4211 corinth street, San Diego, CA 92115 Map · Phone number

About wowmemakeup

Hello let me first by saying thank you for showing interest in my wedding wire profile. I hope that I get a chance to provide you with a service that is meomerable and equally special for you as it is for me. I offer full makeup applications for all ethnicities as well as airbrushing makeup. I am certified Dermalogica International skincare therapist I provide facial services customized for every skin types. I offer lash tinting for those who like a little bold eyelash color to their eyelashes. I also provide full body wax services and facial waxing services per client.

jeanna 2
nina

4 Reviews for wowmemakeup

• Jaclyn DelCorte

Jaclyn · Married on 07/26/2014

I met Melissa through Bid Day Hair and Makeup (Kristi). I had hired Kristi to do my hair and makeup but Kristi felt she didn't have enough time to focus on all of our hair and makeup for the day. Melissa showed up the day of my wedding to do my makeup. I didn't have a trial run with her but that was ok. I have never felt so amazing in my life. I'm not saying that to just be nice, it's the truth. I, myself, am in love with makeup. I wear a lot everyday and I thought I wouldn't be satisfied with someone else doing my makeup for the big day. I was wrong. Melissa airbrushed my foundation and also was nice enough to do my shoulders (which was sunburned from the weekend before the wedding) and my chest so all the photos would look amazing! I have nothing bad to say about how I looked that day! I wish I had another fancy event to attend before I move out of state because I would hire Melissa to do my makeup! She's amazing!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

liliana · Married on 08/27/2013

Melissa was amazing last Tuesday!! She did makeup for two brides and one friend. She changed her schedule to work on three women. One of the brides is Asian and she did her eyes so beautifully. She is very fun, friendly and personable. We had a great time chatting while she was working. Our makeup looked flawless all day. I couldn't have asked for a more talented makeup artist. We were all happy.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2013

Melissa did my makeup for my wedding and it was absolutely stunning! I will never go anywhere else for makeup after I experienced this excellent service!

Sent on 09/03/2013

wowmemakeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 7