56 Reviews for Wilson Creek Winery and Wilson Creek Manor, Exclusive Retreat

Chair Covers (1)
Decor (1)
Lighting (1)
55 Wilson Creek Winery and Wilson Creek Manor, Exclusive Retreat Reviews

So far so good! I am working with Jenae, and I think she's newer to the property. Our wedding isn't until next year, but she's been really easy to work with and has given us so many ideas!

UPDATE

We just got married 12/17, and couldn't have asked for anything more from the amazing staff or our amazing coordinator Jenae. She went above and beyond in our opinions, and really did an amazing job. We booked our rehearsal brunch for the day before our wedding and everything went smooth. The food was delicious, and all our guests were super happy with everything. Our wedding day went perfect, thanks to Jenae. Her and our service staff were on top of everything and made sure everything was perfect. I had a few decorations for her to set up and she did an amazing job! I highly recommend this venue, and ask for Jenae when reaching out. They were super affordable compared to other venues in the area, and I honestly think they provide so much more!

Photos
Profile Picture User4707467, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Limited Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

If you're looking to book a winery in Temecula, there are a ton of options. We had about 5 appointments at different wineries the weekend we booked our venue. We liked each one better than the last. I would recommend making a weekend of it. Wilson Creek was perfect. The grounds are beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. Our coordinator, Sean, really did amazing job helping us visualize what our wedding would look like and was an incredible host. We also booked the Manor and will be having our rehearsal dinner and good bye brunch there.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lorena, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

We could not have asked for a better venue, the grounds are gorgeous, the food and drinks were delicious, and the service was amazing! We had our ceremony at the Vineyard View Stage with the reception in the Upper Room. Everything looked beautiful. Jenae was our coordinator and she was fantastic. She was always quick to answer all of my questions (and I had a lot of questions throughout the planning period) she listened to my ideas, made the best suggestions, and the execution was flawless. Our wedding and reception were perfect and beautiful, and everything went off without a hitch. Our guests raved about the venue, the food, and the service. Thank you Jenae and all the employees at Wilson Creek Winery.
Kristin & Bryan

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Covered Outdoor

My husband and I got married at Wilson Creek Winery in November 2017. Our wedding coordinator changed suddenly 35 days before our wedding. As a bride, I was freaking out inside. Our new coordinator, Alyssa, took a call with me within two days of finding out that our original coordinator was leaving. Then Josh and I went down and chatted with her. She kept her cool when I was wanting to change locations for the rehearsal and then changed them back to the original location because of the weather! I think we might have been slightly high maintenance. The morning of our wedding day it was raining and once our wedding planner told Alyssa that we were changing the wedding to inside, they executed that change within a couple of hours of the actual wedding time. Our guests had nothing but fabulous things to say about the food and the service staff was wonderful to all! We love Wilson Creek and will be back for brunch soon.

The Wilson Creek Manor is another amenity that we couldn't pass up. The bridal suite is HUGE and that's where I got ready for the wedding. We had mostly out of town guests attend out event and it was nice to have our closest friends and family stay with us in the manor. I would highly recommend staying at the manor leading up to and the night of your wedding. It was just wonderful and Josh and I couldn't be happier about it.

Profile Picture Missy, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

If you are looking for a beautiful winery venue look no further. Wilson Creek has it all. From the beginning, you are assigned an event coordinator (I personally recommend Sean Skog if you can get him) for your wedding and they take care of majority of your wedding day which means less stress! The food is great, and the wedding package includes an open bar with a wide selection of Wilson Creek wines and champagne. There are multiple ceremony sites to choose from as well as few options for your reception site. We used the Merlot Mesa and the Upper Room for our wedding and both sites were beautiful. Our wedding couldn't have been any more perfect thanks to Wilson Creek and their staff. It truly was a dream come true. You will not be sorry if you book your wedding here!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

Offer military discount and are very flexible with payments. They provide so many items and for someone like me who doesn't have time to plan every little detail of a wedding makes this a commodity to have. Wonderful wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture User7416095, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at Wilson Creek Winery was perfect. Jenae our Wedding coordinator was amazing. She made sure everything flowed smoothly and she was extremely responsive throughout the planning process.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

All of the employees are fantastic! Have had zero issues and they take care of everything for you! Definitely makes wedding planning enjoyable!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wilson Creek was a wonderful wedding venue and we were so happy with everything! We had our ceremony at the vineyard venue Merlot Mesa (a mile from the winery in the middle of a vineyard, guests were shuttled to and from). Our cocktail hour was under the white gazebo, and and our reception was in the Champagne Ballroom. I love the family feel of Wilson Creek! Even received a personalized card from the Wilsons and a bottle of their famous Almond Champagne on my wedding day, so sweet and personal. My wedding coordinator Natasha Melnick was awesome!! Couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience!

We also booked the Wilson Creek Manor for our wedding party to stay the weekend of the wedding and it was EXCELLENT! Had Wilson Creek cater our rehearsal luncheon in the backyard at the Manor. (You could even have an intimate wedding at the Manor). If you tour Wilson Creek, definitely get a look inside the Manor if lodging is something you are interested in! The bridal suite was incredible!

Profile Picture Rose, 11/19/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

Sean Faustina was our venue coordinator. When we first met her on our first visit, we were sold. She was so charming and made extra effort to make us feel comfortable and at the same time honest when we asked her questions. The venue is definitely perfect and we absolutely loved the service. We had an all outdoor wedding. From the ceremony at the white gazebo to the reception at the big concert stage. We got the place to ourselves! On our wedding day, service was great, the food was delicious and we got a great selection of their wines. Our guests won't stop raving about the winery and how they loved their almond champagne. It's a must to order that. We also stayed at the manor across the street with family and friends, which was another reason that we decided to book our wedding at Wilson Creek Winery. The manor is a great vacation spot and also if you're a bride, you have to get the bridal suite. Getting prepped in the bridal suite adds to your wedding day experience. It's gorgeous! One more thing I want to emphasize to this review is the service. A different Sean, who was our main server (I mean just for the bride and groom, you get your own server) was awesome. Sean catered to our needs, from food to wine service at our reception. The next day, I got a call and he told us some of our wedding gift cards were left by our guests. He personally delivered it to me to the manor and I'm really grateful for the honesty and service because there was a more than a handful of them. I highly recommend WCW if you plan to get married. The Merlot Mesa is also a very romantic place for a first look or photo shoot! Lastly, I was able to meet Rosie Wilson that night at our reception. She was lovely and she gave us a special bottle of their almond champagne plus a sweet note as a wedding gift!

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals

Everything was beautiful at Wilson Creek! They took care of everything for us. The food was amazing and they even gave us champagne while we were getting ready. And of course, the open bar with almond champagne was a big hit with the guests. Our wedding coordinator was amazing. I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture User4657916, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

This was simply the best place for our wedding!! From the time we toured the venue, the staff was amazingly responsive and catered to our every need. Sean was our wedding coordinator and he did such an amazing job. He was very organized and answered our million questions in a timely manner and made us feel like we were the only focus of his existence. Simply put, the customer service and engagement was the best.

The venue was beautiful. Not much decorating was needed. The barrel room was a huge hit with all of our guests. Everyone was impressed with the room, service and layout. Thank you Wilson Creek for an unbelievable experience and a wonderful start to our new lives together.

-Kyle & Lily

Profile Picture User4927327, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked Wilson Creek as our reception venue 2 years before our wedding day, and between that time, the staff has been nothing but amazing. First off, their wedding packages simply can't be beat. They offer the most for what you pay for without skimping out on quality. Abby, our first coordinator, was able to work with us and come up with a package that best suited our needs. Their customer service is top notch. When we later had to postpone the wedding due to personal reasons, Abby was very understanding and we were able to change the date with no issues. Communication was never a problem. Every email with a question I had was always answered promptly. When Abby moved to work at the Manor, she did not fail to let us know and linked us up with two other incredible coordinators, Lyndsey and Jessica. Lyndsey set us up with an awesome food tasting that got us super excited because everything tasted so good! Jessica was our day-of coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful. In the weeks counting down to the wedding, she was so helpful in answering all of my questions and reassured my detail-oriented and controlling self that everything was in good hands. She understood my vision and on our wedding day, everything was perfectly executed! We had our reception in the ballroom with 144 guests. Up to now, our guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was, as well as how delicious the wine and food was (we had the flat iron steak and salmon). The wait staff was also great and had dinner served in a timely manner. They made sure to set aside apps for my husband and me, and brought them up to us while we were waiting in the bridal room for the reception to start. We also had a sparkler send off at the end of the night that went off without a hitch! I definitely recommend Wilson Creek, their hospitality and customer service is unmatched and my husband and I greatly appreciate all that they have done for us in making our special day truly incredible.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/21/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lyndsey Thomas is the best wedding coordinator there, because of her customer service she gave us the day we meet with her,that made our decision easier to pick wilsons creek to have our wedding at. Thank you Lyndsey for all your help.

Profile Picture Sophia, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at Wilson Creek on October 4th and it was wonderful! Lyndsey was my coordinator and she was amazing and put up with my endless questions! The food was AMAZING and I heard rave reviews from all of my guests. The staff were all so helpful and I cannot thank them enough for all of their help in making it the best day of my life. Thank you Wilson Creek and Lyndsey!!

Profile Picture Alle, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wilson Creek's staff went above and beyond to make our day beautiful and memorable. Because of their exemplary service, everything unfolded perfectly. The winery's elegant layout makes any wedding instantly magical.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a wonderful experience having my wedding at Wilson Creek Winery! All of the guests commented that the venue was beautiful & asked how we found the location. The staff was professional & facilitated my every need. I would love to have another event at Wilson Creek Winery :)!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great event. Staff worked together to make it a special day

Profile Picture User4488383, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with Wilson Creek four years ago when we happened upon it during a weekend getaway to Temecula - so when we finally got engaged it was one of the first places we looked into. After comparing the price and value of several different venues around Southern CA, we easily settled on Wilson Creek. Every interaction with their event and coordination staff was an absolute pleasure - our concerns were addressed easily, often without us needing to even bring them up! Everyone on the team here knows what they are doing, and was happy to go above and beyond to help make our day perfect. The fact that the grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the food is delicious, and the wine is amazing are all just icing on the cake. If we could give them more than 5 stars, we absolutely would!!!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 8/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had the most beautiful wedding at Wilson Creek Winery!! They really know how to take care of their guests! I felt so special. The girls really work with you to make every detail made perfectly for your special day!

Profile Picture Madison, 8/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything went well. Lyndsey Thomas was always on top of everything, so easy to work with her. Jessica was very helpful. There was no need for me to get an outside coordinator as they were really all I needed. All the vendors suggested were awesome.

Profile Picture Myriam, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely beautiful venue! Our friends and family are still talking about what a beautiful wedding we had!

Profile Picture Char, 7/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There are not enough words I could write about how awesome staying at the Wilson Creek Manor was for us. We chose to have our Rehearsal Dinner here which was catered by our wedding Caterer and it was absolutely perfect. We had the entire bridal party stay at the Manor for the whole weekend and boyyyyy was it a blast! Theres enough rooms there to literally separate the girls and the guys haha. Awww it was so much fun and ABBY WAS THE BEST!!! She treated us like Queen and King and always welcomed us with open arms when we went to visit, show our parents, etc. I LOVE HER!
So many of our friends (bridal party) are now engaged and they keep telling us "we want to do something like you guys did and have the bridal party stay together a couple days before the wedding" I want to do it all over again!!!

*the bridal suite is what sealed the deal for me :) All the girls got ready in the morning there (makeup artist came and Hair) GIRLS, you should totally stay at the MANOR! Its like no other experience in the world...simply perfection.

Profile Picture New User, 6 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Surprisingly, Wilson Creek was one of the more affordable and flexible options when it came to planning our wedding reception. I didn't expect such a classy and elegant venue to be so attentive to our needs considering we were working on a budget. Our coordinator, Lyndsey Thomas, made every effort possible to ensure that a $2,000 reception would feel like a $20,000 reception. Lyndsey thought outside of the box to find several affordable options for us and we never felt like we were stuck with certain options because we couldn't afford better ones. We felt like we got THE BEST options! Her support staff was extremely professional on the night of our reception, and they were very flexible with our and our guests' needs. Everything went so smoothly and there was no hassle at all. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning