Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards

Temecula, CA View map Visit website
$14k - $16k For 100 Guests

$14k - $16k For 100 Guests

Please visit our website for direct pricing on all of our wedding pakcage offerings:

Wilson Creek Winery is a family-owned, elegant and sophisticated wedding venue located in Temecula, California. Filled with breathtaking views, the venue holds features that are unique to the Southern California Wine Country; they're so good that you and your guests will never forget them!

Facilities and Capacity

The winery provides fantastic views of the vineyards, mountains and gardens nearby. They also provide an open air gazebo that will rise to the importance of your special wedding day. Wilson Creek employs experienced wedding professionals that will coordinate your wedding for up to 1,000 guests.

Wilson Creek Winery is a full-service wedding facility that provides wedding parties with delicious cuisine and wines, incredible views and multiple locations to pick from for both the wedding ceremony and reception. Other services include:

• Various venues with different capacities
  • Luxurious amenities
  • Rehearsal dinner planning and preparation
  • Alcohol provided
  • Seasonal discounts
  • No fee for cake cutting
  • In-house catering
  • Custom labeled wine to remember your special occasion

Location

Wilson Creek Winery is located in Temecula, California, just seven miles away from the I-15 freeway.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Wine
Open Bar

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Mansion
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Drapery
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

February

Message vendor

• Whitney
    Whitney M. Married on 11/05/2021

Incredible!

There are no words I feel to accurately rate Wilson Creek. Rose was my venue coordinator and I'm not exaggerating when I tell you she did more work than my actual coordinator. She was patient with my million questions and never made me feel like a nuisance. Everything she said they would deliver they did. The venue was STUNNING, food amazing, I literally have not a single complaint. I am so glad I picked Wilson Creek and thank you Rose for always making me feel like my wedding was special and your top priority.
  • Katelynn
    Katelynn C. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our Day Was Absolutely Perfect!

We fell in love with Wilson Creek Winery on our first visit, and we are so glad we were able to host our wedding here. We aren't local to Temecula, so we planned our wedding from out of town but Wilson Creek made everything easy and stress-free. We were lucky to work with both Kathryn and Rose during the coordination of our wedding; both were amazing. Communication was always prompt, our questions were always answered, and their advice during the planning process was so helpful. I truly can't say enough great things; not only was the planning process fun and exciting, but Wilson Creek was flexible when we needed to postpone our wedding due to Covid. It felt amazing to finally show up on our wedding day and have everything pulled together - the venue is stunning. Our food was excellent. The price was reasonable. Our day was perfect! Thank you, Wilson Creek!
  • Jordan
    Jordan G. Married on 05/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Well organized, accommodating, and well priced!

Wilson Creek was phenomenal. My husband and I had to make most of our wedding arrangements from afar due to other obligations. When we arrived at the winery on the day of our wedding, everything came together smoothly and we had a wonderful day. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and the weekday wedding package was a great value. I highly recommend Wilson Creek!

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Jordan! Congratulations to you and your husband and welcome to our Wilson Creek Family!
  • illustration stars

19 photos · 03/30/2019

Deals

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards 1
Discount

Book your Wedding at Wilson Creek Winery and receive 10% off your Rehearsal Dinner!

Dove Weddings - A Photo & Cinema Company Dove Weddings - A Photo & Cinema Company Wedding Videographers

Always love working this venue, good staff, and beautiful location make for a fantastic day!

Prince Weddings Prince Weddings Wedding Videographers

We at Prince Weddings have been to wineries across the whole of Southern California, and Wilson Creek Winery without a doubt stands among the very best. From their grand interior designs like the barrel room, to their small details outside such as the bridge—they've got it all. Beautiful grounds, warm staff, we already can't wait to be back for another event!

Faultline Music Service Faultline Music Service Wedding DJs

Simply one of the finest wineries in Temecula. Their attention to detail makes your wedding a smooth flowing and stress free day. I've had the honor of performing there many times over the years and can honestly say that I've never seen anything but positive experiences and happy wedding couples. Wilson Creek is an excellent venue choice for anyone looking for the ultimate winery wedding experience.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
35960 Rancho California Road Temecula, CA, 92591
Location of (Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding