Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Wild Pollen Design

Raw + Natural Floral Art by Ali Chakola

Wild Pollen Design is my creative outlet and I love playing with lush blooms and overgrown greenery. I am very much inspired by nature, color and the way flowers interact and compliment each other with their variations, textures and many inconsistencies. My designs aspire to incorporate the romance and raw movement of each individual bloom all while playing with unique and seasonal color palettes.

Every single flower has it's own story and my goal is to take these stories and design something that people can experience and explore through the layers of beauty. I truly love collaborating with a couple to create flowers that are not only unique to their event, but help to tell their story by taking inspiration from them, the season, and the surroundings of their event.

Wild Pollen is based in Maryland, but serves DC, VA and beyond!

Follow Wild Pollen Design on

Wild Pollen Design 5
Wild Pollen Design 6
Wild Pollen Design 7

Dara · Married on 07/07/2018

Ali was awesome to work with! From our first meeting, I knew I was making the right choice. She is extremely creative and everything on our wedding day turned out better and more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She was extremely professional and really made me feel comfortable with our design choices. Leading up to the wedding day, she was very responsive as I would email her with questions here and there and was flexible if I needed to make changes to our original plan.

Halie · Married on 06/10/2018

Ali was so amazing to work with and the flowers on our big day were absolutely gorgeous! She went above and beyond from what we could have ever imagined and made our day SO beautiful. I highly recommend her for any of your floral needs :)

Wild Pollen Design 11
    Wild Pollen Design 12
    Wild Pollen Design 13
    Wild Pollen Design 14

Wild Pollen Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 180.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns

• Washington, DC 20007 See on map