Don't Miss a Beat Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Christina R. Married on 06/10/2022

Perfection

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring Don't Miss A Beat Events. I worked with Adam throughout the whole process, from day 1 until our wedding day he was available and extremely helpful. Being a Covid bride isn't easy but being a wedding vendor during Covid times is even harder. Adam worked with me and honored every request I had. He is professional, hardworking, diligent and awesome to work with. He is friendly, experienced and certainly knows the industry. He brought an energy and vibe to our wedding that I didn't even know we needed. He went so far beyond for me, he spoke to my venue personally, he dealt with any issues that came up without me even needing to know or worry about. He brought MC Will with him and Will was just as great as Adam. Both Adam and Will make an exceptional team and brought positive energy and kept everyone dancing and happy which is all I wanted for our wedding.
    I also hired a live sax player through Don't Miss A Beat Events and I was so happy I did. The sax player, Jason Nelson, was phenomenal. I hired him as a surprise for my husband and both Jason and Adam kept it as a surprise. Jason was out on the dance floor with us and everyone loved him.
    On a more personal note, I have worked with Adam for years. My family has used him for sweet 16s, anniversary parties and weddings and he just keeps getting better. He truly cares about his clients and just wants everyone to have fun. He takes the time to get to know each of his clients personally, he is professional but also endearing and empathic. I felt like I was working with a close friend (because I was) when working with him. He went above and beyond in every sense of the phrase. I cannot say enough positive things about the whole Don't Miss A Beat Events team but Adam, Will and Jason certainly have my highest recommendation. I look forward to working with them again in the future!
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia C. Married on 06/05/2022

Beyond My Wildest Dream!!!!

10+++ Stars review
    Where do I begin! My wedding day was absolutely perfect!!!!! DJ Adam was the bomb!!! Not only did he provide the most amazing entertainment that made the wedding memorable for a lifetime but he was the best officiant ever! He was sincere, funny and kept the audience entertained! Having Adam as the Officiant and then the MC for our DJ provided a seamless transition to our reception. He had a handle on all the music from the beginning of the ceremony continuoustly during the cocktail hour into the reception. Everything went off without a hitch. I didn’t have to worry about a thing!
    I cannot say enough about Adam even before the wedding he was on point when it came to my songs, vows, and music style. His suggestions were right on par and perfect! Also, he provides so many extras. We had the fireworks display which was such a big hit for our first choreographed dance, as well as TV displays, Photo Booth, and Lighting. Check out his website to see his work. I highly recommend Adam as his personality is perfect for any venue. He is extremely professional and a natural. His passion and attention to detail will surely wow you and make your event the best it can be. Lastly, he works closely with Impressions Photo and Video. It truly does make a difference when your DJ and Photographer work will together! So “DON’T MISS A BEAT” and hire him immediately!!!
  • Donna
    Donna M. Married on 05/08/2022

Memorable Music!!!

Adam provided a wonderful backdrop to our son and future daughter-in-law's much delayed Engagement Party. Adam was professional and worked to make sure our guests and especially the guests of honor had a great evening. We highly recommend AJH for your entertainment needs!
    Tim S. Married on 10/22/2021

Truly amazing

I can’t say enough great things about Don’t Miss a Beat. From the first time speaking with Adam, my wife and I knew we were going with their services. He was professional and very responsive he took the time to get to know us which made the introductions at the wedding amazing. Thank you Adam and team for making our wedding one to remember!
    Edward A. Married on 09/25/2021

don't miss a beat

Adam, helped us from beginning until the end. Made everything as smooth as possible. He also threw one hell of a party! ..Kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! Would absolutely recommend him to all my family and friends
    Stephanie F. Married on 09/25/2021

Unbelievable!

Stop searching for DJ’s because these are your guys! They knocked it out of the park in every way. They recommended my photographer (who was also AMAZING) and they brought so much life and personalization to our wedding. They helped the wedding have a seamless flow. They knew when to relax and when to turn it up. They took my favorite songs and created a playlist throughout the wedding that had everyone out on the dance floor having fun! When your 89 year old grandmother is on the dance floor smiling and dancing for multiple songs you know you have a good DJ! Chris and Manny were a great team. They made sure we were comfortable and they did a wonderful job with all announcements throughout the wedding.

We also added the big sparklers which were SO awesome. They knew just the right times to set them off to get everyone really excited! Also made for great pictures! The ring roamer was another great add on. It was instead of a photo booth and our guests loved it!

Highly recommend!!
    Val C. Married on 09/04/2021

Best entertainment ever

A DJ usually makes your wedding memorable. But this one, made my wedding magical. And I wish I could rewind!!!
  • Joey
    Joey B. Married on 07/10/2021

Phenomenal

James and his team at "Don't Miss a Beat Events" were ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE for my wife and I before and during our wedding. James reached out to us multiple times to make sure the event would be run perfectly. He had us fill out a music portal where we could cater the wedding to exactly how we wanted it to be and it is safe to say that he DELIVERED. They look at every single small detail from the parent dances to introductions to lighting to cocktail hour music. Their attention to detail and performance was amazing and we highly recommend to everyone getting married or celebrating an event.

Additionally, James and his entire staff are down to earth, professional, helpful, kind, and fun. They valued our input and knew how to get the dance floor popping. At the beginning, they played the perfect music for guests of all ages and, as we requested, made it for of a "party" as the night went on. Again, I cannot reitterate how James did exactly what we asked him to do and put on an amazing show that night. We also got a saxophone player in additon to James and his team. The sax player added an extra element to the night and really spiced things up.

The entire team kept the entire wedding crowd involved, excited, and full of energy, accomodating all ages and music needs. We highly recommend and are thankful that we booked with "Don't Miss a Beat" for our wedding.
  • Paul
    Paul A. Married on 06/20/2021

Best in the Buisness

Can't say enough great things about James and Don't Miss a Beat. Professional, exciting, attention to detail, personable and full of care. I have known James for a long time and I sought him out specifically for our wedding because I knew there wasn't anyone else I trusted. James and Manny were incredible from start to finish. They worked with us on everything including a special ending to a rehearsed first dance and literally, didn't miss a beat. We can't thank this incredible team enough for all their hard work and helping make our special day and epic one. Most importantly, during these incredibly hard times with Covid and having to reschedule multiple times, James and his team worked with us at every corner, ensuring that no matter what happened, our day would happen. And for that we are eternally grateful. Thank you so much James, Manny, and the incredible crew at Don't Miss A Beat. You're missing out on something truly special if you don't get these guys to do your wedding..

Paul and Nicole
    Ryan M. Married on 05/30/2021

Incredible!

Don't Miss A Beat Events were amazing to work with they were professional, helpful, and knowledgeable to make our wedding that much more special. All of our guests were very impressed with our Emcee Manny and DJ James. They ensured our guests didn't leave the dance floor. Would HIGHLY recommend Don't Miss A Beat to entertain any of your events! All of our guests are still talking about how great our entertainment was!
    Amanda D. Married on 05/21/2021

Amazing DJ company

Everyone, even people who don’t usually dance were up and dancing. The music was amazing and they did a phenomenal job. James and Manny did way more than I could have ever asked for.
  • F
    Fallon C. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing! Very helpful. Made the party!

Adam and his employee was amazing with our wedding. Before our event we had helpful zoom and phone call meetings. He planned an extra activity during our reception so that the guests who didn’t feel comfortable with covid/didn’t want to dance still had something to be entertained with. He met with us before our event so that he was able to add in small details and make our announcements and entire event unique to us. When our ceremony had to be altered because of rain he was able to quickly modify his set up. He was a joy to work with when wedding stress was difficult because he offered tips and suggestions. I would recommend Adam for any of your events!
    Deirdre F. Married on 03/12/2021

Absolutely Amazing experience with amazing staff

We had Alex as our MC, James as our DJ and Adam came to assist with production. All 3 of them were fantastic with Alex being just the best possible addition to our wedding. Jada was also the best with the photobooth!! She had suggestions for everyone who wanted unique pics.
    I cant thank the team enough for their energy, ability to work with us and overall service they provided. 10/10 recommend.
  • Candace
    Candace C. Married on 12/18/2020

Good people, lots of fun!

Adam was awesome from when we first met, through our covid postponement and after. We had an awesome time with him at our wedding.
    Victoria S. Married on 11/27/2020

Best dj/mc ever!

Adam and James are amazing. I would recommend don’t miss a beat to anyone for any event. 5/5. You will not be disappointed. They are full of energy and can get any crowd to dance. We got married during Covid and our wedding was still a blast while following Covid guidelines. Adam worked with us from the beginning and Fulfilled all
    our crazy requests. He is honest and supportive. We can not say enough great things.
  • Maria
    Maria P. Married on 10/31/2020

Best DJ Experience ever!

