Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Whitney
    Whitney M. Married on 11/05/2021

Incredible!

There are no words I feel to accurately rate Wilson Creek. Rose was my venue coordinator and I'm not exaggerating when I tell you she did more work than my actual coordinator. She was patient with my million questions and never made me feel like a nuisance. Everything she said they would deliver they did. The venue was STUNNING, food amazing, I literally have not a single complaint. I am so glad I picked Wilson Creek and thank you Rose for always making me feel like my wedding was special and your top priority.
  • Katelynn
    Katelynn C. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our Day Was Absolutely Perfect!

We fell in love with Wilson Creek Winery on our first visit, and we are so glad we were able to host our wedding here. We aren't local to Temecula, so we planned our wedding from out of town but Wilson Creek made everything easy and stress-free. We were lucky to work with both Kathryn and Rose during the coordination of our wedding; both were amazing. Communication was always prompt, our questions were always answered, and their advice during the planning process was so helpful. I truly can't say enough great things; not only was the planning process fun and exciting, but Wilson Creek was flexible when we needed to postpone our wedding due to Covid. It felt amazing to finally show up on our wedding day and have everything pulled together - the venue is stunning. Our food was excellent. The price was reasonable. Our day was perfect! Thank you, Wilson Creek!
  • Jordan
    Jordan G. Married on 05/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Well organized, accommodating, and well priced!

Wilson Creek was phenomenal. My husband and I had to make most of our wedding arrangements from afar due to other obligations. When we arrived at the winery on the day of our wedding, everything came together smoothly and we had a wonderful day. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and the weekday wedding package was a great value. I highly recommend Wilson Creek!

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Jordan! Congratulations to you and your husband and welcome to our Wilson Creek Family!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Robbin
    Robbin M. Married on 04/12/2020

McGregor & Alexander Wedding

Jenae Keys makes magic happen. Everything we were worried about didn't happen because she took care of it. Last minute request were fixed immediately. Everything was just perfect. We had 94 guest and not one person had a complaint. All we heard were how great the entire event was. Jenae Keys was just unbelievable. She came in on her day off for our practice which was way far and above what she had to do. Overall everything was perfect and I would choose Wilson Creek and Jenae Keys. Thanks so much

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Robbin! Jessica and Zachariah are such a beautiful couple, inside and out! We are so happy they chose us to be a part of their special day. Happy holidays to you all! :)
  • Toyin
    Toyin A. Married on 02/20/2020

Pam is absolutely amazing

My wife and I would like to thank you Pamela Feeley for everything. The food was delicious, the set up was great. We couldn't have asked for a better venue. We got our indoor-outdoor wedding by having the ceremony under the beautiful gazebo and the reception in the classy garden view room. The winery guests were so sweet, a few of them came up to us to wish us well. We even saw our favorite sommelier Massi.

Our first winery date was at Wilson's 3 years ago and to get married at Wilson creek winery will forever remain special to us. Thank you for making our vision a success.

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Hi Toyin and Lisa! Congratulations to the two of you! You made such beautiful brides, and we were so lucky to be a part of your big day! Please come back and enjoy many more dates at Wilson Creek Winery! Welcome to our family :)
  • Tesla
    Tesla C. Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing!!!!!

My husband and I just got married on 2/8/20, and it was INCREDIBLE! Melanie was soooooo amazing and so helpful! The wedding went smoothly and perfectly thanks to her! The venue is so beautiful, we couldn't have picked a better location for our special day! Thank you Wilson Creek staff for being beyond incredible! The food was great and we had no issues whatsoever! We are eternally grateful to Melanie and all the staff, we will be returning to Wilson Creek in the next couple months to celebrate my birthday ❤

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Hi Tesla! Thank you so much for your kind words!! We are so happy you chose us to share your special day with! We cannot wait to help you celebrate your birthday soon, too! Congratulations again! :)
  • Y
    Yvonne S. Married on 12/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best winery to get married!

We had a multi-cultural wedding, so venue hunting took a long time. We wanted a venue with multiple locations for two ceremonies and an outdoor reception. Wilson Creek had everything we could have asked for in venue options! We had our first ceremony in the ballroom, then the second in Merlot Mesa. Cocktail hour was at Cab Hill and finally the reception was in the courtyard at the Concert Stage. Melanie was so helpful and communicated with us throughout the entire year long process. We couldn't be happier with how our day turned out

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you for the positive review, Yvonne! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous!! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day, and we hope to welcome you back again soon! Happy Holidays!
  • Wade
    Wade R. Married on 12/08/2019

Wedding at Wilson Creek!

I must commend Wilson Creek and their team for ensuring that my husband and I had the most amazing wedding we could have asked for. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food is delicious and the staff is exceptional, expecially our wedding coordinator Melanie. I would definitely recommend Wilson Creek to anyone seeking an amazing experience for their event.

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much, Wade! We were just looking at the stunning wedding photos you shared with us! Congratulations to you and your husband! Welcome to our Wilson Creek Family!
  • Kevin
    Kevin R. Married on 12/04/2019

Great Wedding Experience at Wilson Creek

We had a beautiful wedding at Wilson Creek Winery. Melanie was an essential part of making our wedding go off without a hitch. She was so accommodating from the beginning and worked with us every step of the way. We thank everyone at Wilson Creek who made our day so memorable.

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Hi Kevin! Thank you for sharing your special day with us! We are so happy your wedding was everything you could have asked for! Welcome to our Wilson Creek Family :)
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie P. Married on 11/17/2019

Wedding perfection

Beautiful venue! Our wedding was on Cabernet Hill a perfect outdoor vineyard setting. Kathryn our coordinator was responsive, available and cooperative. Food was delicious our guests all enjoyed. No regrets they provided us forever memories.

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Hi Stefanie! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy you and your husband had the wedding of your dreams here! Cheers to happily ever after! :)
    Pamela M. Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding coordinators who listen and dreams come true.

We had a tropical theme with an intimate setting. Wilson Creek did everything the way we requested and went out of their way to make our day spectacular, from the Bridal Suite, where we held the bridal shower, through the balcony for our ceremony, to an elegant and fun reception.

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Hi Pamela! We are so happy you had an amazing bridal shower and wedding here at Wilson Creek Winery! Congratulations to you and your husband! Please come back and visit us any time!! :)
    Colbey N. Married on 08/24/2019

Dream wedding

Jenae and the entire team at Wilson Creek Winery made mine and my husbands dream wedding come to life! The venue itself is breathtaking! The vineyard looked like a scenery from a movie or straight out of a magazine. Every little detail came out perfect and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Wilson Creek Winery for your wedding venue! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much, Colbey!! We cannot stop gushing over your photos!!! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and you were both so amazing to work with!! We are so lucky you chose us, and we will welcome you back with open arms every time you come back to visit us! Cheers to happily ever after!!
    Bryana W. Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful winery and outstanding service

We love Wilson Creek and having our wedding there was a dream come true. The winery is beautifully landscaped for gorgeous photos, their ballroom has recently updated carpet, chairs, and stage area, as well as the lounge area which is perfect for cocktail hour for your guests. The organization of the wedding coordinator (ours was Jenae Keys) was top notch, she was so quick to respond to every little call and email from us and was so detailed! She was extremely flexible, and could get us practically everything we wanted. Everything included in their wedding packages is such a great price and our guests raved about the Hors d'oeuvres and the dinner plates. Not to mention their wine is delicious! Our wedding went without a snag thanks to the Wilson Creek staff.

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Bryana!! You and Randy were so sweet to work with! We cannot wait to meet your little bundle of joy on your next visit with us! Happy Holidays! :)
    Hali K. Married on 06/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our dream winery wedding came true!

Thanks to Jenae at Wilson Creek Winery made the wedding planning process so easy and areas free. We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to her and all of the staff on the day of. Our guests had the best tome and had nothing but great things to say about the Delicious food, wine, quality of service, and the gorgeous venue. I also loved staying in the manor with our wedding party. The bridal suite is dreamy and it makes it so easy with everyone being in the same place at the same tome!

I highly recommend them if you are looking for an exquisite winery wedding in beautiful temecula!

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Aww, thank you so much for the kind words, Hali!!! It was an absolute pleasure helping you and Bryson coordinate your special day! We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness and hope to welcome you back to the winery soon! :)
    Michael F. Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Fantastic Experience

Throughout all of our encounters with the staff we found them very welcoming and awesome to be around. In addition, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator, Jenae. She made every step of the process so easy and she was always there for us when we had questions about the venue and the manor. We also really appreciated all of the extra details she put towards our wedding, which truly helped us enjoy our wedding and not worry about the details.
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 03/02/2019

Wine lovers wedding

Everything from beginning to end was absolutely well coordinated, we had staff helping us and guiding us, our coordinator was there till the end, she would check on us to make sure everything was okay. We had a wonderful time I will definitely return every year for our anniversary.
    Massiel Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not have asked for a better venue. Our wedding at Wilson Creek Winery was amazing and everything we expected. Alyssa, our wedding coordinator, was top notch. Her expertise on decor helped us create a moment we will remember forever. She was responsive and attentive to our needs, accommodated our requests and took care of us every time we visited Wilson Creek for wedding planning. The wait staff and bartenders the day of our wedding were amazing. They attended to the needs of all our guests, ensuring guest’s glasses were always full. I would definitely recommend Wilson Creek for weddings. The price is right, they are extremely flexible and they do not disappoint.
  • Riko
    Riko Married on 07/21/2018

Professional Wedding DJ & Emcee

I DJ weddings at Wilson Creek Winery and I can clearly see the high standard of service and friendly approach they have to our wedding couples, all their guests and to me. Most recently, our wedding celebration was in their fantastic "Upper Room". The sound quality in this room is amazing and the layout is great for a wonderful dinning and dancing experience. Melanie and her staff were super friendly and they run a great show. As a DJ/Emcee this helps me to provide our guest the very best celebration experience possible!

