Reston, VA 20191 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Women in Gear: School of Makeup Artistry

Bridal Makeup is my business and creating gorgeous wedding day makeup for you is what I love to do.

What is it that fuels each and every one of us in this world?

For me it is the art of makeup, the business of beauty, and teaching the possible.

I began my career in the beauty business back in 1993 and at the time I jumped in with both feet ready to rock the world, I was young, ambitious and a new mother who quickly realized I had found a sense of purpose in my own life through my love of art and the business of enhancing the beauty of others. I enjoy using my makeup skills everyday to enhance the most beautiful version of every face I touch, I love teaching my passion to others in my School of Makeup Artistry and sharing what I love through the the books I have written. I am blessed to travel the world as the American Makeup Artist sharing my passions with others who aspire to live their life with purpose. I am honored to be living my dreams and sharing those dreams with others in the world of beauty, I hope you too are finding your purpose and sharing it with others.

Beauty is my business.

bridal look 6
  • Videos 1

6 Reviews for Women in Gear: School of Makeup Artistry

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2017

The course was very easy to understand and follow . Defiantly a great course for any bride or even a bridesmaid to take. You will be more confident in your makeup application for your special day. Taking the courses with Women In Gear has definitely launched my career in the right direction. I wouldn't be where I am without these amazing classes! Well worth the course fee you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2017

Women in Gear has been a blessing to my career as a Makeup Artist. Their easy to follow lessons and detailed training modules helped me gain the knowledge and skills needed to further my career.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Karen · Married on 04/23/2017

Very informative and easy to follow bridal look instruction. I love how easy the instructors make it to follow along. I like how in depth without getting overwhelming the instructors were. I also like how they got into color correction, every woman wants to be beautiful on her day and you need to be prepared to overcome last minute obstacles. I would recommend to any bride wanting to give it a go herself, it'll give her the confidence to do it. Home run Women in Gear.

Sent on 03/19/2017