My husband and I are so happy we used Don't Miss a Beat Events to DJ our wedding. They were referred to by a friend and we are so glad they did! We booked them about a year out and then Covid hit. They were really responsive as I needed to keep updating them with plans changing. They truly got to know my husband and I and learned what they needed to in order to make the event truly special. It felt so personal the whole time. I would 1000% recommend using Don't Miss a Beat Events. Its worth every penny.

Don't Miss a Beat Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! James and the crew really enjoyed working with you and wish you so many years of happiness!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 10/15/2020

The Peralta Wedding 10.15.20

Adam the owner is a friend of the bride for many years. A local town DJ from camp that build his business into truly an amazing company and empire. He is so helpful, warm and kind. Adam is so detail oriented which is exactly what you want in an event host. He understood what we wanted, what we didn’t and helped us create a room all night that truly came alive. The smoke, monogram, sparklers and truly guidance and support alone were priceless. We can’t thank him enough and his team for making our entertainment on our wedding day perfection. Every step in the process, even with bumps and problem due to the pandemic we had his support and encouragement. We adore Adam and his passion. He will always be our DJ for every event in the future. If you have the honor to work with him you are beyond lucky.
  • Kylee
    Kylee B. Married on 08/04/2020

AJH Entertainment

Adam was wonderful to work with and made the planning process easy. He was enthusiastic and professional throughout the entire process. We received so many positive comments after the wedding about how great the DJ was. Thank you for making our night so much fun!
    Jamie D. Married on 02/01/2020

The most perfect DJs ever!

Adam and the gang really knocked our wedding out of the park! From our first meeting to my last minute texts about changes, Don’t Miss A Beat was responsive, attentive and thorough. We walked out of that first meeting confident and happy in our choice. Wedding day, our ceremony music was amazing and flowed perfectly. Cocktail music perfect and not too loud. Reception, music was amazing!!! Our guests couldn’t stop dancing all night long. The sparkler fountains were the best upgrade and perfect touch. Don’t Miss A Beat provided everything we ever wanted and more!
    Danielle P. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing guys

Best group ever...my family til this day keeps talking about what a great DJ we had. And they say what makes a wedding food and music and they sure did make it the best night ever
  • LIZ
    Liz G. Married on 07/06/2019

Such a fun time!!!!

We loved our wedding day with AJH. James really threw the down the beats. Everyone of all ages was dancing. Highly recommend the sparklers!!!! It made our wedding feel like a high end night club. Go book them for your events!!!
  • Harley
    Harley Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing, rocked it hard

Adam at Don't Miss a Beat Events and his team were amazing! They helped make it the best day of our lives. The music was spot on. The party rocked it all night long and our friends literally did not stop sweating from all the dancing they did. Adam was super responsive before the wedding and listened to our suggestions to make the perfect playlist. The entire night went smoothly and the drums definitely added an extra element to the party. I would use him and his team again in a heartbeat.
    Alexandra A. Married on 05/03/2019

Adam & AJH/ don’t miss a beat events

Adam and his team made our wedding absolutely perfect. We didn’t have to stress about about a thing when it came to the music & reception, we trusted Adam and we are so very glad that we did. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Wedding planning is stressful, but this is one thing you will not have to worry about!
  • Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely perfect

Words can’t even describe how amazing Adam and his team were for our wedding day. I actually first met Adam for my sisters sweet 16 ten years ago. When my husband and I were planning, I immediately thought of Adam and said we have to meet with him to see if he can do our wedding. I am sooo happy we did because he and his team were seriously awesome. From our first meeting to the day of, Adam made sure everything we wanted was perfectly executed, and had awesome recommendations where we needed them. We used Don’t Miss a Beat for our DJ/MC for our reception, but also used their pianist for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and a saxophonist (who was AWESOME) who played at cocktail hour and throughout the night on the dance floor with the DJ, as well as up lighting and a photo booth.

Everyone had so much fun at the reception it was hard to even go around and say hi to our guests because they literally were dancing all night long !! My husband who actually told Adam he doesn’t want to dance before the wedding, danced ALL NIGHT! Adam and his team do such an amazing job of keeping the party going and getting everyone psyched up it was literally everything I could have asked for and more.

We even had guests coming up to us alll night long, and after the wedding asking about who our DJ was and if he travels! If you haven’t found your entertainment for the night yet, look no further because this is the team you want for your big day!
    Jaclyn Married on 04/06/2019

Fabulous night

We worked with James for our wedding. He was awesome. He got everyone up and dancing. We had a great wedding night! Thank you James for creating a great night.