experience in the entertainment business and works hard to make your celebration fun and carefree.

Off The Chart Entertainment offers over 150,000 song choices from the 1940s until present day in a variety of genres. To narrow down what you’d like to hear on your wedding day and personalize the music choices, they offer an initial consultation to clients. The do-not-play list can also be discussed during this meeting. Additionally, Off The Chart Entertainment offers MC services, a high-definition video display, light shows, personalized monogram lighting, smoke machines, and photo montages throughout your evening. All the necessary sound and lighting equipment is provided.

Follow Off The Chart Entertainment on

Videos 3 Videos

194 Reviews for Off The Chart Entertainment

• Annie

Annie Glass · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Professional, Experienced, and Accommodating!

Michael and the whole team were so accommodating during this uncertain COVID time - they were so responsive, and professional leading up to our big day and were incredible on coordinating and supporting us during our event. They MADE our wedding the best!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Courtney Lane · Getting married on 05/17/2021

So kind and helpful

My wedding was scheduled for May 2020. With the Covid-19 pandemic that was of course not an option. I had booked Off the Chart for my DJ after seeing them at a friends wedding. When I contacted Michael, the owner back in April to discuss my options to postpone he couldn’t be kinder. He said just check with your venue on some available 2021 dates and then to let him know to see when he was available. With my 100 phone calls we finally picked a new date! He did not charge me any penalty or increase my rate to next year’s pricing. In fact he upgraded my photo booth at no extra charge. He is kind and professional and everything you want especially when you have to postpone your wedding! I cannot wait until May 2021 to celebrate my amazing day with Michael and Off the Chart! Thank you so much for being you Michael, you are truly a gem!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Edtreadaway

Edtreadaway@msn.com · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Best DJ ever!!!

Michael and his team are amazing. When our daughter got engaged I immediately knew who our DJ would be. 4 years ago we had Michael and his crew "bring the party" to our son's wedding and on October 27, 2019 he did it again at our daughter's wedding. Always professional, and gets everyone up and moving. From the perfect music for the ceremony to the last dance of the night, we can't thank you enough for all you did. The up-lighting was beautiful and helped to transform the room from ceremony, to reception. The photo booth was a hit and I loved the book that the couple get at the end of the night. I would highly recommend Off The Chart Entertainment.

Sent on 11/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Off The Chart Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Flat Screen
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 788 Shrewsbury Avenue Building 2 Suite 2212, Building 2 Suite 2212 Eatontown, NJ, 07724 See on map
    Location of (Off The Chart Entertainment)