Off The Chart Entertainment Reviews

195 | Tinton Falls, NJ

195 Reviews for Off The Chart Entertainment

• Annie

Annie Glass · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Professional, Experienced, and Accommodating!

Michael and the whole team were so accommodating during this uncertain COVID time - they were so responsive, and professional leading up to our big day and were incredible on coordinating and supporting us during our event. They MADE our wedding the best!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Courtney Lane · Getting married on 05/17/2021

So kind and helpful

My wedding was scheduled for May 2020. With the Covid-19 pandemic that was of course not an option. I had booked Off the Chart for my DJ after seeing them at a friends wedding. When I contacted Michael, the owner back in April to discuss my options to postpone he couldn’t be kinder. He said just check with your venue on some available 2021 dates and then to let him know to see when he was available. With my 100 phone calls we finally picked a new date! He did not charge me any penalty or increase my rate to next year’s pricing. In fact he upgraded my photo booth at no extra charge. He is kind and professional and everything you want especially when you have to postpone your wedding! I cannot wait until May 2021 to celebrate my amazing day with Michael and Off the Chart! Thank you so much for being you Michael, you are truly a gem!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Edtreadaway

Edtreadaway@msn.com · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Best DJ ever!!!

Michael and his team are amazing. When our daughter got engaged I immediately knew who our DJ would be. 4 years ago we had Michael and his crew "bring the party" to our son's wedding and on October 27, 2019 he did it again at our daughter's wedding. Always professional, and gets everyone up and moving. From the perfect music for the ceremony to the last dance of the night, we can't thank you enough for all you did. The up-lighting was beautiful and helped to transform the room from ceremony, to reception. The photo booth was a hit and I loved the book that the couple get at the end of the night. I would highly recommend Off The Chart Entertainment.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • KellyAnne

Kellyanne Christine · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Exceeded all expectations

I cannot say enough good things about Off the Chart Entertainment. They were an absolute hit, everyone was on the dance floor the entire time and I received so many compliments from guests. They were so accommodating and wonderful and I truly had the most amazing experience working with them. They made our day incredible and I could never thank them enough! If you want to have the time of your life and keep your guests on the dance floor, this is the DJ for you!

-KellyAnne and Mike

Sent on 04/30/2019

Jessica Tobin · Married on 10/23/2020

Wonderful and awesome

Mike was great to work with. Made picking our DJs super easy. Mike and his staff played great music all night to keep everyone dancing. Don't look any where else for a DJ company!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica Rizzuto · Married on 09/04/2020

We had so much fun!

Michael was awesome! Music was great. It was difficult to get people onto the dance floor at first, but Michael got on the mic and flipped the energy of the entire reception! Once the dance floor was packed, he made sure it stayed that way for the remainder of the evening.  The photo booth was a huge hit! We got our scrapbook and the flash drive of all the pictures at the end of the night.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Kassidy Voll · Married on 03/06/2020

OTC Entertainment is AMAZING!

OTC Entertainment is absolutely amazing! We used Mike for our wedding. Not only did he help us when our Photobooth didn’t show up by using his roaming Photobooth (which was amazing I should add - my guests LOVED it) but he kept the party going all night. He was super easy and sweet to work with as well as fun! He knows what he is doing and I would 150% recommend using him for your event!!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Materia · Married on 02/29/2020

Absolutely perfect!

You cant go wrong with OTC! Mike and his team were so great to work with, everyone had a great time dancing and enjoyed the music for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Emily L Raudensky · Married on 02/14/2020

The best dj ever

We got married on February 14th and decided on Off the Chart Entertainment as our DJ. And we could not have been happier with our choice. Mike is so incredibly kind, respectful, and easy to work with. He truly went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and took care of all of the small details to help take the stress off of the planning process. In addition, everyone from his crew was so sweet and captured some great moments of our reception! I couldn't have been happier with our day, all thanks to Mike and his crew!! If you're looking for a DJ that can make your day AWESOME, choose OTC!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Debra

Debra Davies · Married on 01/18/2020

Vow Renewal

When planning our 40th Anniversary Vow Renewal, I met with Michael at a bridal show! I explained my plan and he was so accommodating! Michael responds immediately and on party day he was amazing! He kept the party going the entire time! We highly recommend his services

Sent on 02/02/2020

Miguel G · Married on 12/06/2019

The Best DJ!

Off The Charts Entertainment is the best!! Mike Ginolfi and his crew just DJ’d my wedding and I couldn’t ask for a better DJ. All my expectations were met and more. From the great music picks, dancing on the clouds, snow fall, photo booth, slide shows, upgraded lighting, and monogram all excellent. OTC really made the party and kept the the entire night flowing flawlessly. The planning process with OTC couldn’t of been simpler. Mike is so accommodating, professional, and takes his time to ensure all your demands are met. It’s no surprise he’s been recommended to me by several friends and co workers. If you have a party or wedding don’t go anywhere else, call Mike and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Michelle Paustian · Married on 11/29/2019

We danced all night

Anthony was our wedding DJ and he was amazing he kept everyone on the dance floor. He called a few days before the wedding to go over song selections and to get an idea of what type of music we wanted to play at our wedding and he delivered. So many people came up to us after the wedding to tell us how great the DJ was and that they had an awesome time. If you are looking for an awesome night where people are out dancing and having a good time these are the guys to hire.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/22/2019

Phenomenal

Off the Chart was apart of my wedding on November 22, 2019. Mike and his team are wonderful to work with. We booked OTC about two years before we got married so by our wedding night it felt like our friend was in charge of our entertainment. Mike really does care about making sure your event is exactly what you want. As we had requested him to play a good mix between old and new and all different types of music and they did exactly that. People have been raving about how phenomenal our music and that's all to Mike! You are in the best hands when you book with off the chart!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Josephine

Josephine Rose · Married on 11/09/2019

The perfect night!

When I went on our DJ hunt, it was a daunting experience. I asked one of my girlfriends who they had used and they recommended Mike and his team at OTC overwhelmingly. Mike and I spoke and I knew I had found the right people for our wedding. A lot of DJ’s tell you what you want to hear or worse yet their website or sell is full of hokey BS. Not with Mike. They are all about the music and ease of setting up your day and experience. Our wedding was full of guests who are professional dancers so I knew the music had to be spot on or I’d never hear the end of it! Mike sent out Anthony to be our DJ and he delivered big time. So many of our guests came up to specifically mention how great Anthony was and that the night was the most fun they have had in a long time. Also-I has OTC do some up lighting. This made our venue look like a million dollars and trust me-it wasn’t! Huge ambience game changer. I can’t recommend these guys enough. Just down to earth people who want to help you throw a kick ass party with no extra BS you get from other wedding vendors. I guarantee you’ll have the time of your life with Mike and his army of amazing DJ’s!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Nicole Bestreski · Married on 11/03/2019

Awesome team!

The OTC team is amazing, fun, and attentive! They make each step of the process super simple and stress free. 10/10 recommend. Everyone had a blast dancing at my wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph Fernandes · Married on 11/01/2019

5 stars across the board!

Mike and the entire team made our wedding so special for us. The music, the dancing on the clouds, the videography and photography. They handled so much and worked hard to make sure it all was perfect. Mike was so courteous and professional and even helped us through some special requests we had. I even had a flash mob surprise for my bride and Mike helped make it happen. Thank you Off The Chart Entertainment!! God Bless!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Gmm

GMM · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome night had by all!!

We hired Mike after reading multiple reviews and we were not disappointed! He is a master of his craft...he keep our guests dancing, moving and having a good time in addition to interacting with them, too!

If you want a successful, great time at your wedding or event, HIRE MIKE, you will not be disappointed!

He and his associates are TOP-NOTCH all the way!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Joseph Haines · Married on 10/05/2019

Hire Off the Charts!

Michael and his team worked our wedding in May of 2019 and we could have not been more pleased. We hired Michael as our DJ and through his company we even bundled all photography, videography and officiant vendors! One stop shopping for all your wedding needs! Our dance floor was packed all night and Michael’s team used unique ideas to create memorable moments. We are extremely thankful we trusted his services and I urge anyone planning a wedding to give him a call! Thank you Michael and team!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Naomi

Naomi Brown · Married on 09/14/2019

The absolute best entertainment company!

