Don't Miss a Beat Events Reviews

106 | Marlboro, NJ

106 Reviews for Don't Miss a Beat Events

Christina R. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Perfection

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring Don't Miss A Beat Events. I worked with Adam throughout the whole process, from day 1 until our wedding day he was available and extremely helpful. Being a Covid bride isn't easy but being a wedding vendor during Covid times is even harder. Adam worked with me and honored every request I had. He is professional, hardworking, diligent and awesome to work with. He is friendly, experienced and certainly knows the industry. He brought an energy and vibe to our wedding that I didn't even know we needed. He went so far beyond for me, he spoke to my venue personally, he dealt with any issues that came up without me even needing to know or worry about. He brought MC Will with him and Will was just as great as Adam. Both Adam and Will make an exceptional team and brought positive energy and kept everyone dancing and happy which is all I wanted for our wedding.
    I also hired a live sax player through Don't Miss A Beat Events and I was so happy I did. The sax player, Jason Nelson, was phenomenal. I hired him as a surprise for my husband and both Jason and Adam kept it as a surprise. Jason was out on the dance floor with us and everyone loved him.
    On a more personal note, I have worked with Adam for years. My family has used him for sweet 16s, anniversary parties and weddings and he just keeps getting better. He truly cares about his clients and just wants everyone to have fun. He takes the time to get to know each of his clients personally, he is professional but also endearing and empathic. I felt like I was working with a close friend (because I was) when working with him. He went above and beyond in every sense of the phrase. I cannot say enough positive things about the whole Don't Miss A Beat Events team but Adam, Will and Jason certainly have my highest recommendation. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Donna

Donna M. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Memorable Music!!!

Adam provided a wonderful backdrop to our son and future daughter-in-law's much delayed Engagement Party. Adam was professional and worked to make sure our guests and especially the guests of honor had a great evening. We highly recommend AJH for your entertainment needs!

Sent on 08/29/2020

Deirdre F. · Married on 03/12/2021

Absolutely Amazing experience with amazing staff

We had Alex as our MC, James as our DJ and Adam came to assist with production. All 3 of them were fantastic with Alex being just the best possible addition to our wedding. Jada was also the best with the photobooth!! She had suggestions for everyone who wanted unique pics.
    I cant thank the team enough for their energy, ability to work with us and overall service they provided. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 03/17/2021

Victoria S. · Married on 11/27/2020

Best dj/mc ever!

Adam and James are amazing. I would recommend don’t miss a beat to anyone for any event. 5/5. You will not be disappointed. They are full of energy and can get any crowd to dance. We got married during Covid and our wedding was still a blast while following Covid guidelines. Adam worked with us from the beginning and Fulfilled all
    our crazy requests. He is honest and supportive. We can not say enough great things.

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Maria

Maria P. · Married on 10/31/2020

Best DJ Experience ever!

My husband and I are so happy we used Don't Miss a Beat Events to DJ our wedding. They were referred to by a friend and we are so glad they did! We booked them about a year out and then Covid hit. They were really responsive as I needed to keep updating them with plans changing. They truly got to know my husband and I and learned what they needed to in order to make the event truly special. It felt so personal the whole time. I would 1000% recommend using Don't Miss a Beat Events. Its worth every penny.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Don't Miss a Beat Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! James and the crew really enjoyed working with you and wish you so many years of happiness!
  • Amanda

Amanda P. · Married on 10/15/2020

The Peralta Wedding 10.15.20

Adam the owner is a friend of the bride for many years. A local town DJ from camp that build his business into truly an amazing company and empire. He is so helpful, warm and kind. Adam is so detail oriented which is exactly what you want in an event host. He understood what we wanted, what we didn’t and helped us create a room all night that truly came alive. The smoke, monogram, sparklers and truly guidance and support alone were priceless. We can’t thank him enough and his team for making our entertainment on our wedding day perfection. Every step in the process, even with bumps and problem due to the pandemic we had his support and encouragement. We adore Adam and his passion. He will always be our DJ for every event in the future. If you have the honor to work with him you are beyond lucky.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Kylee

Kylee B. · Married on 08/04/2020

AJH Entertainment

Adam was wonderful to work with and made the planning process easy. He was enthusiastic and professional throughout the entire process. We received so many positive comments after the wedding about how great the DJ was. Thank you for making our night so much fun!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Jamie D. · Married on 02/01/2020

The most perfect DJs ever!

