Wine World

406 A Constant Friendship Boulevard, Abingdon, MD 21009 Map · Phone number

About Wine World

Local, friendly, and knowledgeable, Wine World Beer & Spirits is your one-stop shop for all of your beverage needs. We will pair the wine, beer, and liquor to your menu from our expansive selection. Our Party Calculator will estimate out the amount of alcohol needed for your event based on duration and party size. In addition, we offer full refunds on any product that is unused and undamaged. We'll work with you and for you with direct communication via e-mail to match everything to your needs. And with free delivery in Harford County, we'll be there at any time!

We have years of experience planning catered events and we work with local caterers and venues to make yours successful. Contact us today for more information!

The only retailer in Maryland to feature Wine Ice Cream! Available in 9 different flavors....
Our card.
Our card.
Our fabulous Champagne selection!
Our fabulous Champagne selection!

79 Reviews for Wine World

1 User photo

Wine World 1

Lori · Married on 10/26/2018

Great selection, value and convenience

Valerie was wonderful in helping us with selection and proper amounts. Her knowledge is impressive and we really appreciated the opportunity to taste test to aid us. The free delivery here in Harford County was convenient and it was 1 less task to do for the wedding. Wine World was excellent to do business with.

• Tiara

Tiara · Married on 10/20/2018

The best option for DIY bar in HarCo

I chose Wine World because they deliver in Harford County, which is rare with the wedding industry in our area being so Baltimore/DC- Centric. The other huge bonus was we could return anything unused. We chose to do 4 wines, 3 beers, hard cider, and a "champagne" toast. I did a lot of communication through e-mail and changed my mind a few times, and I always received timely quotes. They even recommended a local beer for me since I knew I wanted something local but don't really drink in beer. Their estimates were perfect. Everyone had plenty to drink, and we did have a little too return.

Kate · Married on 10/13/2018

Alcohol Supply and Delivery

Valerie at Wine World and everyone else I came into contact with were absolutely fantastic! I emailed them asking about quotes for beer and wine for my wedding, and they responded within the hour. From helping me decide how much I would need to offering delivery, the staff went above and beyond. I asked how much they felt I would need for regular sodas and waters, and they also offered to provide that for me. I was able to return what we didn't use, which was a HUGE plus! Every staff member was so friendly and professional, I'll definitely be doing any future party orders through Wine World, as well as whenever I just need a bottle of wine!

Wine World FAQ