Independence, MO 64057 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Wisdom-Watson Weddings

Wisdom-Watson Weddings combines artistic photojournalism with award-winning writing to tell couples' stories. We believe marriage is one of life's most pivotal and beautiful events and are honored to have a part in documenting how our brides and grooms express their love through their wedding day.

Follow Wisdom-Watson Weddings on

aldio 2

24 Reviews for Wisdom-Watson Weddings

Madisyn Curoe · Getting married on 07/08/2021

The BEST in Kansas City!

Hands down, without a question, zero hesitation, the BEST investment my husband and I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. My husband and I aren’t really “picture taking” kind of people. The pictures we take usually involves someone’s arm, a terrible angle, or a closed eye. Erin and Seth made us feel so comfortable and confident in front of the cameras. They provided the necessary direction while still allowing us to showcase our personalities. We had 8 groomsmen, 8 bridesmaids, 2 ushers, 2 personal attendants, a flower girl, a ring bearer + parents and grandparents. So needless to say, it was a large group. Because Erin and Seth took the time to ensure everyone’s face was in the pictures, the guys hands were in the pocket when needed, and everyone was looking the same way, every single picture (all 1500!) came out amazing! I’ve a very detailed, and organized person. Erin provided me with TONS of resources leading up to the big day. One of the many perks I enjoyed was her “wedding day questionnaire” that I completed a month or so before our big day. The questionnaire included pictures that would be captured, timelines, asked for my opinion, and allowed me to share some ideas and pictures I really wanted from our big day. The day of the wedding, Erin and Seth had the questionnaire with them the entire time checking off each picture/request to ensure everything I wanted was captured. It really made me feel at ease because no matter how organized you are, you’ll forget a few pictures that you really wanted. Erin and Seth captured our engagement pictures and provided videography for the wedding day all for the same “packaged” price. I’m not joking when I say that I researched at least 50 local photographers, and you won’t find a better “deal” or a more professional team to capture your day. After all is said and done, your pictures and memories are the only things you’ll have forever. Don’t skip on booking a professional photographer or worry about saving a few bucks. You get what you pay for and I can’t be more thrilled with our choice to use Wisdom-Watson Weddings! I already know I’ll be emailing Erin when we have maternity and family pictures to take! Thank you Erin and Seth!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Coffin · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Our wedding day was captured so beautiful thanks to Wisdom-Watson Weddings!!

Erin and Seth were such a joy to work with from day one. We first meet Erin during our engagement session, where she really took the time to listen to our story. Erin was able to capture unique moments of my husband and I that were purely us-that matched our personalities and story perfectly.

Erin was very organized and gave us a lot of guidance with timelines and day-of-details. I did not have the slightest worry on wedding day. She gave us many suggestions for photos and shoots, but also listened to our thoughts and ideas as well. One of many things I loved about Wisdom-Watson Weddings photos was the pure and natural quality of the photos.

Wisdom-Watson Weddings captured everything from our special day including portraits, candid shots, family and friends, to the small details. We love our wedding photo album we added on to our photo package and we are excited to carry these wonderful memories and moments with us. I highly recommend Wisdom-Watson Weddings for your big day!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Calvert · Married on 01/01/2020

Attention to detail --unparallel'd

Erin's attention to detail is amazing. She has a very specific, clear vision and knows how to ensure that you'll have the best photos ever for your special day!

Sent on 02/29/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wisdom-Watson Weddings Pricing

Wisdom-Watson Weddings Price Rates

Wisdom-Watson Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Video
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• Backwoods Venue 222 Barn & Farm Weddings

Erin and Seth are amazing to work with. Their style and grace is impeccable. Along with capturing every single detail in her photographs, she is a very eloquent writer. Erin includes the neatest personal details about each couple in every blog she writes. It is wonderful how she documents their Special Day with her photos and words. I would highly recommend Erin and her husband for your wedding. ~Aimee Andrews ~ Backwoods Venue 222 ~ Gower, MO

• Independence, 64057 See on map
    Location of (Wisdom-Watson Weddings)