4 Liberty St, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

About Willow Salon Downtown

Willow Salon Downtown is a professional hair and makeup salon based in Charleston, South Carolina. This eclectic group of artists specializes in exceptional customer service, bringing out the best in their clients and remaining true to their individual style and vision. Willow Salon Downtown strives to create an artistic environment for clients, inspiring not only an outer transformation but an inner one too.

This Charleston-based beauty salon provides an array of services including consultations, multiple stylists and group services in order to make your experience as convenient as possible at the salon. Willow Salon Downtown also provides a number of wedding hair and makeup services including:

• Bridal hair trial
  • Wedding party hair
  • Airbrush Foundation
  • Blowouts
  • On-site hair and makeup

Other couples have also viewed

• Vanity Salon

11 Reviews for Willow Salon Downtown

• Carolynn

Carolynn W. · Married on 03/21/2020

10/10 would recommend

Katelyn knocked my wedding day look out of the park! She was super patient with me - I did 2 trials (I was just paranoid in general about bridal hair+makeup), one when I booked & another a month out before the wedding - but tbh I didn’t even need a second trial. I gave her feedback after the first trial & the second round was perfect - I could’ve walked down the aisle right then & there. Since our wedding day, my husband has told me several times offhand how beautiful my wedding day look was & what an amazing job my MUA did (he’s picky!). 🤗 Nicole did hair for my mom, aunt, & MOH while Katelyn did makeup, which all turned out beautifully! In addition to doing an incredible job, I’d also like to shout out Katelyn & Nicole for keeping our appointment. I got married 3.21 - in a small backyard ceremony rather than the larger event I’d planned (thanks COVID19) - & even though a ton of things fell apart that week, I felt like a million bucks in my own skin thanks to the ladies at Willow. ❤️

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel C. · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful hair that held up to the elements

Kaitlyn was phenomenal. She did both my hair and makeup along with the bridal party. She was super sweet and didn’t just do great hair and makeup but also helped to calm a frankly very nervous bride on the verge of a meltdown for no reason. She made me look stunning on my big day and was honestly just a delightful person to spend time with on my big day. Her airbrush makeup was gorgeous and lasted the entire night even with lots of dancing and “glistening” on my part. Couldn’t have asked for a better stylist for our day!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Made my Wedding Day!!

I was looking for someone to do my hair and makeup last minute for my wedding, I think it was around 2 weeks before. I looked everywhere and finally found Willow! They were able to get me in for hair AND makeup, they knew I was stressed about the time crunch and was did not have time to travel down for a trail (I would be out of town finishing up the semester). They worked with me over the phone/email to figure out the look I wanted for my wedding way and it turned out PERFECT even without the trial! I felt like a real life princess, these artists (which is what they really are!) made me feel as pretty as a picture! They even let my bridesmaids comedown and watch! Amazing experience and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Willow Salon Downtown FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Keratin
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• 4 Liberty St Charleston, SC, 29401 See on map
    8437207557 (Phone number)
    Location of (Willow Salon Downtown)