Adam and the gang really knocked our wedding out of the park! From our first meeting to my last minute texts about changes, Don’t Miss A Beat was responsive, attentive and thorough. We walked out of that first meeting confident and happy in our choice. Wedding day, our ceremony music was amazing and flowed perfectly. Cocktail music perfect and not too loud. Reception, music was amazing!!! Our guests couldn’t stop dancing all night long. The sparkler fountains were the best upgrade and perfect touch. Don’t Miss A Beat provided everything we ever wanted and more!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Danielle P. · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing guys

Best group ever...my family til this day keeps talking about what a great DJ we had. And they say what makes a wedding food and music and they sure did make it the best night ever

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Harley

Harley · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing, rocked it hard

Adam at Don't Miss a Beat Events and his team were amazing! They helped make it the best day of our lives. The music was spot on. The party rocked it all night long and our friends literally did not stop sweating from all the dancing they did. Adam was super responsive before the wedding and listened to our suggestions to make the perfect playlist. The entire night went smoothly and the drums definitely added an extra element to the party. I would use him and his team again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • LIZ

Liz G. · Married on 07/06/2019

Such a fun time!!!!

We loved our wedding day with AJH. James really threw the down the beats. Everyone of all ages was dancing. Highly recommend the sparklers!!!! It made our wedding feel like a high end night club. Go book them for your events!!!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Alexandra A. · Married on 05/03/2019

Adam & AJH/ don’t miss a beat events

Adam and his team made our wedding absolutely perfect. We didn’t have to stress about about a thing when it came to the music & reception, we trusted Adam and we are so very glad that we did. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Wedding planning is stressful, but this is one thing you will not have to worry about!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely perfect

Words can’t even describe how amazing Adam and his team were for our wedding day. I actually first met Adam for my sisters sweet 16 ten years ago. When my husband and I were planning, I immediately thought of Adam and said we have to meet with him to see if he can do our wedding. I am sooo happy we did because he and his team were seriously awesome. From our first meeting to the day of, Adam made sure everything we wanted was perfectly executed, and had awesome recommendations where we needed them. We used Don’t Miss a Beat for our DJ/MC for our reception, but also used their pianist for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and a saxophonist (who was AWESOME) who played at cocktail hour and throughout the night on the dance floor with the DJ, as well as up lighting and a photo booth.

Everyone had so much fun at the reception it was hard to even go around and say hi to our guests because they literally were dancing all night long !! My husband who actually told Adam he doesn’t want to dance before the wedding, danced ALL NIGHT! Adam and his team do such an amazing job of keeping the party going and getting everyone psyched up it was literally everything I could have asked for and more.

We even had guests coming up to us alll night long, and after the wedding asking about who our DJ was and if he travels! If you haven’t found your entertainment for the night yet, look no further because this is the team you want for your big day!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Fabulous night

We worked with James for our wedding. He was awesome. He got everyone up and dancing. We had a great wedding night! Thank you James for creating a great night.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Angela S. · Married on 02/17/2019

Absolute Perfection

Prior to meeting with James, I always knew I wanted to work with Don't Miss a Beat Events for my wedding. My cousin immediately mentioned James and that he would be perfect match for the big day. I will never forget our first meeting. What I loved about James from day one was his power of storytelling in our conversations. He has a beautiful way of explaining the wedding entertainment process and expressing his passion within each story to make sure you understand the whole package. It is truly genuine and makes you feel beyond comfortable and super pumped to have him at your wedding. Boy did he throw a killer dance party! He exceeded my expectations and my vision from day one (vision: everyone my husband and I loved on the dance floor singing and dancing the night away) happened without a hitch. I am truly grateful to him, his team and the entire AJH family for providing exceptional service for my big day, thank you.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca M. · Married on 12/31/2018

