Don't Miss a Beat Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,796 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,796 Most Popular Price

Don't Miss a Beat Events is a Marlboro, New Jersey-based company offering wedding DJ services. From ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and after party music, they will keep your guests on their feet all night long! If that isn't enough, you can also reserve them for extra entertainment services, such as novelty decor, and their most popular add on, being their customizable "wedding favor" food kiosks. Don't Miss a Beat Events has perfected their planning process over the years, initially coming onto the scene in 1997. They are formally known as AJH Entertainment, and excel in hosting events of all types, for all ages.

Don't Miss a Beat Events can serve as your DJ, offering standards like microphones and a PA/sound system. They are also prepared to meet your live-music needs, with multiple brass, string and instrumental options. In addition to providing DJ services, Don't Miss a Beat Events can help with the visuals. Some of the extra services they can offer to happy couples include:

• Event design
  • Backdrops and signage
  • Food Kiosks
  • Photo booth
  • Custom Set Design & Lighting
  • Event Planning

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,750

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,796

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$600

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Christina R. Married on 06/10/2022

Perfection

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring Don't Miss A Beat Events. I worked with Adam throughout the whole process, from day 1 until our wedding day he was available and extremely helpful. Being a Covid bride isn't easy but being a wedding vendor during Covid times is even harder. Adam worked with me and honored every request I had. He is professional, hardworking, diligent and awesome to work with. He is friendly, experienced and certainly knows the industry. He brought an energy and vibe to our wedding that I didn't even know we needed. He went so far beyond for me, he spoke to my venue personally, he dealt with any issues that came up without me even needing to know or worry about. He brought MC Will with him and Will was just as great as Adam. Both Adam and Will make an exceptional team and brought positive energy and kept everyone dancing and happy which is all I wanted for our wedding.
    I also hired a live sax player through Don't Miss A Beat Events and I was so happy I did. The sax player, Jason Nelson, was phenomenal. I hired him as a surprise for my husband and both Jason and Adam kept it as a surprise. Jason was out on the dance floor with us and everyone loved him.
    On a more personal note, I have worked with Adam for years. My family has used him for sweet 16s, anniversary parties and weddings and he just keeps getting better. He truly cares about his clients and just wants everyone to have fun. He takes the time to get to know each of his clients personally, he is professional but also endearing and empathic. I felt like I was working with a close friend (because I was) when working with him. He went above and beyond in every sense of the phrase. I cannot say enough positive things about the whole Don't Miss A Beat Events team but Adam, Will and Jason certainly have my highest recommendation. I look forward to working with them again in the future!
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia C. Married on 06/05/2022

Beyond My Wildest Dream!!!!

10+++ Stars review
    Where do I begin! My wedding day was absolutely perfect!!!!! DJ Adam was the bomb!!! Not only did he provide the most amazing entertainment that made the wedding memorable for a lifetime but he was the best officiant ever! He was sincere, funny and kept the audience entertained! Having Adam as the Officiant and then the MC for our DJ provided a seamless transition to our reception. He had a handle on all the music from the beginning of the ceremony continuoustly during the cocktail hour into the reception. Everything went off without a hitch. I didn’t have to worry about a thing!
    I cannot say enough about Adam even before the wedding he was on point when it came to my songs, vows, and music style. His suggestions were right on par and perfect! Also, he provides so many extras. We had the fireworks display which was such a big hit for our first choreographed dance, as well as TV displays, Photo Booth, and Lighting. Check out his website to see his work. I highly recommend Adam as his personality is perfect for any venue. He is extremely professional and a natural. His passion and attention to detail will surely wow you and make your event the best it can be. Lastly, he works closely with Impressions Photo and Video. It truly does make a difference when your DJ and Photographer work will together! So “DON’T MISS A BEAT” and hire him immediately!!!
  • Donna
    Donna M. Married on 05/08/2022

Memorable Music!!!

Adam provided a wonderful backdrop to our son and future daughter-in-law's much delayed Engagement Party. Adam was professional and worked to make sure our guests and especially the guests of honor had a great evening. We highly recommend AJH for your entertainment needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Justin & Jaymee
    24 photos · 09/14/2018

2 Timber Lane, Suite 202 Marlboro, NJ, 07746
Location of (Don't Miss a Beat Events)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding