Amsterdam Walk, 500 Amsterdam Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30306 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Worthmore Jewelers

Worthmore Jewelers opened their first location in Midtown Atlanta in 1994 and opened a second location on the downtown Decatur Square in 2008. Having been named “Best of Atlanta” by several publications, one of “America’s Coolest Stores,” “Best to Do Business With,” and one of the “Top 3 Jewelry Design Stores” in the United States, Worthmore is continuously receiving national recognition. Worthmore specializes in unique fine jewelry, including wedding, commitment, and engagement rings, watches, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, silver, and custom work. They also have ever-rotating art exhibits featuring diverse sets of eclectic artwork. For more information, visit www.WorthmoreJewelers.com, WorthmoreJewelers on Facebook, or @Worthmore on Twitter.

24 Reviews for Worthmore Jewelers

• Marty

Marty Walker · Married on 05/25/2019

Caring, patient, and knowledgeable

I bought my wife's engagement ring at Worthmore off of a friend's recommendation. The staff there is super knowledgeable and caring and helped me find the perfect ring! I had such a good experience that we went back to get our wedding bands. Same great service, same great selection. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for fine jewelry

Sent on 07/21/2019

Kathleen · Married on 02/10/2018

My fiance purchased my engagement ring from Worthmore and had an incredible experience, so when it came time for wedding bands, we knew exactly where we were going.

We both had clear visions of what we were looking for and Worthmore was able to easily deliver on our needs. We bought both of our bands there and then weeks before our adventurous honeymoon, we also purchased active silicon bands to travel in.

While I don't wear much jewelry, I know I will always go to Worthmore for future needs. They are easy to work with, super friendly, accommodating, and professional. I highly recommend Worthmore for your wedding day needs!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Dean · Married on 06/03/2017

WorthMore was so helpful when my husband I first walked-in "shopping" for wedding bands through the process of selecting the right band and size. Their prices are reasonable, but their service really sets them apart. We recomment Worthmore without reservation.

Sent on 07/31/2017