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Riko! We very much appreciate your loyalty and support! We will always welcome you back with open arms! :)
    Karin Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing Service

We had our wedding here in 2018 and it was perfect. Our coordinator, Andrew, was quick at responding to emails and everything turned out beautiful. He really made sure everything was flawless & exactly how my husband and I wanted it. We rented the manor and turned it into a weekend getaway. Highly recommend!
  • Janette
    Janette Married on 06/16/2018

Our Beautiful Wedding

We loved working with Sean, our venue coordinator, he stepped in when our original coordinator went on to another aspect of the winery. He answered all of my questions and met with us to go over all the details. We dropped off our the things that we were providing the day of our rehearsal. We even had a Father's Day Brunch the morning after to celebrate our dads as our wedding was on the same weekend. It was a nice way to wrap up the wedding festivities. We spent a 4 days and three nights in Temecula so we could get everything done and spend time with our family and friends before the wedding. Unfortunately, there was a fire that made a lot of our guests late and he kept us informed. We ran late, but he re-figured out our timeline so we could enjoy every aspect of our wedding.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 02/24/2018

Wedding of my dreams

AMAZING! Sean Skog did a wonderful job helping coordinate, the bridal suite was beautiful, and the day couldn’t have been more perfect. Thank you Wilson Creek!!!
  • Nikol
    Nikol Married on 12/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So far so good! I am working with Jenae, and I think she's newer to the property. Our wedding isn't until next year, but she's been really easy to work with and has given us so many ideas!

UPDATE

We just got married 12/17, and couldn't have asked for anything more from the amazing staff or our amazing coordinator Jenae. She went above and beyond in our opinions, and really did an amazing job. We booked our rehearsal brunch for the day before our wedding and everything went smooth. The food was delicious, and all our guests were super happy with everything. Our wedding day went perfect, thanks to Jenae. Her and our service staff were on top of everything and made sure everything was perfect. I had a few decorations for her to set up and she did an amazing job! I highly recommend this venue, and ask for Jenae when reaching out. They were super affordable compared to other venues in the area, and I honestly think they provide so much more!

Lorena Married on 12/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you're looking to book a winery in Temecula, there are a ton of options. We had about 5 appointments at different wineries the weekend we booked our venue. We liked each one better than the last. I would recommend making a weekend of it. Wilson Creek was perfect. The grounds are beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. Our coordinator, Sean, really did amazing job helping us visualize what our wedding would look like and was an incredible host. We also booked the Manor and will be having our rehearsal dinner and good bye brunch there.

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Hi Lorena! Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! We are very much looking forward to making your wedding dreams come true in December! :)
    Kristin Married on 11/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not have asked for a better venue, the grounds are gorgeous, the food and drinks were delicious, and the service was amazing! We had our ceremony at the Vineyard View Stage with the reception in the Upper Room. Everything looked beautiful. Jenae was our coordinator and she was fantastic. She was always quick to answer all of my questions (and I had a lot of questions throughout the planning period) she listened to my ideas, made the best suggestions, and the execution was flawless. Our wedding and reception were perfect and beautiful, and everything went off without a hitch. Our guests raved about the venue, the food, and the service. Thank you Jenae and all the employees at Wilson Creek Winery.
    Kristin & Bryan
    Missy Married on 11/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I got married at Wilson Creek Winery in November 2017. Our wedding coordinator changed suddenly 35 days before our wedding. As a bride, I was freaking out inside. Our new coordinator, Alyssa, took a call with me within two days of finding out that our original coordinator was leaving. Then Josh and I went down and chatted with her. She kept her cool when I was wanting to change locations for the rehearsal and then changed them back to the original location because of the weather! I think we might have been slightly high maintenance. The morning of our wedding day it was raining and once our wedding planner told Alyssa that we were changing the wedding to inside, they executed that change within a couple of hours of the actual wedding time. Our guests had nothing but fabulous things to say about the food and the service staff was wonderful to all! We love Wilson Creek and will be back for brunch soon.

The Wilson Creek Manor is another amenity that we couldn't pass up. The bridal suite is HUGE and that's where I got ready for the wedding. We had mostly out of town guests attend out event and it was nice to have our closest friends and family stay with us in the manor. I would highly recommend staying at the manor leading up to and the night of your wedding. It was just wonderful and Josh and I couldn't be happier about it.
illustration stars