I Do Makeovers

Temecula, CA View map Visit website

Introduction

From glamorous wedding hair to sweet and simple makeup, brides have found "I DO" Makeovers to meet various needs and budgets. Located in the beautiful Temecula Valley, we have a team that is right for your big day offering a full-service concierge including all the popular and tried and true trends, a detailed beauty schedule, and a manager for the day of. Looking for an artist who can make you look like the best version of you without breaking the bank? Wanting someone who can achieve those beautiful hairstyles you find on Instagram and Pinterest? We have artists for everyone.

Founded by Joni Keller in 2007, her teams have done countless weddings throughout all of southern California, specializing in wedding hair for Temecula Valley. We will arrive at your venue, airbnb, hotel, or home to get your wedding party ready in a comfortable setting without the pressure of being in a salon.

• Airbrush Makeup on request
  • Traditional Makeup
  • Strip eyelashes and liquid glue liner
  • Hair extensions
  • Updos, half-ups, all down
  • Flower girls to grandmas
  • Hair accessories

A contract is required with a simple deposit to hold the date. Brides may book up to six months in advance, may select a trial or not, and can add services if time permits. None of our services include skin care, brow care, or tattoo cover-up unless booked in advance with approval. All services include strip lashes, traditional makeup applications, airbrush if requested in advance, and hair pins, bands, etc.

We would be honored to do your wedding hair and makeup.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Supplements
Weight-loss Plans

1 User photo

• jillrochelle17@gmail.com
    Shawn Married on 01/11/2020
    Joni does a great job and I highly recommend her services.
    Mallory Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing team

Joni and her team were amazing! I absolutely loved my hair and make up for my wedding, and all of the bridesmaids and moms were very happy with their hair and make up as well. On top of her being a talented stylist, Joni was very professional and quick to respond to any questions that i had. I would definitely recommend her for your upcoming wedding!!
    Elainee Married on 05/18/2018
    Joni is a talented hair stylist. She did an amazing job with my hair for my engagement photo shoot and on my wedding day. Her coworker who did my make-up did a fantastic job as well. I didn't have a specific look I was going for since I don't wear make-up. Without anything to go off of I trusted her skill and expertise. My make-up turned out so beautiful. I brought the wrong shade of lipstick for my engagement photos and she helped to fix it for me. For my wedding day I wanted to add some beads to my hair and didn't have a clear picture of how I wanted them but I couldn't have asked for anything better than how Joni made it look. They were both a treat to work with because they were easy going, fun and had a lot of fun stories. They have years of experience and I am glad to have found such professional and caring people to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

I Do Makeovers 1
Exclusive

Hulse Photography Hulse Photography Wedding Photographers

Joni is one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with. There are many reasons but there are two that stand out to me. First, she does an awesome job at makeup. I'm a wedding photographer and her talent at shaping the face and covering flaws makes my job much easier. And more importantly, Joni is always ON TIME. At least 50% of my brides are running late when I arrive because of hair and make-up artists. Weddings work when they're on time. And the photographer can only do his/her job if we're given enough time to do it. Every time we work together Joni is magically finishing up EVERY time I arrive to a wedding. We've done probably 30 weddings so far and I have yet to see her be late. Thank you THANK YOU Joni!!! And one more thing... Joni is quiet when she works. To me this shows a lot of respect to the bride; while she is getting ready she is surrounded by all of her best friends and family members and would rather talk with them than the make-up artist. I highly recommend Joni and her crew.

Mount Palomar Winery Mount Palomar Winery Winery Weddings

"I DO" Makeovers by Joni K is great! We enjoy having them on our property and providing their services to our brides. They are always on time, professional, and their work is beautiful. No matter how small or big the bridal party is, they are always able to accommodate. We, at Mount Palomar Winery highly recommend "I DO" Makeovers by Joni K.

Sterling Productions Sterling Productions Wedding DJs

Joni is so amazing at what she does! - All of the brides are so delighted with the hair and make up. She has a beautiful salon and gives the Bride exactly what they are looking for before the big day so they know they will look absolutely incredible! I highly recommend her services.

27365 Jefferson Ave Temecula, CA, 92590
951-526-7339
951-526-7339

By appointment
Location of (I Do Makeovers)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding