3044 Townsend Dr., Frisco, TX 75034 Map · Phone number

About William Bichara Photography

I’m an artist and a romantic, a blessed husband and a proud father. Photography is a passion that fate was generous enough to let me pursue. I’m thrilled you found your way here, flattered that you’re considering me as your wedding photographer and will be humbled and moved if you decide to entrust me with documenting your big day. I deeply value the bond of marriage, I’m inspired by emotional expression, and after countless ceremonies I’ve covered, somehow I can still be easily moved to tears by the raw sentiments of this magical day.

I have a lot more to tell you about what your experience with me as your wedding photographer will be like, but most important of all is that I will be there to tell your wedding story candidly as it unfolds. I’m relentlessly committed to capturing every detail and every emotion that is meaningful to you. The little goings-on and the precious moments of your wedding are rare and fleeting and some may just go unnoticed. I’d love to capture them for you and help you relive them long after the last piece of confetti has dropped.

Enough about me. Now I’d love to get to know you and hear about your vision for your dream wedding storybook, so contact me today to chat about it all.

Follow William Bichara Photography on

s0053019 edit
dsc0825 edi

55 Reviews for William Bichara Photography

Neena · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding photography was one of my top priorities during our planning. We wanted our special day to be captured thoroughly so that we could reminisce throughout the years. Not only was William dedicated, but incredibly genuine throughout the entire process. We knew we could share our desired vision with William and expect nothing but 100% from him!
    From countless e-mail exchanges, to our e-shoot, to the big day, William was awesome to work with. Dedication, flexibility and efficiency defines our experience with William. We were able to receive our engagement shoot pictures within days after, and our wedding pictures less than a month later! William arrived the morning of our wedding, and stayed with us capturing all our special moments until we were ready to end the night. What stood out the most about William amongst other vendors was what he told us during our initial meeting: “I am there with you from the moment you are up getting ready, till you make your grand exit. I want to document and experience everything for your special day”.
    William mentioned how his clients are like family. From then on we knew we made the right decision selecting William Bichara as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Chris · Married on 10/15/2016

William was by far our best choice for our wedding. We couldn't have had a better photographer for our wedding or our engagement photos. His eye is amazing and his use of the natural light stands alone. We wish we were getting married a second time, just so we could use him again!!
    In using William, you will get the best quality and the best results. There is no doubt about it!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Mattie · Married on 04/02/2016

If I could give Willian a million stars I would! Hands down, the absolute best decision I made for my wedding day, besides marrying my husband, of course! He is the most wonderful person to work with! So kind, friendly, thoughtful, and professional! He got to know my husband and I well before our wedding day. We had a few meetings to talk and get to know one another well before the wedding. We were so comfortable around him by the time our big day came, it was like he was always a friend, never a vendor! He was absolutely wonderful on our wedding day! He was quiet and kept his distance while we were getting ready. He never ever made me or anyone feel uncomfortable. He was so respectful from getting ready, through to the end of the night. He gave wonderful direction to me, the wedding party and our families the entire day! He did way more than I would have ever expected from a photographer! I truly cannot wait to see his amazing work! I feel honored and privileged to have found William and to have been able to work with him! I would highly recommend him a million times over and back again! We will keep a relationship for years to come! He is absolutely the best, ever!

Sent on 04/10/2016

William Bichara Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints

• Jewel Blooms
    Jewel Blooms Wedding Florists

William Bichara photography knows how to capture nice pictures with details.

• Lashes & Lace
    Lashes & Lace Wedding Hair & Makeup

William is an excellent photographer! His photography very much tells a story, and always a beautiful one! He is extremely talented and very easy to talk to! We highly recommend his services!!

• 3044 Townsend Dr. Frisco, Texas, 75034 See on map