Don't Miss a Beat Events Reviews

Don't Miss a Beat Events 6
  • Kylee

Kylee Brech · Getting married on 08/04/2020

AJH Entertainment

Adam was wonderful to work with and made the planning process easy. He was enthusiastic and professional throughout the entire process. We received so many positive comments after the wedding about how great the DJ was. Thank you for making our night so much fun!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Alexandra Aldridge · Married on 05/03/2019

Adam & AJH/ don’t miss a beat events

Adam and his team made our wedding absolutely perfect. We didn’t have to stress about about a thing when it came to the music & reception, we trusted Adam and we are so very glad that we did. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Wedding planning is stressful, but this is one thing you will not have to worry about!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely perfect

Words can’t even describe how amazing Adam and his team were for our wedding day. I actually first met Adam for my sisters sweet 16 ten years ago. When my husband and I were planning, I immediately thought of Adam and said we have to meet with him to see if he can do our wedding. I am sooo happy we did because he and his team were seriously awesome. From our first meeting to the day of, Adam made sure everything we wanted was perfectly executed, and had awesome recommendations where we needed them. We used Don’t Miss a Beat for our DJ/MC for our reception, but also used their pianist for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and a saxophonist (who was AWESOME) who played at cocktail hour and throughout the night on the dance floor with the DJ, as well as up lighting and a photo booth.

Everyone had so much fun at the reception it was hard to even go around and say hi to our guests because they literally were dancing all night long !! My husband who actually told Adam he doesn’t want to dance before the wedding, danced ALL NIGHT! Adam and his team do such an amazing job of keeping the party going and getting everyone psyched up it was literally everything I could have asked for and more.

We even had guests coming up to us alll night long, and after the wedding asking about who our DJ was and if he travels! If you haven’t found your entertainment for the night yet, look no further because this is the team you want for your big day!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Don't Miss a Beat Events 7
    Don't Miss a Beat Events 8
    Don't Miss a Beat Events 9

Jaclyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Fabulous night

We worked with James for our wedding. He was awesome. He got everyone up and dancing. We had a great wedding night! Thank you James for creating a great night.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Angela Schneider · Married on 02/17/2019

Absolute Perfection

Prior to meeting with James, I always knew I wanted to work with Don't Miss a Beat Events for my wedding. My cousin immediately mentioned James and that he would be perfect match for the big day. I will never forget our first meeting. What I loved about James from day one was his power of storytelling in our conversations. He has a beautiful way of explaining the wedding entertainment process and expressing his passion within each story to make sure you understand the whole package. It is truly genuine and makes you feel beyond comfortable and super pumped to have him at your wedding. Boy did he throw a killer dance party! He exceeded my expectations and my vision from day one (vision: everyone my husband and I loved on the dance floor singing and dancing the night away) happened without a hitch. I am truly grateful to him, his team and the entire AJH family for providing exceptional service for my big day, thank you.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca C Marinucci · Married on 12/31/2018

AJH is seriously EPIC

We used AJH entertainment for our New Year's Eve wedding and it was seriously amazing. From the detailed meetings leading up to your wedding to the texts checking in, AJH entertainment makes you feel like your wedding is the MOST important thing. The custom mix was so creative that they designed for our grand entrance. Our dance floor was packed the whole entire night. Everyone single person was on the dance floor for every song. He made sure he played every song that we requested. I strongly recommend AJH to any bride planning her next event!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

lorraine · Married on 12/01/2018

Best night ever

We hired AJH entertainment for our wedding day and it was by far the best decision we made. From booking time until the day of everything went smooth. People are still raving about how amazing my DJ was. James blew it out of the water and I highly recommend him for any event. Hands down best night of our lives!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Samantha Scala · Married on 10/14/2018

Best DJ Around

Having used Adam and AJH Entertainment in the past (for my sweet 16), I had no doubt that Adam was going to be the person we called when it came time to booking a DJ for our wedding. Adam loves what he does and it shows in his work. He puts 120% into everything he does. He is easy to work with, very easy to talk to, responsive to all emails and text messages, and very professional.

With the perfect mix of music for all ages, he had no problem getting all 185 of our guests out onto the dance floor. As the bride and groom, all we wanted was to make sure everyone was on the dance floor and having a good time. AJH Entertainment definitely delivered! Adam helped make our wedding the perfect day and we couldn’t thank him enough!

I would highly recommend Adam and AJH Entertainment for any party you are having – you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding September 29, 2018

We fell in love with AJH Entertainment from our first bridal show. Adam and his staff were amazing. They were kind and very professional. The entire room was up and dancing the whole night. Nothing but compliments from all my guests. Looking for a great DJ AJH is the company to go with.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Don't Miss a Beat Events 10
    Don't Miss a Beat Events 11
    Don't Miss a Beat Events 12
  • F

Fran · Married on 09/14/2018

Adam and AJH Entertainment did such an amazing job at our son's wedding. Family and friends are still talking about the night. The dance floor was packed from start to the absolute last minute. Somehow he managed to keep everyone dancing including Grandma! The perfect mix of music and Adam's engaging personality set the tone for non-stop fun. From the ceremony to the reception his professionalism was evident. Thank you for providing the perfect vibe to the perfect day. We highly recommend using Adam and AJH Entertainment for your wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2018

MICHELLE · Married on 04/14/2018

My wedding was nothing short of amazing. Adam and his team did an incredible job. 2 weeks later i still have friends and family telling me how amazing the wedding and music was. The whole room of 180 guests spent the night on the dance floor. Music was perfect mix for all ages. The uplighting.. tv montage.. sparklers.. everything was absolutely incredible. AJH for the win!!! Thank you so much again for making my wedding day amazing. I will be using them for any DJ needs in the future!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Ellen · Married on 03/13/2018

Adam and his staff made our wedding the memorable event it was. They played the music I chose throughout our ceremony. Their timing and attention to details was perfect. From the bridal party introductions to the last dance of the evening, they knew the correct songs to play during our dinner and then how to get everyone on the dance floor. I cannot say enough praises for AJH Entertainment. Thank you Adam and staff!!!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2018

Adam and his team were amazing! From the initial meeting he was so understand and did everything he could to ensure we were ready to go. He listened to us from day one to help create the most amazing night! He even answered countless emails and text messages whenever I reached out!

I decided to add things towards the end and be helped us decide what would work best! When it came to the night of, everyone said the DJ was one of the best they have ever seen! I would recommend AJH to anyone looking to have a killer party and an amazing experience!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Katie · Married on 11/10/2017

Adam and AJH were absolutely Incredible! From the ceremony to the reception everything was perfect. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests that Adam played all the right music and kept the party going all night long! As the bride all I wanted to do was dance the night away and Adam you delivered I could not have asked for a better DJ you are amazing!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Krystal · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Adam and James for our wedding. They were great from start to finish. If we ever needed anything or had questions they answered right away - Adam even helped us pick out our wedding song! I don’t think a single person sat in their seat for more than their meal, and two weeks later, people are still raving about how great they were. One thing that stood out to me most was when my husband and I were sitting at our sweetheart table and Adam came over asking if we needed anything - it’s the little things like that that stand out most. We highly recommend AJH Entertainment for your wedding or any upcoming event that you will need a DJ for!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2017

Adam has done many events for my family over the years so selecting him for my wedding was a no brainer. He also came highly recommended by my venue, the grand marquis. Adam and his team were absolutely wonderful from start to finish. From our first meeting he seemed to know exactly the kind of couple we were and exactly the kind of wedding we wanted. We really felt like he “got” us. He was organized and listened to all of our requests without being pushy or gimmicky like some other companies I have seen. We met with another company just for comparison sake and there was none. Our wedding went perfectly and I could not have asked for a better host than Adam. He was a pro and incorporated various styles of music into one cohesive event seamlessly. There was never an empty dance floor even when meals were being served! I had so much fun at my wedding that I never wanted to leave the dance floor! Thank you for everything Adam, we are so grateful for all you did to make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Gina · Married on 09/30/2017

Extremely happy with James. He made the whole process of having a wedding at our home stress free.

Spoke to him personally a few times before the wedding day. He was very organized and a true professional.

The music was great, took requests and kept the party moving!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Jon · Married on 09/23/2017

Adam and AJH Entertainment recently did our wedding. They did an amazing job! Great music, friendly and fun vibe, and they were amazing at the key moments during the wedding (father/bride, cake cutting, etc...) SO glad we were referred to AJH!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Mary Jane · Married on 09/08/2017

AJH was amazing. My son's wedding was a blast, people were dancing all night. The DJ at a wedding is very important and AJH help to make my son's wedding fabulous!

Sent on 09/12/2017

John · Married on 07/22/2017

We had an awesome time and the services were excellent! Great communication setting up the day and coordinating the events from start to finish. The day went off without a hitch and the videos came out awesome.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Laurie · Married on 07/15/2017

I knew from the moment we got engaged that we were going to use AJH for our wedding. My husband was not familiar with the company and had a lot of opinions regarding music and how the event would flow prior to our meeting. All of his potential concerns were assuaged as soon as he met our MC. My husband liked Alex from the second we sat down with him, and it was clear they were on the same page about how the event would run, and what kind of music would be played. AJH made everything simple for us, they helped us plan out the entire night, and addressed timelines that my husband and I had not even thought of! The night of was absolutely amazing. The set up was beautiful, with our monogram displayed in lights on the dance floor, and on the TVs surrounding the booth, which were later used to play our same day edit (provided by AJH). The party never stopped; the dance floor was packed all night long. We are still hearing about how people can't believe the amount of people dancing all night! Throughout the night guests were telling me how awesome the DJ was and asking where I found them. Alex helped the night flow so smoothly and I could not be happier with all he did for us. James (DJ) provided the perfect mix of music to keep everyone dancing all night long. AJH also provided a photo booth for us, and as always it was a hit! I wouldn't change a thing about our night, and I cannot recommend AJH enough. I wish we could do it again!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Christie · Married on 07/15/2017

Adam is a true professional and we couldn't imagine using any other entertainment company. My husband and I have known Adam for years and have been to multiple events that AJH has been at. Adams passion is his business and he strives to make his clients happy. He will go above and beyond to make your special day perfect. If you don't book with AJH your missing out!!! Adam will turn your vision into a dream. Thank you for everything you did on our wedding day from Andrew and Christie Spiezio

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2017

I met Adam at a bridal show that he was hosting, and was really impressed with his presence. We ended up choosing him because of a package that my mom had won for us at the bridal show. He was true to his word on the package and was even flexible with adding a few different things on that we were looking for.

On the day, Adam was there on time and made sure that everything was running as efficiently as it could have being in such an old building. There were many things that he did throughout the night that continuously got people up on the dance floor. We loved how he started by asking everyone to come out for a group photo. We also really appreciated the circle towards the end of the night where we were able to thank all of our guests for coming.

Our package included the light show which was great for the younger crowd at our wedding. We enjoyed the props and lighting, but were hoping for a bit more interaction at that point with Adam, and maybe more coordination with a group dance or something (when we first saw the light show, we were taught the wobble).

It has been a few weeks now, and when we see people who attended the wedding they are always complimentary of the DJ, the type of songs that he played, and the way he interacted with the guests. We highly recommend Adam and his team, they are incredibly professional, flexible and accommodating to all of your needs.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Brielle · Married on 07/07/2017

AJH exceeded our expectations in every way! Our music was personalized throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests were dancing all night, and many of them complimented the variety of music played by Adam. Thank you so much for the best party ever!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017