AJH is seriously EPIC

We used AJH entertainment for our New Year's Eve wedding and it was seriously amazing. From the detailed meetings leading up to your wedding to the texts checking in, AJH entertainment makes you feel like your wedding is the MOST important thing. The custom mix was so creative that they designed for our grand entrance. Our dance floor was packed the whole entire night. Everyone single person was on the dance floor for every song. He made sure he played every song that we requested. I strongly recommend AJH to any bride planning her next event!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 12/31/2018

Dream wedding

I cannot rave about this company enough! The entire team went above and beyond AND THEN SOME to make our day even more amazing. No one sat down at our wedding. Every single guest was on the dance floor. If I could re-do our wedding day we would absolutely use this team all over again.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Lorraine · Married on 12/01/2018

Best night ever

We hired AJH entertainment for our wedding day and it was by far the best decision we made. From booking time until the day of everything went smooth. People are still raving about how amazing my DJ was. James blew it out of the water and I highly recommend him for any event. Hands down best night of our lives!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Samantha S. · Married on 10/14/2018

Best DJ Around

Having used Adam and AJH Entertainment in the past (for my sweet 16), I had no doubt that Adam was going to be the person we called when it came time to booking a DJ for our wedding. Adam loves what he does and it shows in his work. He puts 120% into everything he does. He is easy to work with, very easy to talk to, responsive to all emails and text messages, and very professional.

With the perfect mix of music for all ages, he had no problem getting all 185 of our guests out onto the dance floor. As the bride and groom, all we wanted was to make sure everyone was on the dance floor and having a good time. AJH Entertainment definitely delivered! Adam helped make our wedding the perfect day and we couldn’t thank him enough!

I would highly recommend Adam and AJH Entertainment for any party you are having – you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding September 29, 2018

We fell in love with AJH Entertainment from our first bridal show. Adam and his staff were amazing. They were kind and very professional. The entire room was up and dancing the whole night. Nothing but compliments from all my guests. Looking for a great DJ AJH is the company to go with.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • F

Fran · Married on 09/14/2018

Adam and AJH Entertainment did such an amazing job at our son's wedding. Family and friends are still talking about the night. The dance floor was packed from start to the absolute last minute. Somehow he managed to keep everyone dancing including Grandma! The perfect mix of music and Adam's engaging personality set the tone for non-stop fun. From the ceremony to the reception his professionalism was evident. Thank you for providing the perfect vibe to the perfect day. We highly recommend using Adam and AJH Entertainment for your wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2018

My wedding was nothing short of amazing. Adam and his team did an incredible job. 2 weeks later i still have friends and family telling me how amazing the wedding and music was. The whole room of 180 guests spent the night on the dance floor. Music was perfect mix for all ages. The uplighting.. tv montage.. sparklers.. everything was absolutely incredible. AJH for the win!!! Thank you so much again for making my wedding day amazing. I will be using them for any DJ needs in the future!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Ellen · Married on 03/13/2018

Adam and his staff made our wedding the memorable event it was. They played the music I chose throughout our ceremony. Their timing and attention to details was perfect. From the bridal party introductions to the last dance of the evening, they knew the correct songs to play during our dinner and then how to get everyone on the dance floor. I cannot say enough praises for AJH Entertainment. Thank you Adam and staff!!!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2018

Adam and his team were amazing! From the initial meeting he was so understand and did everything he could to ensure we were ready to go. He listened to us from day one to help create the most amazing night! He even answered countless emails and text messages whenever I reached out!

I decided to add things towards the end and be helped us decide what would work best! When it came to the night of, everyone said the DJ was one of the best they have ever seen! I would recommend AJH to anyone looking to have a killer party and an amazing experience!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Katie · Married on 11/10/2017

Adam and AJH were absolutely Incredible! From the ceremony to the reception everything was perfect. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests that Adam played all the right music and kept the party going all night long! As the bride all I wanted to do was dance the night away and Adam you delivered I could not have asked for a better DJ you are amazing!

Sent on 03/06/2018