1013 South Broadway Street, Carrollton, TX 75006 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Wisner Photo

Thank you for stopping by! I'm so excited you're here!

I hope you find that the images here capture the reason I love photography: I love people! I love capturing couples that are in love, the anticipation of getting ready and all the wonderful details that make every wedding unique.

Photography has been an ever present presence in my life, having grown up with a Dad that not always had a camera in hand, but always made sure I had mine ready to go too. As a photographer it is both exciting and an honor to share one of the biggest days in a couples' life. To blend into the background and capture moments that though may last a few seconds, stay with us forever.

Just sit back, have a look around and contact if you'd like to get together and chat about making some great images together!

I am based in Dallas but have been so fortunate to travel to some awesome destinations for weddings!

Cristina

DrewWed1019

51 Reviews for Wisner Photo

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 02/17/2019

We loved working with Cristina & her sister. Very creative, fun, and easy to work with. We were debating on doing formal engagement pictures at first...but now we are so glad we did it all...engagement, bridal, and of course the wedding. We love our album & pictures!

Sent on 12/17/2007

Camellia · Married on 10/07/2017

She is the best thing that will ever happen to your wedding/life!!! I fell for her pictures when I started researching photographers. Once I saw my engagements photos, I was over the moon. She makes you look like a model. Idk how she does it, but she's a photography God. I've received countless compliments from even other photographers blown away by her work.
    Don't even get me started on my wedding photos... the lady knocked it out of the park. I'm talking Pinterest/ magazine worthy. I was blown away.

Do yourself a favor, HIRE HER NOW!! She is worth every penny AND then some.
    She is hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lilli · Married on 08/05/2017

Cristina is the most wonderful, talented, personable photographer I have ever met. When I got engaged, I told my fiancé I only wanted one thing for the wedding- Cristina as my photographer.

Sent on 10/01/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Wisner Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Do you want to have beautiful memories of YOUR Special Day or Event? Then Call Wisner Photo and let them capture the memories for You. I am happy to endorse Wisner Photo .

• Candy Chicas
    Candy Chicas Wedding Favors

Cristina Wisner is an amazing photographer. She has so many innovative ideas and she is super fun to work with! You will not regret using her services!!

• Capturing Moments DVD Production
    Capturing Moments DVD Production Wedding Videographers

Exceptional photographer to work with in Dallas. Stunning images paired with impeccable service and feeling comfortable on your wedding day with her is priceless!

• 1013 South Broadway Street Carrollton, 75006 See on map