Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Clay Austin Photography

I consider myself to shoot in a modern / journalistic / “fly-on-the-wall” fashion. I try to be as unobtrusive as humanly possible, letting each moment unfold naturally instead of interrupting with directions. Believe me, if it were socially acceptable to wear ninja shoes to a wedding, I would!

I am a firm believer in love and feel extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to capture it.

Photography has taken me a lot of places throughout my lifetime and I am so happy that it has now taken me to YOU. I take great pride in my work and want nothing more than to preserve your memories forever.

Follow Clay Austin Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Nicole Fehr Photography
c6b51d17bd305377 1488571968116 000009280013 2

15 Reviews for Clay Austin Photography

• Brittney

Brittney L. · Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond incredible experience and amazing quality photos!

Working with Clay was a dream. Right off the bat he understood our vision and knew that we were after more artistic, editorial like photos that showcased the beauty of Charleston and all the details from our wedding. He did just that. Our pictures are such high quality standard and Clay did such a great job of showcasing the love and emotions throughout the day. SO much so that People featured his work. He also made my husband feel so comfortable with taking tons of pictures.
    We loved growing our relationship with Clay and will definitely be working with him in the future. Thank you Clay for making our memories come to life and being apart of it all.
    If you're looking for the most beautiful images for your special day, look no further than Clay!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth H. · Married on 03/09/2019

Fun and such an eye for detail!

Clay shot my daughter's bridal portraits and wedding. He was so much fun to work with yet so professional. If you want the most awesome memories of a lifetime, you must hire Clay!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Liza · Married on 02/23/2019

Clay is absolutely wonderful!

Clay is absolutely wonderful! From first interaction to last, Clay was completely first class, with such an amazingly positive attitude. Neither my husband nor I are big picture takers or naturally photogenic and Clay had an amazing ability to capture candid moments and to keep us relaxed and laughing. We got ready for the wedding at my parent's home and Clay and his assistant were such a wonderful addition to the day with their smiles, laughter, kindness, calmness and professionalism. The biggest goal for our wedding photos was to capture moments of our family and Clay caught some of the most amazing images of my parents, siblings, grandparents, extended family and of my husband and I. He also did a wonderful job capturing the children in attendance and the overall emotion of the day- you can tell he is a parent himself with his patience and boundless positive energy. Clay is an incredible talent and I believe he will be the next big photographer on the scene :) Thank you to Clay for preserving some amazing memories for our family, we are truly grateful.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Clay Austin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Mount Pleasant, 29464 See on map
    Location of (Clay Austin Photography)