Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wyatt Productions

Making Memories in Motion

Wyatt Productions is a wedding, proposal and event videography company based outside of Corpus Christi, Texas. Dedicated to the art of documenting your special event.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Save The Date (1)
Slideshow (1)

We actually had 2 photographers, one doing only and pitcures, and Michael doing pictures and video. Michael was great. He was very onservant. He even accomodated us when we changed some of the plans for the ceremony. He had me wired up to get audio on the most important parts, and moved very discreetly throughout the entire ceremony, making sure not to block any paths, or views, and yet, still get all the great angles. He was very professional, and did an amazing job. I actually plan to commission him to do some aerial photography for my real estate business.

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Michael Wyatt was very professional and he was easy to work with. He was able to work with my other photographer with no issues and went above and beyond what was expected. He was an absolute pleasure to be around! I highly recommend him and his crew for any wedding event, as well as other events. I thank him for making our wedding day one that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Definitely money well spent. Michael was so easy to work with. He was responsive, attentive, & patient. He caught so many moments we didn’t realize. We are beyond happy with the quality of the end product & with the work of Wyatt productions! I’d highly recommend Wyatt Production’s services for your special day!

Profile Picture Elle, 9/16/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1467040544846 img0401 1
220x220 sq 1467040556744 img0401 1

4 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Michael Wyatt has been working with Mansion by the Sea for the past four years. He is a very professional videographer and very reliable. All our couples who hired him for their wedding have only compliments about him and his work and strongly recommend him as one of the best videographers in the area.

129 east janin circle, Portland, TX 78374   See On Map