Words cannot truly express how fabulous our September 14th, 2019 wedding ceremony and Crystal Ballroom reception was due in large part to Off the Chart Entertainment. From the ceremony to the end of the reception every aspect our entertainment brought the highest praise from family and friends alike. A very special thank you to Michael and his team for making everyone dance, laugh and have the best time! Not one person was in their seats, everyone was dancing and celebrating! Michael got the crowd excited and ready to dance and sing the night away! We cannot thank Off the Chart Entertainment enough for their thoroughness and patience throughout the entire process and making our wedding a truly once in a lifetime experience.
    Naomi & Xavier

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Manfredo · Married on 08/24/2019

Our wedding

Wow! That sums up our experience with Michael and Frank! They were super responsive and helpful! They did an amazing job helping us realize our “vision” and had everyone dancing all night! We’ve received so many compliments on how much fun our guests had! Thanks for helping us make our day such a memorable experience!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Hollie

Hollie · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful Wedding Reception

My husband and I got married in May overseas but had our wedding reception in NJ in August. Michael and his team at Off The Chart could not have been any better at helping create our special day even with the small time frame! My DJ Anthony and my photographer Jason were both extremely attentive to everything I wanted and also gave me plenty of suggestions based on their experiences upon my requests. All the music and announcements were perfect and my photos are beautiful! As someone who works with the public, I was very impressed and happy that Michael and his team all made regular calls, emails, and texts to me to review our payments, choices, packages and everything in between. Multiple follow ups are so important when wedding planning and Off The Chart will absolutely get it done! Our photobooth was definitely loved by all our guests and truly worth getting to entertain throughout the night! The team were all easy to contact and at any time, easy to talk with, and happy to do anything I suggested. We had a perfect day with Off The Chart!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Buckland · Married on 08/02/2019

Turned a Nightmare into a Great Wedding!!

Our ceremony and reception were to be within the same venue, The Ramada in Toms River. Six minutes before the ceremony was set to begin the managers inform me that the DJ I hired was not showing because he screwed up the dates.
    The managers had Off The Chart Entertainment on the phone within minutes and not only were they willing to step up they were extremely accommodating with more than fair pricing especially given my predicament. Mark Digenio left a seat at a barber’s chair to literally drop everything and get to the venue. He was set up before anyone knew something had gone wrong with our original DJ. Songs that meant a lot to us he was scrambling to find if they weren’t already in his library. He was so incredibly accommodating and understanding. The music was so important to us for our wedding that in just one day my wife and I spent 6hrs straight planning it out. Mark took all those plans we had shared with the dj who failed to show and he made it work as best as humanly possible without ever once getting frustrated. He had people up dancing all night and was constantly switching up the fun while maintaining our requests. Thank You Mark and Off The Chart Entertainment for turning a nightmare into a dream wedding and one great party!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Meredith · Married on 07/12/2019

Off the Chart Entertainment was OFF THE CHART!

Please let me start off by saying that Off the Chart Entertainment was “OFF THE CHART!” They executed every single thing flawlessly, from top to bottom (DJ, announcements, dance floor, lighting, etc). These guys are extremely professional and timely, focused yet relaxed, and such a delight to work with. Mike and his team took every step to
    make our wedding day perfect and his attention to detail was excellent. They caught the joy, the tears, the quiet contemplation, and beautiful candid shots of us, our family and friends. Mike was always just a phone call away and the communication just flowed. The music was on point with what we requested and the photo/videos were nothing short of spectacular. We cannot sing the praises of Off the Chart Entertainment loud enough! This DJ service was one of the best decisions that my husband and I made for our wedding. THANK YOU MIKE!!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Caitlin M Fetter · Married on 07/11/2019

Shout out to Off The Chart Entertainment

Michael and his crew from Off The Chart Entertainment fulfilled all of our musical needs and much more at our June wedding! As soon as the reception got under way, Michael had all of our guests on the dance out floor for epic pictures and memories that will last a lifetime! He set a tone of high energy and enthusiasm from the start. We can't thank him enough for orchestrating the perfect evening! My husband and I are so grateful for the pictures that were captured and then sent to us within just days of our wedding. We highly recommend Off The Chart Entertainment to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jamie Palmer · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Michael from off-the-chart entertainment really knew how to keep the party going! All of our guests loved him!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Off The Chart Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie.. It was an honor and pleasure to be such a huge part of your special day.. I am so glad everyone had fun..