Top Hat Productions

Peoria, IL View map Visit website

$975 Most Popular Price

Top Hat Productions provides Professional DJ and Event Lighting Services for Wedding Receptions, Ceremonies, Parties and Corporate Events in Peoria, Galesburg, Bloomington and Surrounding cities throughout Illinois. At THP we have the experience and the know how to make your event a success. With our simple to use Reception Planner, we will work with you in the selection of songs, events and develop a timeline for your evening. We also offer DJ services for ceremonies, uplighting, photo booths, custom slideshows, and video equipment rentals.

Our audio and video library contains over 80,000 of the latest and greatest high quality lossless digital audio files and over 16,000 HD music videos. We have both radio and album version of all the latest songs. DJ Mark will be your MC and DJ at your reception. Mark has DJ'ed over 600 wedding receptions with perfect 5 star ratings on many websites. Dates are filling up fast! Call, txt or email us now for a quote!

In addition to musical entertainment, Top Hat Productions offers a variety of services, including uplighting, lights, monogram lighting, slideshows, and a photo booth. DJ Mark will play a variety of music genres such as country, indie, jazz, pop, top 40, and more. Their exceptional wedding DJ services include:

• Consultation
  • Master of ceremony
  • One event per day
  • Do-not-play list
  • Video Projection
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$875

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$975

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Kortney
    Kortney P. Married on 04/23/2022

Top Hat Productions

Mark was great to work with and did great with honoring requests of guests and of the bride and groom.
    Dory D. Married on 09/11/2021

AMAZING-- Would highly recommend to anyone in the market!

I can't say enough positive things! Mark was amazing to work with and was so flexible! He listened to what our style was, but we also just kind of let Mark read the room and play what people were enjoying! All of our friends complimented the music and loved it! I can't say enough good things! Strongly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

John Telger Photography John Telger Photography Wedding Photographers

Very professional and excellent to work with from a photographer's point of view. Highly recommend Top Hat Productions!

Sharon Guillotte Photography Sharon Guillotte Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark of Top Hat Productions is an excellent DJ. I've photographed numerous weddings where he has been the dj, and every time that I find out that my client has booked Mark, I'm relieved because I know their night will be fantastic and run smoothly. He is a true professional and knows exactly what he's doing. I highly recommend Mark!

Molly Dolores Photography Molly Dolores Photography Wedding Photographers

I have nothing but good things to say about Mark at Top Hat Productions was not only the DJ at my wedding but I have clearly stayed in touch with him since! He is an amazing, easy going person that will put your mind at ease. With him as your DJ you have NOTHING to worry about. My guests raved about him and said it was the most fun wedding they had ever been too mainly because of him! That's just the review from my wedding alone. He goes above and beyond to make your day special and he is someone I will always recommend and look forward to working with!

2706 N. Missouri Ave. Peoria, IL, 61603
Location of (Top Hat Productions)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding