Jacklyn Byrd Photography

Chillicothe, IL View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hello! I'm Jackie. I love to see you smile! I am a wedding photographer in Central Illinois. I am married to my husband, Doug who I told after only 3 dates that I was going to marry him. Lucky me - he didn't run away! When you know you know! We have been married for 6 years and have a 3 year old son, Hunter. I love spending my days off in the summer on our ski boat. Some things I am addicted to - TOMS shoes (You'll always catch me in a pair at your wedding), Luke Bryan (Proud member of his fan club!), Diet Coke, Oreos, Mochas, Old Chicago Pizza, and proud alumni of SIU - Go Salukis!

I have been in business for 6 years. I went to school for photography at SIU and learned the fine art of developing my own film, printing and using old school cameras. I think this is what stands out from my work - I am traditional in a sense that I want to capture true emotion/feeling. I don't do the filters, props, or the set ups. It's all about capturing you! I started shooting weddings when a friend was getting married and ask if I would do it for her. I shot her wedding and I was hooked. I loved the excitement of the day. I wanted to be a documentary photographer while at SIU and I think this has been the best adventure. I seriously love weddings. I enjoy those moments when you start to get ready putting on your dress. Two of my favorite things to capture in a wedding is the moment you see each other and the moment you walk down the aisle. Those are usually my favorite images of the day. I would love to sit down and have coffee with you and hear about your day you have planned!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rachel Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had Jackie do our engagement and wedding photos and they are amazing! She makes you feel so comfortable when doing photo shoots. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else! Everyone loved working with her, and we all had a great time! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend her to do any type of photos!
    Emily Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jackie was amazing! From the second we met Jackie for our engagement photos, we knew we picked the right photographer. She was so sweet and made us feel so comfortable that it was like taking pictures with a friend you have known for years. She was so helpful and great about keeping in touch leading up to the wedding. The day of she was great at keeping pictures moving and making everyone feel comfortable. She checked to ensure we had all the pictures we wanted before the reception and again before she left. We received our pictures extremely fast! We had our preview shortly after getting back from our honeymoon and the rest our photos were ready soon after that. We would definitely recommend Jackie to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!
  • Brittney
    Brittney Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Booking Jackie for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made! We loved her personality and infectious smile at our first meeting. We met with a couple big name photographers in the area and no one made us feel as special as Jackie.

She emailed me before the wedding and requested any must have shots so she knew ahead of time. She had great location and pose ideas and made us all feel super relaxed the day of the wedding! She has a way of being assertive enough to get the group shots but also gets candid pictures when you don't even realize she's there! She even had a few pictures back to us the night of the wedding!! We had our preview after a couple weeks and all our pictures back within a month.

Jackie is sweet, friendly and an amazing photographer. We truly loved all of our pictures. We can't thank Jackie enough for capturing our day and would highly recommend her!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

3111 E Cavalier St Chillicothe, IL, 61523
Location of (Jacklyn Byrd Photography)

Jacklyn Byrd Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jacklyn Byrd Photography include in the starting price?

Jacklyn Byrd Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jacklyn Byrd Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jacklyn Byrd Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jacklyn Byrd Photography offer?

Jacklyn Byrd Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jacklyn Byrd Photography offer?

Jacklyn Byrd Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Jacklyn Byrd Photography offer for wedding events?

Jacklyn Byrd Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jacklyn Byrd Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jacklyn Byrd Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding