2087 Hartford Avenue, Wilder, VT 05088 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Wilder Center

Wilder Center is the perfect setting for your wedding, special event, corporate event, corporate meeting, or retreat. Multiple function rooms and flexible configurations allow the space to be customized to the needs of your event. Contact our event coordinators today and start to personalize your event at Wilder Center.

Follow Wilder Center on

Other couples have also viewed

• Rainbow Banquet Hall

2.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

The Wilder Center is absolutely beautiful, but unfortunately the buck stops there. The center boasts that they include an event coordinator, which is one person to cover the entirety of the day (stretching the person way too thin leaving a lot of confusion and disarray) and also includes tables, chairs, set-up/breakdown, and cleaning. On our day, the event coordinator was at times unprofessional and unable to be found. Twenty minutes past our start time for the ceremony, I had to send my photographer to find her because we needed people lined up to get things underway. She was very short with some of the guests, and also referred to my grandparents as "hired help." To top it all off, at the end of the night, after all my family had left and my wife and I were doing a final check to make sure we grabbed everything, we were asked to clean, even though it is part of the package. Apparently a few petals and stems on the floor count as "extraordinary messes" which are not included in the cleaning costs....cause you know, who knew there would be flowers at a wedding!!! I ended up leaving there in tears for the way that I was treated, which is not how I should have ended my wedding day! When I brought my concerns to the manager afterwards, she basically blew me off and did not apologize for my dissatisfaction with the services I received. If I knew then what I know now, I NEVER would have booked them for my wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Wilder Center's reply:

Jennifer, I'm sorry the Wilder Center did not meet your expectations. We are an event venue and not wedding coordinators. The event manager tried to be helpful to you and your guests and we apologize you did not have a good experience. We have hosted many successful weddings at Wilder Center and couples have always been satisfied with their experience.

Wilder Center FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
    Religious
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Outside Cake
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs

• 2087 Hartford Avenue Wilder, 05088 See on map
    Location of (Wilder Center)

Wilder Center frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Wilder Center in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Wilder Center for wedding events is known for:

• Banquet Hall
  • Historic Building
  • Religious

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Wilder Center for wedding events?

Wilder Center offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Wilder Center offer?

Wilder Center offers the following types of wedding events:

• Bridal Shower
  • Ceremony
  • Engagement Party
  • Reception

What services does Wilder Center offer for wedding events?

Wilder Center offers the following services for wedding events:

• Event Rentals
  • Lighting / Sound

What furniture and decorations does Wilder Center have available for wedding events?

Wilder Center offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Chairs

What percentage of users recommend Wilder Center and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wilder Center is recommended by 0% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 2.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.0 in flexibility, 3.0 in average response time, 2.0 in quality of service, 2.0 in professionalism and 2.0 in value.