Fox Road PhotoImagery

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Kansas City, Missouri, Fox Road PhotoImagery is a wedding photography business. Owner Christine Ramsey is passionate about telling stories through stunning imagery. With her creative and photojournalistic eye, she aims to capture every romantic moment from your big day. Christine is dedicated to using her decades of experience in the industry to create an exceptional experience for all of her clients.

Fox Road PhotoImagery can accommodate a range of budgets and needs with their partial or all-day coverage. Their wedding packages can include an engagement session, two photographers, and an online gallery of the edited digital files of your images. Christine is happy to arrange portrait, destination wedding, and trash-the-dress sessions. You can choose to receive your photos in an album, in matted prints, or on canvas. Fox Road PhotoImagery can also design save-the-date-cards.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 04/30/2022

Great photographer

We hired Christie and team for our wedding on 4/30 and they were amazing. We had a couple of pre-meetings with her that helped us build a rapport. She definitely is a go-getter and her main focus is the bride and groom and what they want. She was hilarious too, which made us all feel comfortable! Definitely plan to use her for all our photography needs going forward. She brought a second photographer that was able to take the groom getting ready pictures while she took the bride getting ready pictures. Everywhere we looked there was a photographer, and we got our pictures back in under 4 weeks and are absolutely in love with all of them!
  • Abby
    Abby S. Married on 09/09/2021

She is a wizard

I cannot express how incredible my experience was. I’m a very awkward person and so is my now husband but she worked her magic and the pictures are so perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to take my photos on my wedding day. And ps, if anyone is thinking that a photo booth may not be the way to go, DO IT ANYWAY! It was a hit at my wedding! Thank you so making my day perfect and making us laugh and smile the entire time.
  • Joanna
    Joanna T. Married on 07/04/2021

My 2 weddings

Due to covid I split my wedding into ceremony and reception a year apart. Fox Road did both my weddings and did an amazing job. Christie is SO flexible and helpful. She made both experiences stress free for me and fun! Words can't describe how many beautiful photos I have from my wedding. She is so creative and knows what she's doing.i also recommend working with Fox Road photography and Michael Day Dj! They work seamlessly together and made our reception perfect! Just can't say enough good things!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kansas City, Missouri Kansas City, MO, 64152
5305141902
530-514-1902
Location of (Fox Road PhotoImagery)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding