54 Reviews for William Bichara Photography

High-Res Images (3)
Albums (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
54 William Bichara Photography Reviews

William was by far our best choice for our wedding. We couldn't have had a better photographer for our wedding or our engagement photos. His eye is amazing and his use of the natural light stands alone. We wish we were getting married a second time, just so we could use him again!!
In using William, you will get the best quality and the best results. There is no doubt about it!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

My wife knew of William's work and recommended him as our Wedding Photographer. From our first meeting onward, William was thorough and professional as well as one of the nicest vendor's we've had the pleasure of working with. We chose to do an engagement photo shoot with William as part of our package. William made us feel very comfortable and took us to the places he knew and liked according to the theme of the photo shoot we wanted. The photo's came out amazing! Much, much better than we had expected. We ended up using a bunch of them for the bridal shower and the wedding itself.

As for the wedding day, William and his assistant did a wonderful job in taking pictures without being intrusive or demanding. They worked with our schedule and needs and demonstrated how much they loved their work even during a long and tedious day. We received the wedding pictures and have fallen in love with them. We highly recommend him for any and all your photography needs. Even after a mistake we made on the wedding package we chose, William was willing to work with us and take care of us even though it was a misunderstanding on our part. This speaks volumes on his character and professionalism.

Please do yourself a favor and get in touch with William. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture J, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

If I could give Willian a million stars I would! Hands down, the absolute best decision I made for my wedding day, besides marrying my husband, of course! He is the most wonderful person to work with! So kind, friendly, thoughtful, and professional! He got to know my husband and I well before our wedding day. We had a few meetings to talk and get to know one another well before the wedding. We were so comfortable around him by the time our big day came, it was like he was always a friend, never a vendor! He was absolutely wonderful on our wedding day! He was quiet and kept his distance while we were getting ready. He never ever made me or anyone feel uncomfortable. He was so respectful from getting ready, through to the end of the night. He gave wonderful direction to me, the wedding party and our families the entire day! He did way more than I would have ever expected from a photographer! I truly cannot wait to see his amazing work! I feel honored and privileged to have found William and to have been able to work with him! I would highly recommend him a million times over and back again! We will keep a relationship for years to come! He is absolutely the best, ever!

Profile Picture Mattie, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

William's photographs are so outstanding I feel as though he has done the impossible - given us a taste of time travel! He has provided us photographs to continually re-live my sister's wedding day over and over again through capturing the laughs, the tears, and the beautiful couple themselves. What a joy it was to have him be at the wedding not only for the photos, but for his company too! As maid of honor, I knew getting the right photographer was the bride's biggest request and William provided her with everything she could have dreamt of and more! Thank you, William, for perfectly capturing not only the bride's best day ever, but mine as well.

Profile Picture Marumichael, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

William was awesome to work with from the start. My wife and I were adamant about finding the best photographer for us on our wedding day. We agreed that photography was the most important investment to us.
We found William and met him a few times before our wedding day. I felt very comfortable around him as did all of my friends. We hung out with him and joked a few times throughout the reception. The moments he captured of our wedding day are unbelievable. My wife and I couldn't be happier with his outstandingly beautiful work. Not to mention, his turn around was lightening fast!!! We feel that William has been friend from the beginning! He is hands down, the best decision we could have made for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Chris, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Picking William to be my photographer was the best decision I made of the entire wedding. Seeing every photograph was a flashback – I could just imagine the conversations that were taking place, the family and friends around me and the emotions that were running through my head. My whole life I’ve felt extremely un-photogenic. So when it came to finding a photographer for my wedding, I just wanted to find someone who would make me look pretty. After going through William’s blog, however, I saw that the pictures he captured looked more like moments than like poses. I loved how the bride’s smile looked when she was actually laughing and that’s what made me call William. After meeting with him once, I was sold. He made me feel comfortable, listened to what I wanted and explained his “documentary” approach to photographing weddings.
During the wedding, he helped my fiancé and I feel comfortable around each other with him photographing. He tried telling me to stop smiling so much, but then gave up and just took great shots of us laughing. William was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure he did our wedding justice. He didn’t just make me “look pretty” with posing or lighting, but captured moments so I looked natural and happy without having to overthink it. I can’t express how much I appreciate everything he did for us at the wedding. His creativity was outstanding and his passion is evident when going through the photos. My family and I loved sharing our wedding with him and we love each and every photograph. Thank you so much William!!!

Profile Picture User6708675, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

William was the perfect addition to our special day. We could not have chosen any body better to capture our magical moments. I could spend hours (and have) looking at our photos and awing over them. William truly has a passion and love for what he does and you can defiantly tell through his photos. There is one photo that William took of my husband helping our son put on his tie for the wedding and it is such a real, in the moment shot and I am absolutely in love with it. Those are the moments that I missed in person but get to awe over them as I look through our beautiful photos. Thank you again William for our all your amazing work. You truly are the best!!

