Fox Road PhotoImagery Reviews

18 Reviews for Fox Road PhotoImagery

• Laurel

Laurel Miller · Getting married on 11/05/2020

Hometown Dream Wedding

Gary and I were married May 11, 2019 in Paola, Kansas and we consider ourselves very lucky to have had Christie as our photographer! She was recommended to me by Michael Day, the DJ we hired. He couldn't have given her any more accolades and I was impressed with his description of her and how she works, so I called her. Christy was a dream to work with from the git go, talking to me for about an hour the first time and giving me answers to all my questions and offering detailed descriptions of her working style and how her typical weddings go. Her pricing was far more reasonable than any photographer I talked to or looked at online. She uses a second shooter which I loved bc that gave me peace of mind in the unlikely event that she was ill or injured and couldn't shoot it herself. Two shooters gave us many beautiful photos from different angles. Christie always got back to me promptly, let me take my time asking questions and was patient with me as I navigated this new territory of wedding planning. She and her second shooter (Dodie was wonderful to work with too) were with us for 9 hrs on our wedding day and took a break only to grab a bit of dinner while we were eating. They both were on the move the entire time and were so good with the little ones too. Christie has a killer sense of humor which really came out while taking the pics and she had us laughing several times. In short, she relaxed us and it worked bc we got a ton of beautiful photos. We requested a couple of backgrounds on the park square which she was more than happy to do. Some of those are among my favorites bc those backgrounds have a lifetime of happy memories for us. I would recommend Christie to anyone looking for a wedding photographer-easy to work with, detail oriented, reasonably priced and simply the best. She also got a few shots to us the next day so we could post to social media and the rest of them came in about a week. Very fast service. Thank you Christie, for a job very well done and for giving us all of these wonderful memories to share and to look back on. You and Dodie helped make our day a dream come true! Gary and Laurel Miller

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Lonny

Lonny Nelson · Married on 06/21/2020

Highly Recommend

We had a lot of changes to our wedding (i.e. venue, time, location, guest list) and Christie was there for us every step of the way. She was always upbeat and remained flexible through the fluid process of planning and re-planning a wedding during COVID-19. She found the most beautiful locations to shoot our Engagement photos and First Look photos. The photos she took at the wedding were absolutely phenomenal.

We would highly recommend using Christie as an event photographer. We would also recommend using her services along with Michael Day (DJ). Mike and Christie make an excellent team.

Sent on 07/01/2020

Michael Moyer · Married on 08/31/2019

Christie Ramsey of Fox Road Photography a superior choice for your wedding event.

Hello I'm Michael Day DJ/Emcee Services here to tell you about Christie Ramsey of Fox Road Photography.
    Christie amazes me in what she does and how she applies her craft.
    Christie knows light dark,colors,angles,hand and body placements and body positions,and picturesque locations as well as having the knack of capturing that special one of a kind shots that can be so elusive, and if that moment does not come she will create it.
    For Christie detail is everything and her skills as a photographer proves it in the finished product.
    You cannot go wrong with Christie she will meet and exceed your expectations.
    Christie is the one you want.

Michael Day D.J./Emcee Services.

• Lilly

Lilly Charbonneau · Married on 07/06/2019

Simply Outstanding Professional

We had a delightful experience with Christie from Fox Road PhotoImagery. You will, too. She was quite easy to work with and gave us several times to meet as well as great locations for photos. The BIGGEST plus is the simply beautiful photos we have from our special day. Everything she did was professional, within the timeline she prepared for us, and within our budget. And, Christie even recommended a DJ that both my daughter and son-in-law loved! Our wedding was unforgettable--thanks to Christie at Fox Road PhotoImagery.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Kenny

Kenny Bellmore · Married on 06/07/2019

Choose Fox Road and you won't be disappointed

I don't write many positive reviews but had to this time because others need to know about Fox Road. I found it easy to communicate with the photographer and she kept appointments and returned all my calls with questions. During the wedding she had a great time with my family and guests. She really knows how to get people together for a group shot and knows how to make everyone smile. She never got in anyone's way but was right there when I had a few ideas for a great shot. Also, I had no idea who to hire for the music but the photographer did. They guy she recommended was AWESOME! Another thing, the price was great and we had our pictures in about a week. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing

She was absolutely incredible performed above and beyond over expectations! The time an value she puts into your special moment is incredible! I highly recommend Fox road photoimagery. She got incredible shots that were well over expectation! She put tons of time and effort into our event they spent time with us helping with the schedule and giving great advice not to mention the value it was incredible! And one of the most important things is she has an amazing personality and was extremely enjoyable to be around couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

• Jerry

Jerry L. King · Married on 06/01/2019

The Best Decision We Ever Made

This young lady can really take beautiful photos. You know, we Southerners care about family as no one else does. So when my daughter first came to me about her marriage, my wife and I looked for a referral from another satisfied bride. Our good friend, Lilly, had also used Fox PhotoImagery, (see her referral on this same site) so we immediately sought Christie at Fox PhotoImagery. Hands down, the best decision we ever made. You should hire her, too. She worked SO hard to get every aspect perfect: quality of photos (#1);
    budget (#2) very high on my list;
    (#3) she answered my calls so quickly. I cannot say enough about that. It means so much to me to be valued.
    There were so many things she did so well that we just wanted to swallow her up and take her home as part of our family.
    The point is, Christie does the work skillfully, quickly (we had photos within a couple of weeks or maybe less), and she helped us stay on schedule so lovingly. When it was all done and we had those lovely photos, we all remained friends, and probably always will. That is a real southern trait.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Cathy Miller · Married on 05/18/2019

Such fun, but professional as well.

How blessed we were for this company to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Dixon · Married on 05/10/2019

Can it be any easier than this?

I told my nephew I would pay for his wedding photographer.
    I heard about Fox Road Photoimagery from a friend.
    I contacted Christie and we discussed some times and places to meet to discuss my nephew's wedding.
    She was super flexible with times which really helped me, being a busy professional who rarely has time outside the office.
    My emails, calls and texts to her were answered right away as if I was her only client.
    The bride to be and I met with Christie and she made us feel very comfortable with all of our concerns.
    Christie had some really great suggestions and even knew of some very nice locations to shoot some engagement pictures.
    My nephew's wife to be was so happy with her engagement pictures and it was really cute to watch her and my nephew giggle as they looked them over.
    On to the big day.
    Can you imagine my surprise when Christie recommended a great DJ? I'm so happy she brought that up early on in our discussions as Mike was the best ever.
    Christie was not only on time but EARLY.
    Her playful and intelligent rapport with everyone was so fun to watch. It made me happy to know I was paying the bill for them.
    I kept thinking, "How is this much service and attention from a photographer coming at such a reasonable price?".
    After the wedding and the honeymoon were over I got a call from my Nephew to invite me over to see their picture album.
    I was almost in tears looking over the incredible pictures with them. His new wife told me they got the album in just over a week and they could not be happier.
    Christie, if you are reading this, thank you so very much for the work you did for Frank and Jasmine.
    Oh, wait... I'll just call her because she actually answers the phone!

Kristy Young · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Photographer

Christie is AMAZING to work with. She has a great eye, tremendously talented and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Hattie Underwood · Married on 03/22/2019

So happy we hired Fox Road PhotoImagery

We were so busy with everything wedding (flowers, music, invitations, dress, pictures, church, budget, on and on). With so much to take care of and so many costs involved, we were really stressed out. But Christie at Fox Road PhotoImagery took all stress out of wedding photos. First, her skill as a photographer could not be matched by any other photographers we looked at and at a price we could easily afford. She made the experience fun and easy, with great ideas for backgrounds; and, she even made a timeline that we found easy to stick with. One of the more important issues was getting our photos back quickly. She had those absolutely gorgeous images back in about 10 days, maybe less. We were, and ARE, very satisfied with the way she lightened our load, gave us outstanding photos, and was a joy to work with.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Sarah

Toni · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing Photographer

My wife and I had such an amazing experience with Christie. She was there 110% of the time whenever we had questions, or we needed advice with pictures. If we had to do our wedding all over again, I would definitely hire her! She was able to deal with our families with such grace and poise, and she fit in like she was a part of the family. She took her time and adjusted what she needed too when we decided to add a few other photos that we would really love. She was very easy to work with, had an amazing eye for photography, and she captured every little detail that we wanted (and even some that we hadn't even thought of)!! Thank you Fox Road PhotoImagery for your wonderful help and for the wonderful pictures!! -The Fedorston's

• Iris

Iris Diego-Vegas · Married on 11/02/2018

Such a wonderful photographer. Can't go wrong.

We had such a great time with Christie. She was awesome to work with and made us so happy.
    Super fast return on the pictures, too. I wanted a few of them changed a bit and she did that for us too. She is so good that she should be way too busy to take care of a small wedding party like mine. Wow, I'm SO HAPPY.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Amanda Arreguin · Married on 10/06/2018

Goes above and beyond

Christie did our wedding pics AND my end of life pics for my furbaby. She always was on time, went above and beyond, and captured moments i will cherish forever. When my flashdrive was stolen in the mail she sent me our wedding pics on a new flashdrive she purchased free of charge, why? Because she's a great person who cares about your special moments. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/15/2018

Amazing Experience!

Christie and the team at Fox Road was amazing to work with. From the initial meeting, she listened to our vision for our wedding and was an excellent communicator. A few weeks before the event, we confirmed shot lists and reviewed our vision. This was fantastic because in the business of wedding planning Fox Road followed through on communication and was excellent at it!!
    The day of the event the team was like a part of the family. They went with the flow and captured some great candid shots, not only getting the shots on our list but being creative and getting tons more that were amazing!
    During the ceremony I didn't want to be distracted by the photographers. Fox Road achieved this so well at the end of the night I became anxious because I didn't remember them taking photos. Not only did they get photos but some really great shots of spontaneous moments during the ceremony!
    Fox Road were professional, creative, and fantastic!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Amy

Amy Thomas-Larsen · Married on 06/03/2018

She delivers!

I have known Christie for years and when I need a photographer for an event Christie is my go to photographer. She is reliable, conscientious and listens to your expectations. In addition SHE DELIVERS an exemplary product in a timely fashion. Hire Fox photography and you won’t be disappointed!

• Miracle

Miracle Marlette · Married on 06/01/2018

Absolutely to die for!

Christie was our photography! She was absolutely amazing! Christie is so professional and caring. She takes the time to build relationships with her clients through the process of your adventure. Christie, she takes her time and really gets to know who you are as a person. She is full of fun stories and laughter. I was introduced through my parents to her and she was amazing.

Sharon Anderson · Married on 03/17/2018

Terrific Experience!

She did a great job. She never stopped taking pictures all day and working tirelessly. The pictures were great, we got them back quickly, and we recommended her to friend looking for a wedding photographer. She made great suggestions and always responded to our texts and emails.