2510 belmar Blvd, Belmar, NJ 07719 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Wildflowers Florist

Wildflowers Florist and Gifts blossomed into creation 25 years ago when owner and longtime Jersey Shore resident Kathleen Bascom opened her first shop. With her lifelong passion for flowers leading the way, Kathy combined her work ethic and extensive business background to make her dream a reality. Wildflowers Florist and Gifts is an independently owned, local florist that is known for their outstanding customer service, high quality work, and amazing fresh flower selection. Kathy prides herself on knowing the needs of her customers and delivering the highest quality products for a fair price. From Get Well Soon bouquets, Happy Birthday wishes and special events, to the final farewell flowers for a loved one's funeral, Kathy and her staff are committed to assure that her flowers and gifts are perfect for the occasion.

Kathy recognizes that every wedding and special event is unique and that the process can be stressful, which is why she and her highly trained staff will do everything possible to make your vision come to life with as little added stress as possible. Whether it be an elaborate ballroom affair, an intimate backyard bash or anything in between. Wildflowers can help you make beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.

Stop by our shop today and see for yourself why Wildflowers has been voted to be the Best Florist in Monmouth County in numerous publications over the past ten years. Thousands of satisfied customers have passed through our shop throughout the years, and we look for ward to providing the same quality service to you.

Trust Wildflowers Florist and Gifts for all of your floral needs.

116985698743498293205416443629893735051457n

Wildflowers Florist 6
Wildflowers Florist 7
  • Harley

Harley · Married on 07/06/2019

Easy and efficient with wonderful results!

Kathy and her team were perfect! During the planning process she was willing to work with our vision and explained when certain plants were not available.She also helped design the centerpieces, mixing our ideas with what was available. Kathy and the team were flexible and willing to make changes last minute, right up until the day before the wedding. The flowers arrived on time and were set up beautifully throughout the venue. The centerpieces were absolutely perfect. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Wildflowers Florist 8
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful, Amazing... Patient!

My flowers were absolutely beautiful! They could not have captured my theme more perfectly, my colors were perfect as well. I cannot thank wildflowers enough for being so kind and PATIENT and UNDERSTANDING! Although I wasn’t a bridezilla, I had a Fatherzilla of the Bride... my father made it very difficult for them and I can’t express to them how thankful I am for putting up with it, being so calm and forgiving! And still doing my wedding! There is no one else I would recommend the centerpieces and our sweetheart table flowers were perfect and gorgeous. It made such a special day 10x more beautiful and special.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Wildflowers Florist 9
    Wildflowers Florist 10
    Wildflowers Florist 11
    Wildflowers Florist 12
    Wildflowers Florist 13

Wildflowers Florist's reply:

Danielle thank you so much for the kind words. I’m so happy your day was wonderful.
    Best wishes to you !!
    Kathy
    Wildflowers Florist.

Brittany · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing flowers and awesome to work with

Kathy and her team were not only amazing to work with, but my flowers were more than I could ever have dreamed of. I showed Kathy tons of different types of pictures (and changed my mind a few times) and my flowers ended up being exactly what I was looking for. They were truly one of my favorite parts of my wedding. I last minute gave her fabric from my grandmothers dress to wrap my bouquet with and it came out gorgeous and so special. I 100% recommend them!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Wildflowers Florist's reply:

You are so sweet Brittany. Thank you so much for the great review. Congratulations to the both of you.
    Kathy

Wildflowers Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 89.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00

• 2510 belmar Blvd Belmar, 07719 See on map