1585 County Rd, Waynesville, NC 28785 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Woven Strands Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Waynesville, North Carolina, Woven Strands Photography has been creating simple and genuine wedding photography experiences since 2014. Based in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the company is owned and operated by husband-and-wife photography team Jeffrey and Veronica Rogers. Embracing the small moments and intimate details that make your union unique, Woven Strands Photography is the perfect choice for documenting your love story!

Jeffrey and Veronica are photojournalistic photographers who focus on candid, minimally posed images. Their customizable wedding packages consist of the following services:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Destination travel
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours
  • Second shooter

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned services, Jeffrey and Veronica offer a variety of wedding-related products and photo sessions. Options include the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Proofs
  • Engagement shoots
  • Trash the dress shoots

Areas Covered
Woven Strands Photography is proudly located in Waynesville, North Carolina. In addition to the local area, wedding photography services are extended to couples throughout Southeast Florida, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina.

Follow Woven Strands Photography on

Woven Strands Photography 7
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Clark · Married on 06/30/2019

Cassie and Tyler's Elopement

Wow. I honestly can't recommend Veronica and Jeff enough!! My husband and I are from Nebraska and eloped in North Carolina, so we planned the entire thing remotely, and Veronica unknowingly actually planned my entire elopement for me! We found our officiant and hair/makeup artist because of her recommendations, and she was absolutely essential in creating our wedding vision! We had to change locations a few times and they were so understanding! On our big day, their vibe was so positive, personable, and friendly; they brought us out of our shell and got us laughing and sharing stories! The photos they took of us are exactly what we were looking for, and are the most beautiful wedding pictures we've ever seen. The way they capture light, nature, and the beauty of our love is remarkable. But my favorite thing about their artistic style is that none of their pictures were posed - they just captured all the natural bliss and joy and love we felt on the happiest day of our lives!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Woven Strands Photography 15
  • Molly

Molly Mara · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfectly Candid Wedding

Getting your picture taken is weird and awkward especially for me and my (now) husband. We are both shy and not the ones to be the center of attention. I’m so grateful that we had Veronica to talk to us, and relax us while we were getting our photos taken. We got perfectly candid moments of my husband making a joke he probably should not have, and me laughing. It’s one of my favorites. Their photos capture exactly what I remember our wedding being. Bright, and fun, and real. Its exactly what I wanted. We also opted for them to put together a photo album of our big day. One of our better decisions. Veronica sent me several drafts and implemented my comments. We just received it in the mail and I never would’ve thought it would look so amazing. The pages are thick and will truly last a life time.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Woven Strands Photography 16
    Woven Strands Photography 17
    Woven Strands Photography 18
    Woven Strands Photography 19
    Woven Strands Photography 20

Woven Strands Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Sparkles, Event Decor & Design
    Sparkles, Event Decor & Design Wedding Planners

Sparkles Events Decor & Design enjoyed working with Woven Strands Photography at a wedding on New Years Eve at Alhambra Hall! They were such professionals and do an amazing job capturing Sydney and Tyler's wedding day!

• 1585 County Rd Waynesville, NC, 28785 See on map