Profile Picture Ashly, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can honestly say that when I dreaded the things that go into wedding planning I thought of having to take pictures... But William Bichara was amazing! Reena and I felt so relaxed the entire time and it was FUN! He captured so many great moments and we can't thank him enough for his professionalism. If you want the perfect moments of your wedding captured then reach out to him. Thanks so much William!

Profile Picture Toby, 12/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

William has crafted his talent with a camera, to the point that I completely forgot he was in attendance taking pictures and was truly able to enjoy the day. He captured emotions that are frozen in time, when I look through my weddings pictures a story enfolds, I'm not just looking at photos, I am reliving every emotion I experienced. That in itself is priceless! William is not just another wedding vendor, he has mastered putting a personable, real touch to the way he conducts business. He truly wanted to know about me, my finance, how we met, and witness our interaction. William is truly gifted, I highly recommend him for all your photography needs.

Profile Picture Asha, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

William was amazing to work with. He's extremely friendly, and became part of the family. The turnaround was very quick and the photos turned out amazing. The album that he created really tells the entire story of our wedding day.

Profile Picture User6633856, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found William through a close friend who has worked with him time and time again. When she first showed me his work, I knew that he was the kind of photographer my fiancé and I would want. Then I met him in person...and it was crystal clear that he was the one I wanted to capture my special day.

My fiancé and I are not picture people, we are incredible shy and a little awkward to tell the truth, and William captured us perfectly. He made us feel incredibly comfortable and we were allowed to just be ourselves. He captured the story of our wedding day in the most stunning of ways.

Every bride knows that once that big day comes around, everything is just a blur and moving so fast that you miss a lot of the moments. William captures everything so you can relive your day over and over and discover something new every time you look through the photos.

I could not have asked for a more perfect experience! On top of it all the turn around of getting the pictures back was incredible. He is a true artist and will capture the most breath taking moments of your love story. If you have not seen his work I highly recommend checking him out, and if you are in the market for a photographer, William is your guy. I guarantee he will exceed your expectations and leave you speechless.

Profile Picture brittney, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment I came across William's work, I knew he was the photographer for my Husband and I. When we finally met him we knew that we were in good hands. His photos are a work of art and every time I go through his pictures from the wedding, I get to re-live one of the happiest weekends of our lives. He is somehow able to effortlessly capture so many emotions in just one still image. We have gotten numerous compliments from family and friends on how nice William was to interact with and on how beautiful his pictures are.

We cannot be more grateful to William for making sure that his photographs will be gorgeous reminders of the love that my Husband and I share and the love that our family and friends surround us with.

I cannot say enough great things about William. He is an absolutely talented photographer and we could not have been happier with his work. If you choose William to be your photographer, for any occasion, you will be in good hands.

Profile Picture Sana, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot begin to express my appreciation, admiration and complete satisfaction with William. Choosing a photographer was one of the most important thing for me. I wanted something artistic, unique, fun, classy and not tradition. Each of his pictures are gorgeous. From the first time my husband i met him, he made feel us very comfortable. He wanted to know us and our journey. He spent time with us going through all the details of what we were expecting and made it exactly what we were wanting. Our pictures turned out beautiful. We received so many compliments from our friends and family. Overall William is an amazing person to work with! Not only he's one of the best photographer but he's also there to help you with anything you need.

Profile Picture Sanam , 7/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

William is an amazing photographer. He was very accommodating and worked with us really well. He responded to everything very quick and we got our pictures the following week. He is also very good at what he does. Check his website for our wedding pictures (Sanam and Vrishank) and you will see what I mean. He doesn't use photoshop because he really is a smart photographer. He knows the angles and is very unique.

Profile Picture Vrishank, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend William to anyone planning a wedding in Dallas. We hired William about a year prior to our wedding and he was consistently engaged and enthusiastic about working with us. He communicates regularly and we never had a problem getting in touch with him. Despite being very busy, he seemed to take a genuine interest in my wife and I, our relationship and our story.

Most importantly, his work is everything we imagined and hoped it would be. The images on his website are accurate representations of his style, which is artistic, classy and technically brilliant. He was also responsive to our vision and sensitive to the photographs we wanted, while maintaining his individual style. Also worth noting is the fact that he was active at our ceremony, capturing both the major and minor moments and photographing all guests whether at the center of the action or away from it.

William gave us everything we could have hoped for in a photography package and more, and all for quite a reasonable price. Thanks to him, we will be able to relive our wedding day in full detail for years to come.

