Wyatt Productions Reviews

38 | Portland, TX

38 Reviews for Wyatt Productions

Ernesto Valadez Iii · Married on 11/20/2018

Timeless and Precious Memory

Mike captured our intimate ceremony beautifully-all the emotion and excitement that filled it. My husband and I were impressed with his professionalism and his level of quality. We lost our music stream and he made sure to add our song selections to our video. We received our video a lot quicker than we expected and we are so pleased! We have a timeless memory to cherish!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Brandi · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing service

I can’t say enough about how awesome my experience was with Wyatt Products. Listened to my needs and wants and met them perfectly. Was there to offer advice to ensure we got the best quality video!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal Frantz · Married on 10/21/2018

Fun and pleasent

Mike was quick to responding and did a wonderful job taping my wedding. He also toke photos which we weren't expecting but greatly appreciated.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Wenjuan

Wenjuan · Married on 05/19/2018

Be sure to view previous work to understand differences of his offerings. We chose the simplest and most economic package which was excellent technically, efficient and included quick turn around. Michael successfully completed extra editing to help us deal with a serious echo in the room we used for the ceremony. If you are looking for special artistic or emotive detail you should consider buying up in his product line. I am guessing he needs a second videographer for capturing panning of the setting, close ups of decor, expressions on bridal party faces and guests responses to special moments.
    We were impressed and pleased that Michael attended our rehearsal to build a rapport with the bridal party. He is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Andrew · Married on 11/30/2017

We actually had 2 photographers, one doing only and pitcures, and Michael doing pictures and video. Michael was great. He was very onservant. He even accomodated us when we changed some of the plans for the ceremony. He had me wired up to get audio on the most important parts, and moved very discreetly throughout the entire ceremony, making sure not to block any paths, or views, and yet, still get all the great angles. He was very professional, and did an amazing job. I actually plan to commission him to do some aerial photography for my real estate business.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/30/2017

Michael Wyatt was very professional and he was easy to work with. He was able to work with my other photographer with no issues and went above and beyond what was expected. He was an absolute pleasure to be around! I highly recommend him and his crew for any wedding event, as well as other events. I thank him for making our wedding day one that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Elle · Married on 09/16/2017

Definitely money well spent. Michael was so easy to work with. He was responsive, attentive, & patient. He caught so many moments we didn’t realize. We are beyond happy with the quality of the end product & with the work of Wyatt productions! I’d highly recommend Wyatt Production’s services for your special day!

Sent on 11/28/2017

george · Married on 09/14/2017

I hired Michael to do proposal video for me... and fiance was soooo surprised The video came out great and Michael had the video up that same night so that we could post it on FaceBook for all our family and Friends could see it and i'll be hiring Michael for the wedding Thanks!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/17/2017

My video came out great! There was a lot of wind on our wedding day, but he was able to edit it out so that the music could be heard well.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Jill · Married on 03/18/2017

Micheal did a fantastic job and we could. It be happier with everything. Top notch and very professional.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Ani · Married on 03/10/2017

Mike was great. He captured every moment of my wedding then perfectly edited and designed a fantastic wedding highlight video and full length videos of every part of my wedding and reception. He made sure the overall theme of the video was just what I wanted. He is uber talented and simply the best! Thanks again Mike!! --Anele

Sent on 03/23/2017
  • F

Franchesca · Married on 12/31/2016

Mike was an absolute treat to work with!! We got married in my hometown but, live in Columbus, OH. Weddings are stressful enough but, add on 1,000 people in your bridal party AND planning from out of the area and you're just being reckless. Mike was attentive and thorough whenever we met either over phone or in person. The day of the wedding, his confidence and professionalism was exactly what we needed. Even after the wedding when I forgot to do my part and provide music selections, Mike was patient and accommodating. I struggled a lot in dealing with the overall lack of communication that vendors in Corpus seem to have but, Mike superseded every expectation and standard of service for which I was hoping. Partnering with Mike will easily be one of the BEST decisions you make during wedding planning. Period. ??

Sent on 03/09/2017

RyeLee · Married on 12/17/2016

Of the many beautiful memories that my now husband and I have shared together, our wedding day was one we wished to look back on for years to come. We decided to hire Wyatt Productions to capture the most important day of our lives, and we were beyond impressed with the results! Not only is our wedding video positively stunning, but we were absolutely thrilled with our entire experience!

Wyatt’s enthusiasm, professionalism, and talent allowed us to communicate easily about our desires and expectations. He went above and beyond to get to know us, and produced a video that truly illustrates our unique love story. He also blended flawlessly into our wedding day, capturing each and every magical moment. Thank you Wyatt for helping us cherish our day for a lifetime.

This video is a keepsake like no other, and words alone simply don’t do it justice – you absolutely must experience the magic yourself! I strongly recommend Wyatt Productions for your most perfect day!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/09/2016

Overall great experience!! AMAZING!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Misty · Married on 04/14/2016

I called a month before my wedding and Wyatt made our wedding videography on a short notice. The video came out so great, I cried tears of happines! So glad I chose Wyatt Productuons and highly recommend him to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Devin · Married on 03/19/2016

Michael did a great job with our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Jo Ann · Married on 11/28/2015

We were extremly happy with the video and services provided by Wyatt Productions. Not only were we happy with results, he was also very helpful in guiding us through the whole wedding experience.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Rachel · Married on 11/21/2015

Mike was very professional. He had wonderful ideas and was very helpful in the whole process of the wedding. We have enjoyed working with him and will use him in the future. He also videotaped our engagement. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Grant · Married on 11/21/2015

Mike worked very hard and was a professional in all of his work through out the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend him in the future

Sent on 12/22/2015

Great working with Mike! Professional, knowledgeable and makes sure to get the best images and video. I recommend to anyone who is looking for an easy, stress free photog who is on point.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Ricky · Married on 10/10/2015

Mike was a great addition to our special day. Not only did he remain flexible working with what we wanted him to shoot, but while getting our wedding pictures taken, which he was also filming, he helped our photographer when she needed an extra set of hands to make some of her shooting ideas come to light. So needless to say, he worked well with our photographer, and her 2nd shooter.
    I would recommend Mike to anyone that wants to have a video memory of there special day. He is professional, patient and lent great advice (from both a practical and artistic perspective)...all in all, absolutely terrific! My wife and I are looking very forward to viewing his compilation of what he captured on our special day! Thank you Mike!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Terry · Married on 08/01/2015

Wyatt Production did a fabulous job. Michael was great and easy to work with on the day of the wedding. He went over and beyond to capture all the memories of our special day. I would highly recommend Wyatt Production for your special day.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Mike was great to work with! On time, very professional, easy to work with. Made my big day stress free!! For our final video he gave us exactly what we were looking for and everything came out awesome. Thanks again Mike!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Mike was very responsive throughout the planning phase of the wedding, was extremely helpful and amazing on the day of the wedding, and his turnaround time on our wedding videos was quick! The videos turned out amazing! We were truly impressed by his service and response time. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer!

We highly recommend him! Thanks Mike for everything you have done!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Alexis · Married on 05/23/2015

Mike was great! He came and videod myself, my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law all getting ready the morning of the wedding. He got some great shots of our dresses and sweet moments. We had him for the entire day, and he got the wedding video back to us in just a few weeks. He's very consciencious and good at what he does. He's easy to work with, and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/13/2015