Woodland Photography

Beverly Hills, FL View map

My name is Brittany Bechard. I am the daughter of one,who many of you may already know, Samuel Graham, of Sam's Notary, If you don't know him he does very well wedding services. He is also here on wedding wire at www.weddingwire.com/samsnotary. I will do photography for approximately anyone in my area. My prices are low and reasonable and can be provided upon request. They are also listed here: www.pristinecreations.webs.com/

I have a Canon 40D EOS Optic digital camera. The camera is 10.10 Megapixels. I have, as of right now, only one lense. It's a 135 mm zoom lens. And the memory card is 4G. So it can hold about 1,500 pictures. Not that you'll want that many. I will take photo's until the end of the service and show you all of them together to let you choose, if any, to buy. I will also do requested photos. Such as group photos, posed with groom and bride, etc.

For more information you can e-mail me at Pristinephotos@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Brittany Bechard

Sam's Notary Sam's Notary Wedding Officiants

I've used Brittany on many of my Wedding services and she has exceeded expectations at every event. An example of her work can be reviewed by visiting my site, as all of the pictures were taken by Brittany. She is a student photographer with a great eye for great shots, as described by her mentor of of Dove photography (Christine Kozlik ). For a great job at a price that is well within your budget she is a great choice!

524 S. Washington St. Beverly Hills, 34465
352-527-6718

Call for Appointment.
Location of (Woodland Photography)

Woodland Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Woodland Photography offer?

Woodland Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Traditional

What photography services does Woodland Photography offer?

Woodland Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Woodland Photography offer for wedding events?

Woodland Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding