Springfield, IL 62704 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About Willow Lane Photography

I believe that the photographs from your wedding should bring back the feelings and emotions you felt and experienced on that day. The excitement of beginning your adventure as a pair will be remembered through the moments captured.

My goal for any situation is to capture the moments that are often the most cherished memories for any couple on their wedding day. Moments like the embrace a father gives to his daughter, the tear mom sheds, the reaction of the groom when he first sets eyes on his bride walking down the aisle are moments you want to remember from your wedding day.

I am a member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA).?I call myself a wedding photojournalist because the moments I capture are real. The foundation of my work comes from a journalistic eye. ?

In the past I have been awarded top honors in the international College Photographer of the Year competition as well as in the National Press Photographers Association Best of Photojournalism competition. This is known as one of the most prestigious photojournalism competitions in the world. I was also an award winner in the Pictures of the Year International and the William Randolph Hearst Photojournalism Competition.??

My photographs have been published in the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, USA Today, New York Times, State Journal-Register in Springfield, IL, Peoria Journal Star in Peoria, IL, The Herald in Jasper, IN and Jane Magazine??

I am available for weddings and engagements in any location including destination weddings.?

In addition to documenting weddings, I also do documentary work within the family life and portraits.

Follow Willow Lane Photography on

Portrait30
Portrait01

41 Reviews for Willow Lane Photography

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Lane did both our engagement session and wedding photography, and we couldn't be happier with how everything went.

Neither my now-husband nor I are particularly fond of being photographed, so we wanted to find a photographer who specialized in capturing natural moments and who we felt comfortable with. We first met Lane via a Skype call when we were fielding photographers, and we knew she was the one we wanted to work with. Fun, funny, easygoing, accommodating, and eager to get the best shots possible, she was everything we wanted (and needed!) in a wedding photographer.

After our engagement photos came out great, we knew we didn't have to worry about how the wedding photos would be. Lane showed up bright and early on our wedding day and worked tirelessly throughout (we had to actually order her to take a break and have some dinner!). She was great at keeping herself in the background and most of the night we weren't even aware that she was around, snapping photos left and right. And if she saw people gathering for a group shot someone was taking with a cell phone, she was quick to jump in and snap photos with her professional equipment.

Her turnaround on delivering the photos was pretty quick, and they came out better than we could have hoped. A lot of special moments were beautifully captured, and even the posed portraits don't look stiff and awkward like our posed photos usually do.

Throughout the many months we worked with Lane, she was endlessly helpful and kind, and always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we tossed her way. A few of our guests after the wedding commented on how great our photographer was. When I pointed out that they hadn't even seen the photos yet, they dismissed me, insisting "she was great" no matter what.

My husband and I would have to agree.

Willow Lane Photography 1
    Willow Lane Photography 2
    Willow Lane Photography 3
    Willow Lane Photography 4
    Willow Lane Photography 5
    Willow Lane Photography 6

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Lane was absolutely amazing and the best photographer I have ever encountered! She did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos were stunning. Lane is very professional and was attentive to all of our wishes. She is extremely creative, fun, and friendly! I can honestly say Lane captured every part of our wedding day and did not miss anything. I was so happy with how everything turned out. I received so many compliments from guests about her as well. She has an exceptional personality and it's obvious she is truly passionate about her work. Lane was a joy to work with and worth every penny, I highly recommend her! My husband and I will certainly be using her in the future!

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

Lane is truly and artist and we could not have found a better photographer for our wedding day. We are thrilled with our photos and will use Lane for every photography need we have in the future. We recently received our wedding photographs and both my husband and I said "WOW" several times while looking through them for the first time. Lane captured everything from light, fun moments to the most intimate wedding ceremony moments with ease. Someone recently told us that our photos look like they came out of a magazine. We LOVE Lane!

Willow Lane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Springfield, IL 62704 See on map