9437 S Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Winnie Couture

The Beverly Hills Flagship

Based in Beverly Hills, Winnie Couture showcases stunning, hot-off-the-runway bridal gowns by renowned designer Winnie Chlomin Lee. Our couture collections include classic styles and contemporary silhouettes, all featuring Winnie Couture’s signature luxury embellishments and impeccable attention to detail.

Prepare to be swept off your feet upon entering the salon as you are greeted with a glass of champagne and taken on a tour of our showroom. From the grandiose castle-like ceiling in the showroom to the incandescent chandeliers, intimate fitting rooms, and luxurious furnishings and decor, Winnie Couture is every bride's fantasy shopping experience.

About Winnie Couture

Beverly Hills-based Winnie Couture is where modern sophistication meets timeless elegance—with a touch of red-carpet sparkle.

Founded in 2001 by up-and-coming design star Winnie Chlomin Lee, Winnie Couture has won the hearts of style-savvy brides, and captured the imagination of bloggers, bridal editors and TV producers alike. Our gowns appear regularly on the pages of the nation’s top wedding magazines, including InStyle Weddings, Brides and The Knot, and on wedding TV’s hottest hits, including The CW's “Shedding for the Wedding,” Oprah Winfrey Network's “Don't Tell the Bride,” VH1’s “Basketball Wives,” E! “Bridalplasty,” and WEtv's “My Fair Wedding.”

Follow Winnie Couture on

4e17fa2d2f317c4e winniecouture fw18 11 3
4e17fa2d2f317c4e winniecouture fw18 11 3

51 Reviews for Winnie Couture

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

I'm proud to say that I'm a Winnie Couture bride!

After 6 stores and 48 dresses later, I finally found my dream white bridal gown at Winnie Couture. Marlin, my bridal consultant, was such a sweetheart and had the best people reading skills of all the bridal consultants I met with. Without a doubt, she can help any picky bride select out a dress that will make them feel radiant, and want to wear their wedding dress everyday.

Not only are Winnie's gowns beautiful crafted and well constructed, the wonderful thing is that I was able to mix and match different styles since all the dresses are made in-house, instead of carrying a number of designers on the racks. That way, I was able to create a custom creation of my very own.

In the end, I walked away with a GORGEOUS gown that even made strangers and even other brides-to-be turn their heads in admiration, and also made at least 100 guys jealous that I'm off the market.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Morgan · Married on 11/05/2016

I worked with Monika at the Beverly HIlls Flagship store. I went in with out any real idea of the type of dress I wanted to walk down the aisle in and she helped me pick out a dress I would never have picked out for myself. The Avalynn is everything I wanted and more; classic, comfortable, with a little bit of bedazzle. Monika made sure to check up on me after my wedding dress purchase, before the wedding day with alterations and dress storing instructions, and after the wedding wishing me a congratulations. Winnie Couture makes beautiful wedding dresses and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Sydney · Married on 03/26/2016

After I took my best friend here to try on wedding dresses for her wedding (and she said yes to the dress here) I knew when it was my time, I'd be coming back...and I did! There were several things about my time and experience at Winnie that stood out to me...

1. The first time I went was with my fiance because she is a she. Both our families wanted to see us try dresses on and we thought it would be a good idea (at the time) to do this all together. Two brides meant twice the amount of an entourage. We had about 18 people in tow with us that day. The ladies at Winnie were amazing! They were beyond accommodating to us and our families. Little did I know...I found my dress that day...

2. When I went back for the second time, I knew I wanted to try on one dress. It was the last dress I had tried on the time previously, but was too overwhelmed -- and hungry -- to say or do anything about it. This time, I went with just my mom. It was peaceful. And fun. And special.

3. Aside from the service they provide at Winnie, the environment is welcoming and grand. You walk into a beautiful space fit for a queen. The dresses are all beautiful; the dressing rooms are all large with lush and soft carpeting. They have bouquets and veils and accessories up the wazoo for you to try and play with to make you feel like the blushing bride you are.

4. Once I said yes to my dress, there were several deadlines they promised, such as when the dress would first be ready, second fittings, alterations, etc. Not only were they always ahead of scheduled, they always called without me ever having the thought to check in with them.

The bottom line? I loved my dress on the day of my wedding. I love my dress now. And I am looking forward to creating as many vow renewals as possible with my wife so I can keep putting the dress back on!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Winnie Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 9437 S Santa Monica Blvd Beverly Hills, CA, 90210 See on map
    (310) 858-8868 (Phone number)
    Sun-Fri: 11am - 7pm Sat: 10am - 7pm