gene@geneho.com, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575 Map · Phone number

About Gene Ho Photography

We love what we do and we're here to provide you with amazing images.

Our eye has caught the attention of others: Featured on the WB and noted by MTV with over 750,000 hits a month.

Gene Ho Photography is a name synonymous with style and beauty and our objective is to provide all of our clients with high-quality professional services.

A MESSAGE FROM GENE HO:

While I feel our portfolios tell much of what we do, its not the whole story. Please let me explain the philosophy of what we do here.

Your wedding day is just that... yours!

This means WE are at your service. We are there to capture all the memories on your first day together as Mr. & Mrs. Yes. We will get the formal pictures of grandma and grandpa.

But what we do best is capture your wedding with the least amount of intrusion as possible. We will get everything from the tiny details to the way he looks at you.

I love it when we get a compliment from wedding guests saying that they, barely even noticed we were there.

Rest assured, we are. And we are on top of the whole event.

The process is very simple to book us. There's a $300 retainer to book your wedding. This is regardless of what package you choose. And the balance is due the Monday before your wedding.

I encourage you to come to one of our studios to meet with us or we can call or email you.

My personal email is gene@geneho.com and you can reach us at 866-626-3381.

Follow Gene Ho Photography on

Gene Ho Photography 2
  • Mae

Mae · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible Experience!!

We had such an amazing experience with Gene Ho Photography! I felt confident about our vendor choice from the moment I got off my initial call with Nadean. She is such a joy, and you will automatically feel at ease with her. Come the day of, she ROCKED it! As promised, she kept everything on track, without us feeling the tiniest bit rushed. She had such a fun-loving spirit and her energy was so contagious! All of my bridesmaids commented on how awesome she was. Without skipping a beat, she caught/fixed small imperfections to get flawless shots, and her instinctive creativity was truly impressive. Now that we have the photos, WOW! We can't get over them. Nadean saw perfect photo-ops and made it a mission to capture those moments (including shots in the vineyard RIGHT before it rained - photo below). We couldn't have dreamed up such a beautiful illustration of our big day.
    Plus, Gene shot our engagement photos, which we also loved! It truly was a pleasure to work with both Nadean and Gene. We highly recommend Gene Ho Photography for your wedding (or any event)!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Gene Ho Photography 3
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful and fun

Gene is an amazing photographer which is why I chose him. He was professional and fun during the wedding and I can’t wait to see how the prints turn out. He took tons of shots and I worked well with my entire wedding party. He is highly recommended

Sent on 04/04/2019

Gene Ho Photography 4

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Gene Ho Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• , gene@geneho.com Myrtle Beach, 29575 See on map