P.O. Box 691044, San Antonio, TX 78269 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Pricing

About Ragan Patterson Studios

Congratulations on your engagement!! Our vision is to bring high quality, modern storytelling through film. We're so happy you stopped by and we'd love to get a chance to talk with you about your unique story!

We are Ragan & Sarah, a fun husband and wife team dedicated to giving our client's the best experience along their wedding journey! Ragan is the technical mind behind the camera. He's been a photographer for over 10 years with strong skills and desire to get the perfect shots! Sarah is the creative visionary of the team and her attention to detail creates beautiful imagery. Side by side, we work flawlessly together to build relationships with our clients and dissolve any anxiety that may come with being in front of the camera.

We provide professional cinematography services that capture your love story. We look for those amazing stolen moments and capture the emotion and candid fun that builds throughout your wedding day. We want to get to know you so that on your wedding day, you have two more friends to celebrate with you!

**Stop by our website to view more of our work and standard packages and pricing. Be sure to fill out our Contact Us page while you're there. We'd love to hear from you!

Follow Ragan Patterson Studios on

bethany 026

• Videos 8

31 Reviews for Ragan Patterson Studios

Brooke · Married on 03/05/2017

I had a "no brainer" booking Ragan & Sarah. They were the videographers for my twin's wedding a year prior and they did a fantastic job! My wedding was difficult; 13 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, wedding right before sunset (influencing the lighting), and a saber arch ceremony. They did a fantastic job covering everything and working with me and my husband. Their quality of service was fantastic, they were very responsive to my inquiries (I was doing most of my wedding planning overseas), were extremely professional in regards to making my bridal party feel comfortable, gave us a good range of pricing options, and were extremely flexible throughout the evening. Sarah also put my nerves at ease right before the wedding! Great people and great people to work with. I cannot rave enough about them and their service. Thank you so much Sarah & Ragan!

Jonathan · Married on 01/02/2016

It's not whether or not to book them, it's you should only choose them! They came with a vision of what they were going to do, and the work of art we received in return... Priceless memories. It's like they caught every moment of our day. I must've watched the video 1000 times already. When you meet Ragan and Sarah, you get this feeling that you just made lifelong friends. I can't begin to thank them enough for everything they did. I think we made the perfect decision by choosing them. You'd be CRAZY not to give them the chance. When you do choose them though, you'll be happy you did. 100/5.

Carolyn · Married on 12/20/2015

Sarah and Ragan are AWESOME! They captured our wedding perfectly and made all the planning much easier than anticipated. Our photos are exactly what my husband and I wanted and the communication and timelines were an added bonus. Both Ragan and Sarah took photos and the multiple viewpoints made looking back on the day even more special. They are both incredibly talented!! We were recommended to them by a friend of my sisters who shot our full family photos in October. We will be traveling back to the SanAntonio area to use them in the future, the photos and experience were that great. The online viewing capabilities are very helpful for those who did not attend. Every feature was very easy to use on their website and communication was outstanding.

Ragan Patterson Studios Pricing

Ragan Patterson Studios Price Rates

Ragan Patterson Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Riverside Catering
    Riverside Catering Wedding Caterers

Awesome Photographer!! Always a pleasure to work with!! :)

• Finest Sounds of San Antonio
    Finest Sounds of San Antonio Wedding DJs

Ragan is great to work with, a professional that we see time and time again working to get all of the great shots for his clients making snapshots of all of the memorable and remarkable moments of someone's reception. It is great to work with someone who is as concerned about a Bride & Grooms reception as us, wanting every moment to flow with excitement and fun, and catching all of those occasions for couples, family and friends to cherish for the rest of their lives. We look forward to every opportunity to see him enjoy his work, We hope you have this professional at your reception. You are in good hands with Ragan Patterson Studios.

• SkyeLane Consulting
    SkyeLane Consulting Wedding Planners

Ragan, Sarah, and the rest of the crew at Ragan Patterson Studios are not only experts in their craft but are some of the most kind hearted people you will ever meet in your life. They are always professional and and fun to work with. I look forward to every event that we have the pleasure of working together and am always at ease knowing that my clients are going to have some of their fondest memories captured and displayed in the highest quality that you can find within the industry. If you are looking for light hearted and talented photographers, look no further. You will find nothing but pure joy and satisfaction working with them! I never hesitate to recommend Ragan Patterson Studios.

• P.O. Box 691044 San Antonio, TX 78269 See on map