Wild Pollen Design

Washington, Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $4,000
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Wild Pollen Design

Based in Frederick, Maryland, floral studio Wild Pollen Design provides unique floral arrangements for weddings throughout the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. The Wild Pollen Design team highly values collaboration and creativity, and specializes in crafting natural, romantic floral designs that embody the story and personality of their clients.

Products Offered
Any Wild Pollen Design wedding floral purchase includes the cost of consultations, venue visits, and delivery, setup, and cleanup. Upon request, fresh floral arrangements can be handmade by the design team on the desired delivery day. Wild Pollen Design is flexible to your style. Whether your dream wedding aesthetic is modern or vintage, glamorous or tropical, the design team will happily customize any floral arrangements to your needs. Some of the Wild Pollen Design's floral products include:

• Aisle decor

Wild Pollen Design 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2018

Cannot recommend Ali enough

My experience working with Ali for our October wedding was amazing. Ali is incredibly talented--she puts together bouquets and arrangements that look natural but refined, and her price point is super reasonable for the DC area.

I didn't have a firm idea of what I wanted in terms of florals--I knew I wanted them to fit a particular color scheme, to compliment our venue, and not to feel too polished, but that was about it. Ali took the minimal direction I provided and created the most beautiful arrangements, incorporating intense colors, textures, and greenery. My guests are still raving about how gorgeous our flowers were!

Ali was super flexible and worked with me to determine the right number, size, and style of the arrangements. She came to the walk through at my venue so she could see the space for herself, and we made some last minute additions to our proposal. Her thoughtfulness and attention to detail made our day just that much more beautiful!

Wild Pollen Design 8
    Wild Pollen Design 15
    Wild Pollen Design 16
    Wild Pollen Design 17

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

My mother in law hired Ali to do the floral design for our rehearsal dinner and she was absolutely extraordinary!! My in laws live in Birmingham and despite the distance, Ali worked closely with my mother in law to create the perfect design and palette.

At first, my MIL wanted to do similar colors to what I was going to have on my wedding day but because Ali knew my color palette, she steered clear and created the most beautiful arrangements that still gave off an organic garden style feel and took creativity to another level incorporating unique ingredients such as pomegranates and hops! Let's just say she exceeded every expectation!! I really wish I had better photos to provide but my MIL hired a family member to take photos and she failed to take any of the event design and arrangements themselves. I'm a lover of detail so I was very sad about this. However, my wedding planner (knowing me so well) took some photos herself and sent them to me!

If you're looking for a floral designer who is extremely creative and easy to work with, Ali is your go-to girl! Even if you have no idea what you want... she'll help you come up with something you never thought was possible!

Wild Pollen Design 18
    Wild Pollen Design 19
    Wild Pollen Design 20

Dara · Married on 07/07/2018

Ali was awesome to work with! From our first meeting, I knew I was making the right choice. She is extremely creative and everything on our wedding day turned out better and more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She was extremely professional and really made me feel comfortable with our design choices. Leading up to the wedding day, she was very responsive as I would email her with questions here and there and was flexible if I needed to make changes to our original plan.

Wild Pollen Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 180.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns

• Washington Washington, District of Columbia, DC 20007 See on map