Washington, Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wild Pollen Design

Based in Frederick, Maryland, floral studio Wild Pollen Design provides unique floral arrangements for weddings throughout the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. The Wild Pollen Design team highly values collaboration and creativity, and specializes in crafting natural, romantic floral designs that embody the story and personality of their clients.

Products Offered
Any Wild Pollen Design wedding floral purchase includes the cost of consultations, venue visits, and delivery, setup, and cleanup. Upon request, fresh floral arrangements can be handmade by the design team on the desired delivery day. Wild Pollen Design is flexible to your style. Whether your dream wedding aesthetic is modern or vintage, glamorous or tropical, the design team will happily customize any floral arrangements to your needs. Some of the Wild Pollen Design's floral products include:

• Aisle decor
  • Table arrangements
Follow Wild Pollen Design on

• Chevy Chase Florist
  • Garden Vivien
  • La Fleur Enchantée, Inc.
kfnqwsvu 51 979475

14 Reviews for Wild Pollen Design

• Justine

Justine · Married on 10/11/2019

Floral Artist!

Ali and her team at Wild Pollen were incredible to work with from proposal to execution on our wedding day. Ali somehow understood my vision for our day, in spite of the fact that I could barely name one flower, and created breathtaking arrangements and bouquets that filled our industrial venue with greenery and pops of color. Her designs are a beautiful combination of undone, but polished. Ali was patient and calm with changes to our numbers and was flexible in helping us re-purpose our wedding arch for our sweetheart table to help cut costs. I can't recommend Ali and Wild Pollen Design enough!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2019

Truly the best floral ARTISTRY ever

Wow I don't even know where to begin with Wild Pollen. Ali is truly a master of her craft. She has such vision and really puts her heart and soul into her work. I honestly knew nothing about flowers going into my wedding planning process and really needed someone to guide my vision and help me craft it. Ali did exactly that - she took a few pinterest photos, what I was able to articulate out loud, and turned my inarticulate dream into the most beautiful reality. The second you get one of her proposals you'll already see what I mean - the proposal itself is gorgeous. When I walked into my ballroom my mouth literally dropped upon seeing her work. It was more beautiful than what I could've ever imagined and she got my vision even more than I think I had. I had multiple bridesmaids grabbing for her business card literally during the wedding. Ali was also extremely communicative during the entire process, friendly, sweet, and seriously went above and beyond. She even did a walkthrough of the venue with me and met with my planner before the big day to make sure everything would be perfect. Did I mention that meeting with me in person and also going to my venue was a serious fricking drive for her?! She never acted like it was a big deal and was always happy to do it. I HIGHLY recommend booking her for your wedding if you want a modern, tasteful, unique, visionary twist on the "standard wedding floral arrangement". I would hire Ali again in a HEARTBEAT. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Allison Frazier · Married on 06/07/2019

Wedding Florals

To say that Wild Pollen Design is a great florist would be putting it lightly. My husband and I were lucky enough to have Ali execute our wedding florals early in June and we have not stopped hearing our guests rave about our flowers since then. Ali absolutely exceeded every single hope and dream that we could have had for our wedding and absolutely turned it into the most beautiful display of flower artistry and design we have every seen. If I could give Ali all the best reviews in the world, it still wouldn't be quite enough. From the very start Ali was patient, attentive, kind and professional. We made the absolute best choice by choosing Ali as our vendor and I would recommend her to EVERY person in the DMV area looking for a florist. It absolutely does not get better than her! Thank you, Ali! You were AMAZING!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Wild Pollen Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 120
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125
    $ 180
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Crowns

Real Weddings

• Washington Washington, District of Columbia, 20007 See on map
    Location of (Wild Pollen Design)