117 Peoria Street, Washington, IL 61571 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kara Kamienski Photography

I’m a happily married wife of 11 years to a hot farm boy, a proud mommy of a diva of a daughter and a hilarious son, and a blissfully happy wedding photographer! I thrive on coffee, wearing boots, the music of Glee, Apple computers, and my faith. I despise grocery shopping, running, and mean people!

Although I have a teaching degree from the University of Illinois (go Illini!), my faith and my sister gave me the confidence to pursue this dream. I have been shooting professionally for 5 years. I have shot over 120 weddings in my first 5 years. And I’m not even close to being sick of it! Shooting weddings has allowed me to fall in love: with photography, with the wedding industry, and with my husband all over again.

I love to smile, I love to laugh, and I love ‘love stories’. And I’d love to help capture yours. Thank you for considering me for your wedding day!

Follow Kara Kamienski Photography on

Kara Kamienski Photography 1
Kara Kamienski Photography 2
Kara Kamienski Photography 3

Jody Cramer · Married on 02/09/2019

Kara and team are PERFECT!

You will not find better than Kara and her team! She is incredibly easy to work with before, during and after your wedding. She made us incredibly comfortable and captured so many moments we didn't know! Her poor second shooter even helped fix my train to go down the aisle! Perfect photography team!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Kara Kamienski Photography 4
  • Michelle

Michelle Waksmundzki · Married on 09/22/2018

Relaxed & Fun

Have you ever been a part of a wedding party where you get sick and tired of taking corny posed photos and your cheeks hurt from fake smiling so long? THIS IS NOT THAT. Kara and her team are INCREDIBLE to work with and make the whole experience fun. I met Kara while she was shooting one of my friends weddings so naturally when I got engaged she was the first photographer to pop into my mind. My husband is not the photo shoot type but Kara got him to crack a smile and look so natural with ease. Fast forward to our wedding day where Kara nick-named all the groomsmen and captured amazing moments for us. BONUS- when my veil needed to be pinned in more securely before our ceremony Kara saved the day. PHOTOG + HAIR DRESSER??? YEP. The overall experience was AMAZING and I cannot stress enough how EASY it was working with the KKP team (all brides need vendors that are easy to work with am I right?!) We LOVE Kara and are so happy with our photos! We cannot say enough good things & would recommend KKP to anyone!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2018

Kara was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole experience! Not only does she have beautiful photos, but she is a beautiful person inside and out! She was easy to talk to and connect with leading up to the wedding, as well as the day of.

Both my husband and I feel unsure of what to do in photos, but Kara gave clear directions with every detail. We never questioned whether or not our bodies, faces, or surroundings were ok, because she was clear and encouraging with each picture.

Kara took care in directing our families and bridal parties as well, and she was efficient with each picture. She made everyone feel comfortable and happy the day of, and she was extremely organized.

I cannot wait to see the prints for our wedding, but I am confident they will be beautiful. I highly recommend using Kara as your photographer!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kara Kamienski Photography Pricing

Kara Kamienski Photography Price Rates

Kara Kamienski Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Kickapoo Creek Winery
    Kickapoo Creek Winery Winery Weddings

Kara is always fun and very friendly to work with. Her photos are amazing and captures our beautiful grounds with the brides and grooms. She would not disappoint you with your artistic ability to capture your perfect day.

• Create A Scene, Inc.
    Create A Scene, Inc. Wedding Florists

Kara Kamienski Photography is one of the BEST photographers we work with. She is SO talented and she is so fun you will just want to hang out with her! Along with being a great photographer, she is a wonderful person. She does so much for her church & school and community. After your event, she will be a friend for life.

• Top Hat Productions
    Top Hat Productions Wedding DJs

Kara Kamienski Photography is a great company to work with and I highly recommend their services to any couple looking for a great photographer! Always polite and professional. Beautiful pictures that any couple would be proud to share with everyone!

• 117 Peoria Street Washington, 61571 See on map
    I'm here when you need me.