Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer

Westfield, MA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hello, my name is Wioletta but you can call me Viola for short. I am located in Westfield, Massachusetts but I serve New England and beyond.

I believe that capturing and documenting the most precious and dearest moments of one’s life is one of the greatest gifts of the modern era. I feel inspired by seizing one's individuality, connection between two lovers, and the unique identity of a family with a camera. My passion is in the real emotions, the honest moments and capturing how it all really felt. And since everyone's story is different, I know that the crucial importance lies in the raw candid moments.

I am an experienced multi-media artist who can work in both digital and physical media, and in multiple photography film formats, as well. I have a Visual Art degree with concentration in painting and have had cultivated a passion for photography from a young age.

Born and raised for 16 years in Poland, I always longed for beauty and nature, which strongly influences my lifestyle and work. Some of my early artistic photographs got published in few magazines while in high school and college.

If you are seeking a professional and experienced photographer with artistic vision to capture moments and experiences with people you dearly care about and love, reach out to me so we can start creating something beautiful and lasting.

Since all moments pass so fast, I want to offer my client services that help capture them forever. So that you, and all the generations after you can hold onto the hairloom quality of all that I offer you: personalized albums, prints, digital files, flush mounts, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards.

My photography services include:

• High-resolution images
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Married on 09/06/2020

Absolutely Amazing

When I was picking a photographer, I knew this was the most important part since you’ll have these memories forever! I searched and searched for the perfect and Viola was incredible to work with! I could not recommend her more! She was so easy to talk to, had ton of great photo ideas and made you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures and lots of people asking who took the photos. I’m betting grateful to have such amazing photos forever!
  • Allyson
    Allyson F. Married on 08/08/2020

So happy with our photos!

Viola was a pleasure to work with right from the beginning. Her happy personality and great eye behind the camera made our experience really wonderful. She gave us our photos so quickly, which was such a surprise! We had so many great photos to chose from for both our engagement (Amethyst Brook) and elopement shoot (downtown Northampton). Viola is also very responsive and professional, very easy to work with. We highly recommend!
    Lindsay P. Married on 07/25/2020

Truly captivating work!

Picking a wedding photographer is probably the hardest decisions of wedding planning. You want the moment to be captured and remembered forever. Wioletta stood out from the others and receiving our engagement and wedding photos was like opening a gift each time. From her attention to detail, the way she made us feel at ease and the quality of her work is above anything we could have hoped for. We couldn't have asked for anything better! Truly amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

PO Box 2036 Westfield, MA, 01085
Location of (Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer)

Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer include in the starting price?

Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer offer?

Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer offer?

Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer offer for wedding events?

Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding