Wishing Well Mini Donut Creations

Highland Park, IL View map

Wishing Well mini donut creations is a catering company based out of Highland Park, Illinois. This business specializes in offering an assortment of lovingly made miniature donuts for you and your guests to enjoy on your big day, as well as the special gatherings leading up to it.

Cuisine

At weddings, almost everyone looks forward to the cuisine available - it’s undoubtedly one of the most anticipated parts of the day. Wishing Well mini donut creations’ bite-size treats are a tasty and eye-catching way to please your family and friends. An alternative dessert option, these delicious donuts can be finished with an array of popular toppings, including cinnamon, strawberry icing, caramel sauce, lemon, marshmallow, and others. Wishing Well mini donut creations can also customize the look and flavors with options such as tinted icing, Oreos, Fruity Pebbles, alcohol infusions or gold accents, Wishing Well mini donut creations' presentation offerings include donut walls, "cakes", centerpieces, and crowd-pleasing favors.

You can add an interactive element to your celebration by reserving Wishing Well mini donut creations' little machine. See faces light up when your guests watch as the donuts are made in front of them, and with the DIY Mini Bar feature, they can enjoy topping their own fresh, warm mini donuts. A perfect late-night bite.

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Dessert
Tastings

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Buffet
Custom Menu
Dessert
Lunch
Stations
Tastings

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

• Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 03/20/2021

Can’t recommend enough!

We decided (pretty last minute!) to throw a small wedding ceremony close to our original wedding date while we wait until we can hold our big reception later on. I knew I wanted donuts for the event, and found Wishing Well through Wedding Wire. I called Darcie with less than a week until the date and with basically no idea of what I wanted. She was so helpful! She made suggestions on what to order, how much, and how to display them in a way that was appealing but also safe. She hand-delivered them just before we started and everyone made a point to tell me how kind she was. We even tried to pay her when she arrived and she refused, saying that the day “wasn’t about that” and she would take care of it later. The donuts were SO CUTE and so delicious - I ate so many more than I’m proud of. I’ll add pictures when we get them. If you’re in the area, hire Wishing Well! I would easily hire them again for our reception next year!

Pricing

Wishing Well Mini Donut Creations Price Rates

1480 Old Deerfield Rd Highland Park, IL, 60035
847-496-7454
Location of (Wishing Well Mini Donut Creations)
1480 Old Deerfield Road Highland Park, IL, 60035 See on map