Profile Picture Joe, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I saw William's blog I knew I needed to meet with him. His style of photographer matched my personality perfectly and I hired him immediately. I couldn't be happier with the pictures from our wedding week. My husband and I just relived our wedding with all the beautiful pictures William took! He caught every moment artistically and I highly recommend him for your future wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Neha, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great guy to work with. He even did our engagement photos and they came out great. He had them edited and ready within just a couple of days. Great at finding the right locations and poses for priceless pictures.

Profile Picture Jinit, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough positive things about William. He is extremely easy to work with. Very flexible and thoughtful. He is very passionate about the art of photography.
He did my engagement shoot last summer. I have him an idea of what I was looking for. He gave me some suggestions and he made it happen.

We had wedding festivities for about 4 days. William was there for all of them. Working tirelessly. I added on the fourth day last minute and he was very accommodating. My pictures turned our beautiful. Check them out on his blog!

Profile Picture Heena, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

William from the day of the announcement of my daughters wedding played an integral role in organizing the engagement shots which were used for her save the date and also for her wedding invites. The quality of his shots were incredible and that speaks volumes about his knowledge on special events. He was able to express a beautiful story of the three day event in a picture format and because of that I was confident that all of our special moments, the fun filled environment and love that I was feeling during the events were captured.. So for me and my family he is a true professional and an artist.

Profile Picture Nandy, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Every bride should know that the photographer is the most important vendor to book for her wedding. I came to know about William through one of my close friends who is in the wedding industry. I fell in love with his work immediately after looking at his portfolio. Him and his second shooter were also so much fun and we honestly had a blast shooting our engagement pictures as well as the wedding pictures. I am at a loss of words to describe how amazing of a photographer he is. He gorgeously captured the story of our wedding day from start to finish. His attention to details and the way he captures the moments that I did not even know existed amazed me. I could not take my eyes off our wedding pictures and can’t help but have the biggest smile on my face. He is a true artist and knows what he is doing. If you haven’t met William and gotten a chance to look at his portfolio, you are missing out. I am so happy that William was able to shoot our wedding. If I could do the wedding festivities a thousand times over, I would book William each and every single time.

Profile Picture Sunitha, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was a little wary of William after our engagement photo shoot, but any person that can make everyday situations appear amazing in photos is okay in my book. We just received our wedding album and we could not be happier. I loved the time he took with both of us, figuring out the things we liked and disliked. He was also very accommodating with the photo shoots. He was very non-intrusive by my standards of the other weddings I have been to, you did not even know he was there. I would recommend William for anyone's next big event.

Profile Picture Larry, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have had the pleasure of working with William several times and had the honor to have him as our wedding photographer! the images turned out to be fantastic- i was able to obtain most of what i envisioned in the ourdoor shoot. He is kind, polite, and flexible with schedule. Recommended to every bride

Profile Picture Ally, 1/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We chose William Bichara as our photographer because his images captured passion and brilliance. We were not disappointed. He was so professional and excited the entire time we worked with him. He made us feel comfortable throughout the engagement shoot (and chose the perfect location for us). He really helped us, who had no specific idea of what we wanted. On the day of our wedding he showed up bright and early with us to capture the entire process of getting ready. The photos turned out better than I could have even imagined. Everyone tells us that they look straight from a magazine. Every single compliment we get on our wedding refers to how the pictures just make the whole day shine. He was a pleasure to work with and the results were absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Jennie, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

"What can we say about William? From the beginning he is a consummate professional. He met with us early on to go over all the details, what was included in the package, and what his style was. It gave us a clear indication of what to expect and what to look forward to. During our Engagement Photo session he was very creative in using the surroundings and made the experience light-hearted and enjoyable. We aren’t models but William made us feel like we were and helped us relax so that the photos came out more genuine.

We had seen the quality of work William has done before for other friends and family members’ weddings, and he definitely did not disappoint for our wedding. Coming from an Indian background our weddings tend to be all-day events. On the day of the wedding William provided multiple photographers to capture both sides getting ready at their respective houses and his crew stayed engaged throughout the ceremony and the reception. In total it was probably about 15 hours worth of continuous work.

About a week after the wedding William had all the photos ready to go and we have received numerous compliments about how great the photos turned out. We’ve already dropped Mr. Bichara’s name to anyone that has asked who our awesome photographer was and we will continue to recommend William to any and all family and friends that are tying the knot. Thanks William!

Profile Picture Anula, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

William went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. He was very flexible with us when it came to timing, engagement locations, coming to multiple locations for day of the wedding, etc. The turnaround on our pictures was amazing! We received all of our pictures 3 days after our wedding. The quality of the pictures was great, I couldn’t have asked for more!

Profile Picture User4464398, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews