I Do Makeovers Reviews

102 Reviews for I Do Makeovers

1 User photo

I Do Makeovers 1

Elainee · Married on 05/18/2018

Joni is a talented hair stylist. She did an amazing job with my hair for my engagement photo shoot and on my wedding day. Her coworker who did my make-up did a fantastic job as well. I didn't have a specific look I was going for since I don't wear make-up. Without anything to go off of I trusted her skill and expertise. My make-up turned out so beautiful. I brought the wrong shade of lipstick for my engagement photos and she helped to fix it for me. For my wedding day I wanted to add some beads to my hair and didn't have a clear picture of how I wanted them but I couldn't have asked for anything better than how Joni made it look. They were both a treat to work with because they were easy going, fun and had a lot of fun stories. They have years of experience and I am glad to have found such professional and caring people to work with.

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

Joni and her team are AMAZING! I planned my wedding from out of state and Joni made this process very easy. She was flexible with my trial and incredibly organized. Everything from booking to the actual day of scheduling went flawlessly and all of my girls looked absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend I Do Makeovers!!

Virginia · Married on 10/21/2017

Fantastic. Great to work with. Friendly. My daughter was gorgeous. Highly recommend for wedding makeup. Also made the whole experience special

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Joni is fabulous! I'm so glad I booked my bridal hair and hair for my bridesmaids and mom with her and her team. She was very attentive to what myself and my bridesmaids wanted (we are a bit picky). She was great to give input for what styles were possible and realistic for everyone's different hair types as well. I really appreciated how punctual she was with our timeline. Everyone was ready on time and looked beautiful. Even better, Joni and Tracy came right to our hotel suite to do our hair which was extra convenient. I'm so glad I used Joni's services for my wedding day and I'd book her again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Ninaz · Married on 10/07/2017

Joni is awesome, I was very worried about my make up being natural and still nice and Joni set me up with the best make up artist and she made it happen , I was very happy with my hair and make up. we had a big wedding with 15 ladies needing service and Joni made it happen. she got everything done in timely manner. Everybody was happy with their hair and make up. I definitely recommend Joni mad her team .

Theresa · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow! There are no words for how happy I am that we used I Do Makeovers for all of our wedding beauty needs! Joni was great to work with from start to finish. My trial was such a fun experience at her salon/boutique. She has such a cute bridal setup and makes you feel special during a very special time in your life. On the wedding day, Joni did airbrush makeup and Jenn did hair for 3 bridesmaids, 2 moms and myself. They managed their time and never made me worry that we would not all be ready. The hair and makeup was better than I could have ever imagined, I have never in my life felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. An added bonus, they are so easygoing and pleasant to be around! Thank you Joni and Jenn!! Everyone should choose I Do Makeovers for their wedding. They are professional, timely, and you will no doubt feel special and beautiful from your trial to your wedding day!

Meg · Married on 09/15/2017

Excellent team of stylists!! I was so pleased with how all of the bridesmaids hair turned out, especially having so many different hair types, Joni was able to accomplish exactly what I envisioned. My makeup and hair was absolutely beautiful, was really pleased with the finished product, would highly recommend.

Linda · Married on 08/06/2017

Joni and her team was amazing! They were on time, and got us all finished with everything the way I wanted. My hair and makeup was flawless as well as everyone else's! Couldn't have asked for a better vendor. Her patience, professionalism, and her experience made her the perfect choice!

Amber · Married on 07/29/2017

Wonderful experience my hair was everything I wanted...my bridesmaids looked amazing too! Professional and listened to all our requests highly recommend for any and all wedding needs!

Brianna · Married on 06/25/2017

Kendra was absolutely amazing. She did mine and my bridesmaids make up for the wedding. She was professional but also extremely personable. She had a great attitude the day of and was flexible with the time schedule. I hired a separate hair stylist from another company and Kendra worked well with her despite not knowing her prior. It really took the stress off me to know that everything was being handled and I did not have to worry. She gave me the exact look I wanted and fit my style and the feel I wanted when it came to selected color palette.

I looked beautiful and the airbrush makeup lasted all night for all my girls and myself. I highly recommend Kendra to any bride who wants a reliable and friendly makeup artist.

Thank you!!!

BRYANA · Married on 05/13/2017

Joni is great! all 8 of my bridesmaids loved their hair and I (the bride) loved mine as well. The curls stayed in all night and our pictures turned out amazing.

Kendra Carter was our makeup artist and she is amazing at what she does. I would recommend both of them to anyone! One of my bridesmaids who is getting married in October ending up hiring Kendra for hers as well because she loved her make up so much!

KELLY · Married on 04/28/2017

Joni was absolutely incredible - much more than I expected in a stylist. She is kind, easy-going, professional and INCREDIBLE at her craft. The best advice I can give any future brides is that Joni is worth every penny. Now that I can speak from experience, I would say that your hairstylist, makeup artist and photographer are the three vendors you should be willing to spend top dollar on!

maureena · Married on 04/21/2017

Joni and Kendra did a fantastic job!!! I do not wear make up and I do not know how to apply make up so it was important to me to hire someone who will make me look great for my wedding on April 21, 2017 - Joni and Kendra went above and beyond my expectations. My initial contact with Joni made a great impression and helped me in coming up with the decision of hiring her for my big day. One can tell her passion in what she does and that she has been doing this for a while. She was very professional and very prompt in answering my questions during the wedding planning. The bridesmaids and the mothers all looked gorgeous as well with their hair and make-up. I cannot wait for the pictures and the video. I do Makeovers is highly recommended for quality of service and value. Thank you Joni and it was such a pleasure to work with you. Keep up the great work.

Sent on 05/02/2017

I Do Makeovers's reply:

Thank you Maureena. It was our pleasure to be your beauty team. You were the perfectly calm bride throughout and your wedding party was so nice. We wish you all the best for a happy future.

Kim · Married on 04/02/2017

Joni did a great job! She listened to exactly what I wanted during the makeup/ hair trial and made sure I was absolutely happy before she finished. She then took photos so she could replicate it on the wedding day. This was my first time doing air brush makeup and I think it looked great. It lasted the whole wedding night and my hair stayed perfectly in place. My mother in law was also very happy with her hair and make up

Alexandra · Married on 01/07/2017

I am so happy I decided to book Joni and her team for my wedding day. At the trial, Joni tried multiple hairstyles on me to make sure I knew what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, she worked to make my hair absolutely perfect. I couldn't have been happier with the end result. It was 100% me, and I felt beautiful. The hairstyle lasted all night and looked amazing in photos. My makeup was also perfect. It was beautiful and natural looking, but still stood out enough to make me look like a bride. I would highly recommend I Do Makeovers. I would book them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/12/2017

I Do Makeovers's reply:

Thank you. That is one of the nicest things anybody has ever said. Kendra and I were very happy to be your beauty team that day. We wish you the very best for a long, happy, future.

Morgan · Married on 11/12/2016

i loved my hair and makeup! It looked beautiful and ended up being perfect for the big day. All in all it was a wonderful experience and I'm very thankful I chose I DO!

jamie · Married on 10/20/2016

Joni was super flexible and a joy to be around! She gave me everything I wanted and more to achieve that beautiful bridal glow!

Sent on 10/24/2016

I Do Makeovers's reply:

Ahh, thank you Jamie! You were so glamorous and at the same time so chill to work with. Enjoy your married life!

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2016

I had an amazing experience. i contacted joni only a couple of months before the big day and she was able to accommodate me. i don't live near temecula so we couldn't do a trial run but it didn't matter. i showed joni exactly what i imagined myself to look like and she exceeded my expectations. i would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing wedding professional. thanks joni!

Sent on 10/20/2016

I Do Makeovers's reply:

Thank you Stephanie it was my pleasure to help you on your wedding day.

Kim · Married on 09/10/2016

Joni traveled to Las Vegas to make over my daughter and I. Our hair and make up looked soooo beautiful! Our pictures are incredible! We were getting compliments all night!
    I would highly recommend I DO Makeovers for any wedding and/or special occasion. She kept me calm all day, until I walked down the aisle!

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2016

Joni and Kendra did an amazing job! They were both on time and a joy to work with. Our make-up looked so beautiful and turned out great in the photos. I got married in Temecula in August and the weather was around 100 degrees but the make-up stayed flawless all night. I would absolutely recommend I Do Makeovers for a special occasion or wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2016

I Do Makeovers's reply:

Thank you Jamie. I love your pictures too! Wishing you all the best.

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

I Do Makeovers is extremely professional. My bridesmaids and I loved our hair and makeup for my wedding. I highly recommend I Do Makeovers. They are extremely organized so there is no added stress to your big day. I can't thank them enough for making my bridesmaids and I look beautiful for my wedding!

Sent on 06/09/2016

I Do Makeovers's reply:

Thank you Kristen. It means a lot to us and you looked so beautiful in your dress.

Russ · Married on 06/04/2016

As the Father of the Bride, Joni was very professional, very timely and did everything within her control to take care of the Bride and make it a very special day. Both of my daughters used Joni, and her team, for their weddings and each time I was very impressed with the service. More importantly, the hair and make up was perfect, and my daughter's, my wife and the bridesmaids all looked so stunningly beautiful on that special day.

Joni and her team at I DO Makeovers (Kendra, Laura, and Tracy) went above and beyond to make my bridal entourage and I look absolutely gorgeous. We have all never felt so beautiful in our entire lives. They all were on time and extremely organized, getting through our large party and ensuring everyone was taken care of and ready on time. They were all so kind and made sure our day was stress free. I would highly recommend them for any of your wedding look needs as I can assure you they will make you look and feel absolutely stunning!
    Thanks you I DO Makeovers for making all 11 of us girls look beyond perfect for my very special day!

Maddy · Married on 05/01/2016

Joni was fantastic! Responsive, flexible, friendly, and did a gorgeous job on my hair for my special day!
    Kendra also did an amazing job on my makeup! I've never had airbrushing done before - I felt so glamorous :)

Sent on 05/09/2016

I Do Makeovers's reply:

Thank you Maddy. It was fun to finally meet you and we wish you all the best in life.